Quantcast

» «
Photo

Why are people so obsessed with zombies?

58 replies to this topic
yete420
  • yete420

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:42 AM Edited by yete420, 26 March 2014 - 03:42 AM.

every-time im surfing through youtube I see those clowns  on youtube begging rockstar to make a zombie DLC? Then I read the comments its full of more clowns saying yes rockstar please give us zombies?

lol why do you guys have some sort of obsession with zombies? :lol:

Killing Babelyy
  • Killing Babelyy

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:51 AM

Zombies is popular because it gives people the chance to kill other people for good reason. Also the idea of a world with no law no taxes no jobs is appealing where we can dress ghetto cool and f*ck sh*t up legally.

So that kinda snowballs into games an movies an sh*t. Plus for us grew up with the original resident evil etc.

Pretty much a zombie apaocolypse allows us all to be lazy no society stresses and no reason the shower when all we have to do is eat f*ck and stay alive.
  • JOEsAGGRESSIVE, ivarblaauw and DerpCat like this

DannyMan
  • DannyMan

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:52 AM Edited by DannyMan, 26 March 2014 - 04:03 AM.

If its survival zombies then count me out. But if its zombies scattered across the map with a apocalypse setting then f*ck yeah. It gives me something to do like fuel for cars, scavenging for water +extra stuff it gives me tasks to keep me entertain. Just look at the division trailer. Or just take the last of us and change it to that. Gta 5gunplay is so fun so it be awesome to be constantly able to shoot at something. I could seriously make a list to make any person hype for this ideap
  • JOEsAGGRESSIVE and This Guy? like this

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:02 AM Edited by MantisFang, 26 March 2014 - 04:05 AM.

because we like turtles

zombieturtlesprite.gifzombieturtlesprite.gifzombieturtlesprite.gifzombieturtlesprite.gifzombieturtlesprite.gif

I3AZZAI2
  • I3AZZAI2

Row Row Fight The Powah!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:08 AM Edited by I3AZZAI2, 26 March 2014 - 04:30 AM.

I don't like the idea of zombies in gta. Maybe if they did it as a video game like in SR or other gta games.

I just don't see a zombie outbreak as a real possibility unless they're like super gravemind-esque zombies.

If they put in zombies I think it would feel too much like dead rising. I kinda don't want that.

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

Dime store angel of death

• Members
  • None
  • Best Story/Poem 2015 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:09 AM Edited by saintsrow, 26 March 2014 - 04:09 AM.

It's because so many players want to shoot things that don't shoot back, just like they do now in GTA Online. 

• M210F and A Maned Wolf like this

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:13 AM

Zombies is popular because it gives people the chance to kill other people for good reason. Also the idea of a world with no law no taxes no jobs is appealing where we can dress ghetto cool and f*ck sh*t up legally.

So that kinda snowballs into games an movies an sh*t. Plus for us grew up with the original resident evil etc.

Pretty much a zombie apaocolypse allows us all to be lazy no society stresses and no reason the shower when all we have to do is eat f*ck and stay alive.

I still love REmake,RE2,RE3 and CV. RE2 is my fav. I wish we had a horde of zombies and limited ammo.

Like RE2:

• Biohazard Abyss likes this

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:14 AM Edited by SFBryan18, 26 March 2014 - 04:15 AM.

I'm not obsessed with zombies, but sometimes my dreams turn into a zombie apocalypse. Probably because of Black Ops.

I played Resident Evil 1 & 2. Great games. Number 3 came out on Nintendo! Those assholes!

Mojito
  • Mojito

Homie

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:14 AM

i'd like to run over some zombies! 

pnut87
  • pnut87

Not Brett Favre

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:17 AM

Probably because of Black Ops.

That explains a lot.

No, no. Don't worry about me.

rob602pa
  • rob602pa

Maybe I'm just sleepwalking...

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:20 AM

Zombies are relevant because the possibly it could become reality......
and The Walking Dead is awesome!

Killing Babelyy
  • Killing Babelyy

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:36 AM

Zombies are relevant because the possibly it could become reality......
and The Walking Dead is awesome!

20% the
70% walking
10% dead

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:37 AM Edited by SFBryan18, 26 March 2014 - 05:50 AM.

Probably because of Black Ops.

That explains a lot.

No, no. Don't worry about me.

I've always hated COD ever since first playing MW2. They were all terrible, especially MW3. But my cousins loved it, so I played it with them. They really love zombies, and they still play it to this day.

DerpCat
  • DerpCat

Cat

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:40 AM Edited by DerpCat, 26 March 2014 - 04:41 AM.

I don't like the idea of zombies in gta. Maybe if they did it as a video game like in SR or other gta games.

I just don't see a zombie outbreak as a real possibility unless they're like super gravemind-esque zombies.

If they put in zombies I think it would feel too much like dead rising. I kinda don't want that.

It can be done right, a few people made a mod for older gta games ot have zombies and even missions, and that turned out really well. It could even be better for newer gta games if rockstar backed it up

Take a look...

Daemian
  • Daemian

Merryweather Security LTA

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:42 AM

Zombies ? For GTA ? Nah ! Maybe for another games and still is boring.

PrestoWater
  • PrestoWater

HUGE Vice City Fan

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:31 AM

My favourite part about a zombie DLC would be the removal of police in that mode

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

#MetInPR 😍

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:34 AM

i simply hate zombies, that theme is so overused...

i was so pissed when they added the zombie character in IV multiplayer as i though they were heading in that direction but thank god that was jot the case.
  • Bongsquirrel and UchihaRingo like this

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:38 AM

did you know 30% of people have some kind of fetish?

2013-zombie-swimsuit-calendar-5.jpg

I3AZZAI2
  • I3AZZAI2

Row Row Fight The Powah!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:39 AM Edited by I3AZZAI2, 26 March 2014 - 05:39 AM.

It can be done right, a few people made a mod for older gta games ot have zombies and even missions, and that turned out really well. It could even be better for newer gta games if rockstar backed it up

Take a look...

Looks like dead rising v0.000000002

I get what you mean though. There's definitely a way they could do it "right," its just a hard thing to implement without it being too gimmicky and/or derivative.

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:43 AM

I would like the survival aspect rather than the zombie killing aspect.  Just imagine, you are fighting for food with others in a overgrown city with buildings leaning on one another.  Awesome!

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

Get out of my face, you miserable, dung-sniffing dirt-scratcher

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:44 AM

Because they give sweet brain.

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:44 AM

"some" people are. "most" people are not. It all depends on who you talk to.

TexasToast712
  • TexasToast712

Native Texan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:46 AM

Pretty much a zombie apocalypse allows us all to be lazy no society stresses and no reason to shower when all we have to do is eat, f*ck, and stay alive.

Ezza.
  • Ezza.

It's a Massacromance

• Members
  • Australia
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:32 AM

Because 98% of the Player base are pre-pubescent boys who thnik ZOMBEEZ are CUL and BOOBERS Are Da EPICZ 

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:44 AM

Because 98% of the Player base are pre-pubescent boys who thnik ZOMBEEZ are CUL and BOOBERS Are Da EPICZ  didn't get Saint's Row 3 instead

Fixed.

Saint's Row has zombies. Saint's Row is the stupid, drug-riddled version of GTA. I don't know why they don't just freaking admit they want Saint's Row more.

LancerG2
  • LancerG2

The Lost MC [Vice President]

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:58 AM

I don't know how to quote a post when a thread is locked but let me copy-pasta a reason why I've got this hype for the zombie genre.

"Hey, lets not bash my views but the reason I would want zombies is to explore the dark and grittiness of LS, All the bright lights gone off, fires and wrecked cars in the streets, army squadrons attempting to fight the hordes, seeing cars drivers speed like maniacs to escape, military/police blockades/checkpoints, or just going though the subway/tram (I don't give a sh*t) tunnels while it's pitch black only to rely on your guns flash light. LS's celebrities would be all DEAD (Good grief, f*ck those celebrities) seeing people get eaten and seeing just the ruined city.

Don't forget the countryside, cluttered highways, derailed freight trains, gangs holding off their turf, and what about multiplayer with zombies? riding a vehicle convoy with a view players while making sure you guys don't get jumped when you pull over, or driving with one friend while a zombie clings to the hood and tries to kill you both while you frantically try to shake it off while your friend tries to blow it's brains out but just can't. Or staying inside a building, hiding while waiting for the zombies to leave, or trying to evacuate fellow players during a harsh moment, or just plain KoS because someone tried to look for Twinkies in the back of a van and then went on a crazy rampage killing everyone.

Sorry, I daydream to much. Much you see what I care about, Immersion, Horror, rain, destruction."

• ivarblaauw and DeadpoolX like this

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:07 AM

I don't know how to quote a post when a thread is locked but let me copy-pasta a reason why I've got this hype for the zombie genre.

"Hey, lets not bash my views but the reason I would want zombies is to explore the dark and grittiness of LS, All the bright lights gone off, fires and wrecked cars in the streets, army squadrons attempting to fight the hordes, seeing cars drivers speed like maniacs to escape, military/police blockades/checkpoints, or just going though the subway/tram (I don't give a sh*t) tunnels while it's pitch black only to rely on your guns flash light. LS's celebrities would be all DEAD (Good grief, f*ck those celebrities) seeing people get eaten and seeing just the ruined city.

Don't forget the countryside, cluttered highways, derailed freight trains, gangs holding off their turf, and what about multiplayer with zombies? riding a vehicle convoy with a view players while making sure you guys don't get jumped when you pull over, or driving with one friend while a zombie clings to the hood and tries to kill you both while you frantically try to shake it off while your friend tries to blow it's brains out but just can't. Or staying inside a building, hiding while waiting for the zombies to leave, or trying to evacuate fellow players during a harsh moment, or just plain KoS because someone tried to look for Twinkies in the back of a van and then went on a crazy rampage killing everyone.

Sorry, I daydream to much. Much you see what I care about, Immersion, Horror, rain, destruction."

Red_Dead_Redemption_-_Undead_Nightmare_c

Or if you're on the PS3:

TheLastOfUs.jpg

LancerG2
  • LancerG2

The Lost MC [Vice President]

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:15 AM

Red_Dead_Redemption_-_Undead_Nightmare_c

Or if you're on the PS3:

TheLastOfUs.jpg

Played both. I wanted moar.

Bongsquirrel
  • Bongsquirrel

Hustler

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:26 AM

i simply hate zombies, that theme is so overused...

i was so pissed when they added the zombie character in IV multiplayer as i though they were heading in that direction but thank god that was jot the case.

This!

Remote Six
  • Remote Six

I am Quantum

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:40 AM

every-time im surfing through youtube I see those clowns  on youtube begging rockstar to make a zombie DLC? Then I read the comments its full of more clowns saying yes rockstar please give us zombies?

Why are you calling them "clowns"?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users