Quantcast

» «
Photo

Should I Get an Obey Tailgater?

100 replies to this topic

Poll: Poll (119 member(s) have cast votes)

Should I Acquire a Tailgater?

1. Yes (55 votes [46.22%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 46.22%

2. No (64 votes [53.78%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 53.78%

Do You Like the Tailgater?

1. Yes (83 votes [69.75%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 69.75%

2. No (36 votes [30.25%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 30.25%

Do You Own a Tailgater?

1. Yes (58 votes [48.74%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 48.74%

2. No (61 votes [51.26%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 51.26%

Vote Guests cannot vote
G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:08 AM

If you got rid of the Schafter, and you're already speaking negatively about the performance of the Tailgater (obviously this is an issue for you), then no, don't get it because the same fate will befall it.

I have the Schafter and love it. Tailgater is fun and all but it's overrated IMO and the rear ground effects bother me. Buffalo Mk2 is a solid choice but you've already mentioned not liking it. Perhaps a sleeper like the Stratum wagon, it's in the Sedan class + it's a huge sleeper (perfect match to the Sultan) + AWD + R32 front fascia influences (this would be in my garage if I didn't have a soft spot for the Schafter).

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:10 AM

@Insert Shut the f*ck up. Asshole. You're just a troll with too many friends.

Sounds like someone needs a juice box and a nap.

It's just a car in a game dude.

• GTA-Freak-Vi, Coin. and Aquaticwonder like this

Shaundi.
  • Shaundi.

This ain't noise mate, this is f*ckin' Showtek

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:13 AM

Getting butthurt over a virtual car.. Real mature Teammate.

flying-lawnmower.gif
  • GTA-Freak-Vi, Killzone3265, Coin. and 1 other like this

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:13 AM Edited by TeammateAssist, 26 March 2014 - 06:19 AM.

Yea I got one. Just gonna store it for now. Will mod it up and test drive eventually.

Actually, nah. If you're used to fast cars, supercars or whatever the hell the racey dudes are into now, don't bother. Sedans are slow. If you want a fast 4-door, there's probably one for you in the Coupes class.

I mean, you stated "high-end garage", which I initially overlooked. You probably have the whole Hot Wheels Track Stars line-up or something. I mean, it's cool. I can't hold it against you if you don't like. I mean, if people want a bunch of Hot Wheels cars, that's cool. Why not.

EDIT: If you have like, the Entity, the Turismo, or a car that pretty much looks similar to this car:

hna33u0.png

or this:

oyln.png

Don't bother, alright?

• Ezza. likes this

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:16 AM

I mean, it's cool. I can't hold it against you if you don't like.

youre_serious_futurama.gif

• Killzone3265 and Aquaticwonder like this

J_Villasenor
  • J_Villasenor

☆ Legendary Cat ☆

• Members

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:16 AM Edited by J_Villasenor, 26 March 2014 - 06:17 AM.

Tailgater = Jason StatHAM

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:22 AM

I mean, it's cool. I can't hold it against you if you don't like.

youre_serious_futurama.gif

It's more of I just don't like the person than I don't like the person's opinion.

Coin.
  • Coin.

Some motherf*cker’s always trying to ice skate up hill.

• Feroci
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:22 AM

YES. Get the Tailgater. Just get it. It's an awesome sedan. Go. Get it now. Go.

I will continue to express my opinion, as relevant, about the Obey Tailgater. If you are offended by my opinion, that I do not like this car, then I might suggest that you need to mature a little. Flaming me for expressing my opinion on a digital car in a video game, is just tasteless to say the least. On the flip side, I have another reason to dislike Tailgaters now I suppose.

• Shaundi., CrusherTroi, Aquaticwonder and 1 other like this

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:24 AM

I will continue to express my opinion, as relevant, about the Obey Tailgater. If you are offended by my opinion, that I do not like this car, then I might suggest that you need to mature a little. Flaming me for expressing my opinion on a digital car in a video game, is just tasteless to say the least. On the flip side, I have another reason to dislike Tailgaters now I suppose.

You kind of called me out first. I'm sorry, you didn't pick up on that? You can't take the high road if you started it.

But you know. Whatever. You win. It's cool. You're obviously the better person.

Bongsquirrel
  • Bongsquirrel

Hustler

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:26 AM

No, its a slow ass car!

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:29 AM

Get the Exemplar.  Fastest 4 door in the game.

drGiggless
  • drGiggless

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:29 AM

WTF happened to this thread? I already found one and stored it so whatever, it's done with. And lol at the guy who loves Tailgaters but says I shouldn't own one because I'm not worthy...or something.

Coin.
  • Coin.

Some motherf*cker’s always trying to ice skate up hill.

• Feroci
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:31 AM

You kind of called me out first. I'm sorry, you didn't pick up on that? You can't take the high road if you started it.

Not at all. You are the forum's most well known Tailgater aficionado, I was merely suggesting that the OP wait until you had posted your own opinion, before making a decision.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:33 AM Edited by TeammateAssist, 26 March 2014 - 06:36 AM.

WTF happened to this thread? I already found one and stored it so whatever, it's done with. And lol at the guy who loves Tailgaters but says I shouldn't own one because I'm not worthy...or something.

Dude. You said "high-end garage". There is absolutely no way to say that the Tailgater is good at races, besides the fact that you can keep doing a pit on it and it won't budge at all.

You can overtake it, with the Super Diamond. There's only three reasons to get it: You like Audi, you like Micheal and his car, or you like the looks of his car.

I even did the drag race test thing and it's definitely not going to win unless all other racers waste their time trying to smash it.

Not at all. You are the forum's most well known Tailgater aficionado, I was merely suggesting that the OP wait until you had posted your own opinion, before making a decision.

Fine. I'm sorry for bursting out, alright? I got a lot of problems RL because apparently I can't even pass math for sh*t, and I shouldn't be taking it out on you. Sorry.

EDIT: But no seriously the car's redeeming quality is that it's practically uncrashable, and it takes corners like a boss because of said quality. You can't t-bone the car with a big rig (tested), you can't ram it repeatedly with Grangers, you can't even shunt it at full speed with a supercar. The car is a tank, and it has about the same speed as one.

Still faster than the Schafter tho.

• drGiggless likes this

K.Walters
  • K.Walters

Keep calm and facepalm

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:34 AM

I think it`s a car you must have if you are not one of those "1337 Skillzzz" kiddies who go for the best stat car. I personally like the Tailgaiter as a car. Sure it`s not the fastest thing ever, but it handles great, looks great and it has a lot of customization.

Mosin Nagant 91/30
  • Mosin Nagant 91/30

Jet stealing professional

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:38 AM

Vapid Stanier is %110 sexier and better looking and sounding and performance wise it blows it away.

Bongsquirrel
  • Bongsquirrel

Hustler

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:38 AM

Get the Felon instead much better car and has the looks.

• 8up local likes this

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:41 AM

You mean the 4-door Adder? lol.

Bongsquirrel
  • Bongsquirrel

Hustler

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:46 AM Edited by Bongsquirrel, 26 March 2014 - 06:46 AM.

It doesnt look like an adder at all and its a classy looking car and faster then the tailgater=)

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:50 AM Edited by TeammateAssist, 26 March 2014 - 06:50 AM.

It doesnt look like an adder at all and its a classy looking car and faster then the tailgater=)

It's a coupe. Even I'll say it's faster. Duh. I like the Tailgater, but I'm not delusional.

And buddy, look at your car front.

It has the same stupid-looking square front thing. the literal only difference is the logo.

4-door Adder. Did you also chrome it and put the dolla dolla rims on it with your Adder?

PG.
  • PG.

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:53 AM

Yes, Yes and Yes

KornbreadMaf1a
  • KornbreadMaf1a

You come at the king you best not miss.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:01 AM

Im a fan of how this teammate fella will talk sh*t about every other car and its ok but if anybody says anything bad about his beloved tailgater he gets mad.
  • Bongsquirrel likes this

Bongsquirrel
  • Bongsquirrel

Hustler

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:08 AM Edited by Bongsquirrel, 26 March 2014 - 07:08 AM.

It's a coupe. Even I'll say it's faster. Duh. I like the Tailgater, but I'm not delusional.

It has the same stupid-looking square front thing. the literal only difference is the logo.

4-door Adder. Did you also chrome it and put the dolla dolla rims on it with your Adder?

No chrome or dollar rims for me as i dont like the YOLOSWAG style. You seem upset cause not everyone else has the same taste in cars as you :p  

iolbNTa.jpg

Im a fan of how this teammate fella will talk sh*t about every other car and its ok but if anybody says anything bad about his beloved tailgater he gets mad.

This!

MajorWhytey
  • MajorWhytey

MODified

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:52 AM

I've actually started using the cheval surge (sedan). Not the fastest, but doing pretty well with it in sedan races. Good Handling and no power lag.

Also great for bounty hunting as they don't hear you coming.

And the neon front grill. My new favourite car

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:52 AM

No chrome or dollar rims for me as i dont like the YOLOSWAG style. You seem upset cause not everyone else has the same taste in cars as you :p  

iolbNTa.jpg

This!

No, I'm upset that you can't see that that's obviously the 4-door Adder. I support the Ocelot Jackal on the other hand. It looks better than that car, and it runs better. Sorry I broke your stereotype.

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:54 AM Edited by Gta-freak-VI, 26 March 2014 - 07:57 AM.

Geez, calm down down lol

Nvm, too late. Didn't see there was a 2nd page at the time I posted it :turn:

MajorWhytey
  • MajorWhytey

MODified

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:56 AM

I've actually started using the cheval surge (sedan). Not the fastest, but doing pretty well with it in sedan races. Good Handling and no power lag.

WTFThisIsntWii
  • WTFThisIsntWii

Twerk Team

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:58 AM

Seriously the car's redeeming quality is that it's practically uncrashable

168304c35edb16d9b236c82d587d6dc148a5ab68

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:59 AM Edited by TeammateAssist, 26 March 2014 - 08:01 AM.

Oh yeah. Overlooked this post.

Surge is good. Eco-friendly and stuff, plus with the neon front going on it's got that Transformers vibe, heh. Only beef I got with it is that the roof is glass, y'know. One guy on a high ground and bam, no chance.

Seriously the car's redeeming quality is that it's practically uncrashable

168304c35edb16d9b236c82d587d6dc148a5ab68

tumblr_inline_mudc4gMhSE1s7qcxy.gif

Bongsquirrel
  • Bongsquirrel

Hustler

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:00 AM Edited by Bongsquirrel, 26 March 2014 - 08:08 AM.

iolbNTa.jpg

This!

No, I'm upset that you can't see that that's obviously the 4-door Adder. I support the Ocelot Jackal on the other hand. It looks better than that car, and it runs better. Sorry I broke your stereotype.

Its ok buddy :)  but imo the Jackal looks like s.it from behind its nice from the front yes but the back of it is just  :barf:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users