Eye in the Sky

4 replies to this topic
Jvaz615
  • Jvaz615

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 March 2014 - 06:50 PM

So in this mission, when you find Chad Mulligans garage and Franklin pulls up, he acts like he saw something. He says "oh sh*t" and Chad escapes. When Trevor questions him about what happened, he doesn't give an explanation. This has really bugged me. Any ideas or did I miss something?

Raavi
  • Raavi

Z

• None
  • Best Moderator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:40 PM Edited by Raavi, 26 March 2014 - 05:17 AM.

From my recollection, he said "Aww sh*t" after he let chad escape as chad had called the cops on him.

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

"Does the Pope sh*t in the Woods?"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:50 PM

You don't need to shoot CHAD!!!

Mission gold requirements:

Not a Scratch: Deliver the Z-Type with no damage

Eavesdropper: Listen to 3 conversations

I See You: Find Chad's hiding place on the 1st attempt

So in this mission, when you find Chad Mulligans garage and Franklin pulls up, he acts like he saw something. He says "oh sh*t" and Chad escapes. When Trevor questions him about what happened, he doesn't give an explanation. This has really bugged me. Any ideas or did I miss something?

What you wanted him to say "Oh sh*It I was too damn slow and the guy ran away in the car please follow him as I am too lazy for it LOLOLOLOL

It really doesn't bring much to the mission objectives, you can take a guess on what happened. There's not much to say it went wrong and Frank lost him that's all.

Kid SixXx
  • Kid SixXx

Death Valley Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2014 - 01:45 PM Edited by Kid SixXx, 06 May 2014 - 01:47 PM.

You don't need to shoot Chad, but it is probably better that you do.  It is easier to deliver the Z-Type with no damage if you don't give Mulligan the chance to call the cops.

Use a silenced pistol or you will freak out the other people in the garage and they may call the law instead.

archiebunker
  • archiebunker

Working Class Hero

• Members

Posted 09 May 2014 - 06:33 PM

Use a silenced pistol or you will freak out the other people in the garage and they may call the law instead.

Or just melee the dude with the butt of a gun.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users