Photo

Rooftop Rumble has NOT been removed.

69 replies to this topic
UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:43 AM Edited by UnicornAssassin, 27 March 2014 - 12:32 AM.

There are about a dozen threads here now stating that Rooftop Rumble has been removed. It hasn't. It has simply temporarily disappeared from the pause menu mission list. Once you accept this job from Martin (or accept someone else's invitation to join the mission) and successfully complete it, it will once again be in your pause menu mission list.

UPDATE: The same is true of all the other missions that people are now claiming have disappeared, too. Just accept the missing mission from the relevant NPC or accept another player's invitation to that mission and once you've successfully completed that mission it will be back on your mission list.

UPDATE 2: Here's the same information, just released by Rockstar.

[Updated 3/26/14] Rooftop Rumble missing in GTA Online­

Rockstar_Logo.png
Rockstar Games
Today at 12:00

Question: I checked through my bookmarked missions in GTA Online, and Rooftop Rumble is not in the list. What happened to this mission?
Answer: We are currently working on fixing an issue with Rooftop Rumble, and expect it to be available again within the next week. Apologies for any inconvenience. 
If you would like to receive an automatic email whenever there are updates to this page, please log into the Support Site and click Subscribe at the top of this page. 

Update 3/26/14:

Rooftop Rumble is now available to play again in GTA Online. The mission may not be available from your pause menu. If that is the case, please follow these steps:
1) Join GTA Online
2) Call Martin and request a job. 
3) If you do not get Rooftop Rumble, try joining a Quick Mission from the pause menu.
4) Repeat steps 2 and 3 until you enter a Rooftop Rumble lobby.
5) Complete and pass Rooftop Rumble
6) Return to Free Roam
At this point, Rooftop Rumble will be available to play from the pause menu as often as you'd like. The payout and RP for this job have not been adjusted.
  • Bull12345Bull, ivarblaauw, RowanSane and 4 others like this

Flexx
  • Flexx

Greatest Human In World History

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:44 AM

Thanks, I can finally go to bed now.

• 2281, Biohazard Abyss, MitchMaljers and 1 other like this

greenghost2212
  • greenghost2212

Leader of the Central Ave Gang

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:44 AM

There are about a dozen threads here now stating that Rooftop Rumble has been removed. It hasn't. It has simply temporarily disappeared from the pause menu mission list. Once you accept this job from Martin (or accept someone else's invitation to join the mission) and successfully complete it, it will once again be in your pause menu mission list.

Thanks been saying this all day lol.

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:21 AM

The same is true of all the other missions that people are now claiming have disappeared, too.

EZza2647
  • EZza2647

The Bus driver-opus

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:24 AM

This thread needs to be pinned

• RowanSane likes this

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:26 AM

The same is true of all the other missions that people are now claiming have disappeared, too.

Interesting. I only had RR from bookmarking it and it was gone, but base invaders was still there - which I'd unlocked by getting it from a text from Ron. Getting on shortly, hopefully its still there...

funmw2
  • funmw2

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:26 AM Edited by funmw2, 26 March 2014 - 10:29 AM.

Because the json files for these missions are still available in prod.cloud

A Titan of a Job

+ even if they got deleted completely from R* servers .

you can play them because they saved all json files for races,missions ..etc in your console with 1.11

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

Bonkers

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:28 AM

I can finally go back to grinding again! Looks like I won't be missing My fav Madrazo's quote.

Thank you based UnicornAssassin
  • ZeusMowat_278, UnicornAssassin, Myoyoy and 1 other like this

mkjah22
  • mkjah22

Stoned Assassin

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:30 AM

Not only this, but in my experience I get the full original payment upon completion when I get the txt to do the job when it has disappeared.   so 36 or more K(not sure of the precise amount)  for RR

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

Girls Dead Monster

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:40 AM

Good news.

I'll just continue money glitching and solo drag race grinding though  :beerhat:

CheaterMcCheat
  • CheaterMcCheat

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:49 AM

I was just invited to it and got 37.5k like it was my first time, went to the pause menu and it still is not there, it has not reappeared.

GTA-Addicted
  • GTA-Addicted

And as finishing touch... ...God created the Dutch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:57 AM Edited by GTA-Addicted, 26 March 2014 - 10:58 AM.

I can finally go back to grinding again! Looks like I won't be missing My fav Madrazo's quote

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant!!!!

Golf I tell you..... FOREEEEE
  • GranSnake, WillWorthington3, (OO)SKYLINE(OO) and 2 others like this

glass pipe
  • glass pipe

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:05 AM

Hopefully this works.

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

Bonkers

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:10 AM

I can finally go back to grinding again! Looks like I won't be missing My fav Madrazo's quote

You're being hysterical!
  • WillWorthington3 and (OO)SKYLINE(OO) like this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

Girls Dead Monster

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:12 AM

You're being hysterical!

It's the menopause again!  That never happened!

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

Bonkers

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:15 AM

You're being hysterical!

I'm afraid I cannot be spoken to like that No, no! GOLF I tell you!

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:19 AM Edited by AiraCobra, 26 March 2014 - 11:22 AM.

I can finally go back to grinding again! Looks like I won't be missing My fav Madrazo's quote.

Thank you based UnicornAssassin

Poor Francesca  i couldn't host RR for her to help her level up so she punished me by making me do 12 Coveted i think she'll be happy now.

One thing i'll never understand though when you die why the hell do they spawn you in the middle of the LS River and there is really no way out and by time you do get out the mission is over

I was just invited to it and got 37.5k like it was my first time, went to the pause menu and it still is not there, it has not reappeared.

Sometimes it takes two of three times before it'll come back.

It took me two times before it appeared but don't worry it'll come back

------------------------------------------------------------

I know this is off topic but does anybody know who gives you the job Judging The Jury?

• Franceska likes this

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

Bonkers

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:25 AM

Poor Francesca  i couldn't host RR for her to help her level up so she punished me by making me do 12 Coveted i think she'll be happy now

it's 16 iirc and I did that playlist solo myself once and it was boring as f*ck! :bored: not something I'd do again, we normally just play the 5x playlist
  • Franceska likes this

KnobCheez
  • KnobCheez

Soldier

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:25 AM Edited by KnobCheez, 26 March 2014 - 11:27 AM.

@ AiraCobra Martin I think.

hercules1975
  • hercules1975

UK Dark Knights Crew Commissioner

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:27 AM Edited by hercules1975, 26 March 2014 - 11:29 AM.

Lol, now we just need someone who speaks Spanish to type of whatever it he says at the end :0)

Skip to 6:36

Estas negas* diende* nada (these something* something* nothing)?

1CrazyFool
  • 1CrazyFool

More Than Mortal

• Members

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:35 AM

You're being hysterical!

I'm afraid I cannot be spoken to like that No, no! GOLF I tell you!

I love you! In an appropriate way I mean. If I didn't, you would be dead of course.

I friend of mine accepted the mission on his phone, got the 37 odd K, now has 2 rooftop rumbles in his R* mission list. Both of which if he selects to play and delivers the case, he gets mission failed, "Rival Delivered"... Mine is working fine though, still in mission list OK.

glass pipe
  • glass pipe

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:45 AM

How many times do i gotta call martin? He gives me any mission but rooftop rumble...
  • Myoyoy and PandaFury like this

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:56 AM Edited by UnicornAssassin, 26 March 2014 - 12:03 PM.

How many times do i gotta call martin? He gives me any mission but rooftop rumble...

Typical. The *one* mission you want is the only one you won't get. It happened to me with Base Invaders a few months ago. Keep trying or just find someone on here that'll host it for you. I'd do it for you right now but for the fact that I'm currently busy fixing a very important client's server. If you're still having trouble in an hour or two then let me know and I'll help you out.
  • glass pipe likes this

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:37 PM

Had the same with mixed up with coke. I knew I was eligible because he'd offered it before several times. Called and called, got holed up and cathouse constantly....waited for him to text me without me calling, bam, mixed up with coke...

OT RR is the only thing missing for me, everything I unlocked properly is still there. I got my RR bookmark from a forum topic. So yeah, to me it looks like only jobs that people had ONLY from social club links are gone...I'm sure as soon as martin offers me RR or I get an invite I'll be back. Which makes that support thread people have linked kind of weird....
  • UnicornAssassin likes this

cookiemonster14
  • cookiemonster14

Gangsta

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:41 PM

There are about a dozen threads here now stating that Rooftop Rumble has not been removed. It has. It has simply permanently disappeared from the pause menu mission list. Once you accept this job from Martin (or accept someone else's invitation to join the mission) and successfully complete it, it will not be back in your pause menu mission list.

UPDATE: The same is true of all the other missions that people are now claiming have disappeared, too. Just accept the missing mission from the relevant NPC or accept another player's invitation to that mission and once you've successfully completed that mission it will not be back on your mission list.

Vec
  • Vec

That tough guy act is ridiculous! >:U

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:52 PM

Lol, now we just need someone who speaks Spanish to type of whatever it he says at the end :0)

Skip to 6:36

Estas negas* diende* nada (these something* something* nothing)?

"Estas viejas no entienden nada" ("These old hags don't understand anything")

He is either making a general statement or maybe they mistakenly make him say it in plural instead of singular

• WillWorthington3, NDE108 and (OO)SKYLINE(OO) like this

CenMan
  • CenMan

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:06 PM

Has anything changed in the mission?

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:10 PM

Not as far as I can tell. Actually, come to think of it, there *may* be fewer vehicles chasing you as you make your way to Martin's to finish the mission now. The RP and cash, however, remain the same.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

Girls Dead Monster

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:13 PM

Not as far as I can tell. Actually, come to think of it, there *may* be fewer vehicles chasing you as you make your way to Martin's to finish the mission now. The RP and cash, however, remain the same.

4 trucks always spawn.

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:14 PM

Just did this mission thanks to an invite from Franceska & failed, I somehow destroyed the document when shooting the FIB agents :/

I restarted the mission & noticed something different. Buses spawn trying to block your way! Similar to the GTA 4 mission To Live And Die in Alderney. Nice one Rockstar ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users