Posted 27 March 2014 - 03:22 AM

Karin snipe MK2

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 March 2014 - 03:32 AM

Is save editor the only way you can obtain this? Because I see no way to SPMP this since you only use this in the heist & no longer see it.

Headdogg81
  • Headdogg81

Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 March 2014 - 03:39 AM

Thought that was the case. Have never come across one in MP but it was only a few weeks ago I found a HVY Dozer in online. Before then I thought they were only in SP. Thought that might be the case with the cutter. Cheers.

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 March 2014 - 03:59 AM

HVY Dozer actually spawns online, only known place online I know so far is a construction site in Paleto Bay & I've seen players Cargobob it all the way to Los Santos & I've seen it in garages thankfully not in chrome :lol:

Headdogg81
  • Headdogg81

Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 March 2014 - 04:08 AM

Yeah I found it out in Paleto. I also saw one up by the oil fields in east LS from memory.

LightningLord411
  • LightningLord411

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2014 - 04:15 AM

The vehicle from the wrong way to do the last heist. Cough cough

I chose correctly. BRING ON THE HVY CUTTER! GET THE GOLD! :D

HirsuteDave
  • HirsuteDave

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 March 2014 - 04:24 AM Edited by HirsuteDave, 27 March 2014 - 04:30 AM.

HVY Dozer actually spawns online, only known place online I know so far is a construction site in Paleto Bay & I've seen players Cargobob it all the way to Los Santos & I've seen it in garages thankfully not in chrome :lol:

There's one that spawns in Sandy Shores too - the construction site halfway between the prison and wine country has one at times. I've spent many happy hours just cruising down the freeway, flipping cars all the way :)

Pretty much directly south from where this shot was taken:

0_0.jpg

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 March 2014 - 04:28 AM

WHO even takes that online? Understandable if the cutter actually cuts cars up, but it doesn't. It's just a slow ass pointless vehicle LOL. And it ain't chrome... we're dealing with a natural idiot.

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 March 2014 - 04:32 AM

There's one that spawns in Sandy Shores too - the construction site halfway between the prison and wine country has one at times. I've spent many happy hours just cruising down the freeway, flipping cars all the way :)

Redwood Lights Track? That motocross looking track that's unfinished? I never seen one online but I've seen it In SP.

On topic, I saw a YouTube video on how to get a Cutter & the only way is to dupe.

HirsuteDave
  • HirsuteDave

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:51 AM Edited by HirsuteDave, 27 March 2014 - 02:00 PM.

Redwood Lights Track? That motocross looking track that's unfinished? I never seen one online but I've seen it In SP.

On topic, I saw a YouTube video on how to get a Cutter & the only way is to dupe.

Yeah that's the place. It might not be in the track itself but I've found them parked nearby more than once.

Edit: Proof!

0_0.jpg

That's the Rebel Radio tower in the background.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users