6 replies to this topic
LFC_Buc
  • LFC_Buc

Crackhead

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:36 PM

Hi

I tried to download GTA San Andreas for my PS3,but halfway through it i had a powercut.When the power was back on i found that GTA San Andreas for the PS2 had been downloaded.Not only that but under that it has 'Corrupt Data',when i click on that it comes up with 'An eeror occured during the start operation (80028F08)

LFC_Buc
  • LFC_Buc

Crackhead

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:49 PM

Ok it looks like i made a BooBoo with the purchase,you can't get it for the PS3 but it doesn't solve the Corrupt Data bit

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

to weird to live to rare to die

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:20 PM

I dont understand fully but just cancel/delete corrupted download, now go playstation store, on first screen scroll all way down to something called downloads or history some like that. You see all stuff u bought/downloaded in the past, there gotta be gta san andreas. Click on that and restart download. Just wait till finished or pause it when go of ps3 ( unless power cut or other unlucky stuff must happen ) but then you just do same method untill u finally got the whole game. Hope this helped you.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

I pushed the red button!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 26 March 2014 - 09:01 PM

The powercut screwed up your download most likely. Just re-download it.

LFC_Buc
  • LFC_Buc

Crackhead

• Members
  • England

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:25 AM

Ok thanks. Have downloaded it again and seems to play ok even if it is ment for the PS2.I saw the PS3 logo next to the download and thought it was for the PS3 then noticed the Playstation 2 under it after I had paid for the game.

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

to weird to live to rare to die

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 March 2014 - 11:02 AM

Ok thanks. Have downloaded it again and seems to play ok even if it is ment for the PS2.I saw the PS3 logo next to the download and thought it was for the PS3 then noticed the Playstation 2 under it after I had paid for the game.

Lol ye, you can see if ps1 or ps2 games but they ofcourse work on ps3 ( except psp/vita games ), only downside is you sign out psn and have to turn controller on again.

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 27 March 2014 - 12:19 PM

Glad you got it sorted.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users