I just got thrown into Bad Sport Lobby

48 replies to this topic
bloatedsack
  • bloatedsack

Easy like Monday morning

• Members
  • Vatican-City

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:09 PM

I don't understand why people are going around blowing up so many PVs.

Because its GTA and its full of teenage sh*tbags with more aggression than common sense. They feel weak and impotent in thier real lives because they are nobodies with no power so they get insanely violent in the game to compensate. Its this generations version of a primal scream.

Jebus K. Crisp, I've never seen it described so succinctly. 

Dead on. This applies to overgrown manboys, as well. 

customkingpimp
  • customkingpimp

Functioning alcoholic

• Members

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:14 PM

I love the new Bad Sport banner R* made telling people who to report people now i'll bet they get 10x more reports then before since not everybody knew about the reporting button but now they do because little bi**hes know how to report now and they'll file a report everytime someone kills them.

image_zps28b35757.jpg

This is getting abused.

It already is, Some idiot already said they reported me "for cheating" because "its impossible to snipe that far away" 

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:19 PM

the vote to kick is also being abused thanks to this.

every time some kid cant kill you they vote to kick you out. its slightly annoying but not that big of a deal until he invites his entire third grade class into the lobby to vote to kick you out. vote to kick is worthless when some douche in godmode is ruining a lobby. but every time these little kids get together to do money glitches they kick everyone else out.

8up local
  • 8up local

sharp as a marble

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:30 PM

You gotta just wait it out this time but next time, turn off your console as soon as you get the bad sport message.

Thank me later ;)

the cheap and cowardly way to avoid paying for your actions.  

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Here for the magic touch..

• Members
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:34 PM

You gotta just wait it out this time but next time, turn off your console as soon as you get the bad sport message.

Thank me later ;)

Based on my experience back when getting BS was much easier, a good way to avoid having to spend 2 days running from flying chrome tanks

Semperfiman550
  • Semperfiman550

The Dark Below

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:48 PM

I only blew up like 9 pv's today it's been days i blew up way more with a tank!

Seriously this sucks it feels like I'm in jail

DerpCat
  • DerpCat

Cat

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:49 PM

Thank me later ;)

Having a crew of 10 year old kids report you for "killing them" isnt an action we should be put in the bad sport lobby for.

8up local
  • 8up local

sharp as a marble

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:49 PM

Thank me later ;)

Based on my experience back when getting BS was much easier, a good way to avoid having to spend 2 days running from flying chrome tanks

meh, you've got your opinion and i've got mine. if i did something to be put into BS then i would do the time for it. would i be happy? no i would not, but i'm not going to just take the cheap way out of avoiding my actions.

8up local
  • 8up local

sharp as a marble

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:18 PM

Thank me later ;)

Having a crew of 10 year old kids report you for "killing them" isnt an action we should be put in the bad sport lobby for.

i agree that's an action that we shouldn't have to put up with, but it's there and i see it as a part of the game now. people are just going to have to deal with it. you can unplug to avoid it if you want, but i'm not going to and i'm still going to see it as a cheap way out. if R* do their job then they would see those people are exploiting that feature and they will try and fix it.

AdmiralAmmunation
  • AdmiralAmmunation

The Lost MC [President]

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:41 PM

I love the new Bad Sport banner R* made telling people who to report people now i'll bet they get 10x more reports then before since not everybody knew about the reporting button but now they do because little bi**hes know how to report now and they'll file a report everytime someone kills them.

image_zps28b35757.jpg

This is getting abused.
I have not played public since this.
I don't want some 5 year old to get a whole crew to report me because he raged when I kill him.

WonderingPsycho
  • WonderingPsycho

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:17 PM

A timer should periodically pop up telling you above you're mini map. Timer usually glitches though. Behave yourself as more time can be added. Bad sport is actually fun again. Non stop tank/jet wars. So if you dont own a tank or not skilled in a jet just do missions. Its seriously a big ol battle in every lobby and if for some reasons there isnt one going on i make sure to start one!

Arya35
  • Arya35

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:23 PM

I thought you only got 2 days for the first time you go in to the lobby, not 2 weeks. Since when did they change that?

MurderIsNice
  • MurderIsNice

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:45 PM

There's a timer that randomly appears above minimap

JGrayzz
  • JGrayzz

Ghostly Hitman

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:07 PM Edited by JGrayzz, 26 March 2014 - 08:12 PM.

I finally got my dunce hat last night after quitting some jobs. What's funny is that I've been blowing up cars left and right only to be awarded $2000 for good behaviour 15 minutes later every time. The BS lobby isn't what I expected it to be. When I joined it was completely deserted -- no tank fiesta, no chaos ... I was very dissappointed. 

After server switching for half an hour I eventually got in a crowded lobby. It was awesome. The people in that server were rowdy and immature (nothing wrong with that -- I found it quite funny), some guy in a firetruck kept hosing people and a tank kept glitching around, literally bouncing off the walls. I don't want to say the majority of people thrown in the BS lobby deserve it, but I saw some guys in that lobby who definitely needed to be locked away. 

Getting in the BS lobby really provides a surreal experience, but I wouldn't want to be stuck there in purgatory with those maniacs for 16 days. That's just torture to my head. 

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:26 PM

I didn't even know bad sport was still in the game

back in the early days it was ridiculously easy to get thrown in there

been there once myself, also had to dashboard real quick once or twice to avoid it.

but as of a few patches ago it seemed I could just blow up cars left and right and leave as many jobs as I wanted without repercussions 

did something change or were you just really going at it or something?

Shotty Pop
  • Shotty Pop

Thug

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 26 March 2014 - 09:08 PM

I didn't even know bad sport was still in the game

back in the early days it was ridiculously easy to get thrown in there

been there once myself, also had to dashboard real quick once or twice to avoid it.

but as of a few patches ago it seemed I could just blow up cars left and right and leave as many jobs as I wanted without repercussions 

did something change or were you just really going at it or something?

It must have..I thought the same thing too but then i got threw in there last night on some bull sh*t...Doesn't look like im getting out early

purevil101
  • purevil101

Snitch

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 26 March 2014 - 09:13 PM

The badsport lobbies used to be great places.  Now you have to be angels to get out lol  The real badsports are goodsports imo  /crys

SolidSnails
  • SolidSnails

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:07 PM

A few days if u play missions and get people to commend you it shortens your time ive been to bad sport 6 times. Basically the timer will only go up if you blow up more vehicles or go back to bad sport my bad sport went from 1 day to 7 to a month ect ect

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:12 PM

just pray the timer dont glitch on you...

mine have been stuck for close to 2 months now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users