Has GTA gone soft?

161 replies to this topic
Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:02 PM

That might seem soft, but what you really mean is easy? IV was a doddle, most missions could be done just using a pistol. It didn't stop it being fun though. I don't think V was easier than IV either for these changes. The cops are a lot more belligerent for starters.

Also I'm really surprised the torture scene didn't cause a lot more controversy. 

Sure, that, too.  I was only using "soft" as the OP suggested said word and wanted to use it describing how "easy" the game was due to such features.

Sir Winthorpe Herrington
  • Sir Winthorpe Herrington

Samson gets me lifted

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:18 PM

That might seem soft, but what you really mean is easy? IV was a doddle, most missions could be done just using a pistol. It didn't stop it being fun though. I don't think V was easier than IV either for these changes. The cops are a lot more belligerent for starters.

Also I'm really surprised the torture scene didn't cause a lot more controversy. 

Sure, that, too.  I was only using "soft" as the OP suggested said word and wanted to use it describing how "easy" the game was due to such features.

Somebody didn't get it. The entire topic has nothing to do with how hard the game is. It is all about the characters being soft people.

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:23 PM Edited by Militia, 25 March 2014 - 11:23 PM.

Somebody didn't get it. The entire topic has nothing to do with how hard the game is. It is all about the characters being soft people.

They're not soft to me.  That's only your opinion.

Blood-Is-in-Diamond
  • Blood-Is-in-Diamond

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:30 PM

I second this aswell....although OP is entitled to any opinion i guess :)
  • Militia likes this

Sir Winthorpe Herrington

Samson gets me lifted

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:33 PM

Michael is a likeable guy, I will give you that. But Trevor and Franklin were massive let downs, and yes that is just my opinion. Franklin was the worst, I just saw him as a bitch with no real drive to make it happen. It would have been one thing if while he was working for Michael he had his own side story about getting ends and controlling sh*t but it never happened. Instead of that they opted out for assassination missions for Lester. They were pretty f*ckin awesome but did nothing in character development nor did they build him what so ever through the entire processes. You want to go all big lebowski on me that's fine too. As he would say, "that is just like your opinion man". 

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:36 PM

I don't need to say anything, really.  As the characters are fine for me.  I just don't like Franklin's switch scenes as 95% of the time he is just eating chips, on his laptop, laying on the couch, getting dressed, doing dumb sh*t inside his house.  Trevor's switch scenes are the best and Michael's are hit or miss.  Night time Michael is 90% inside his house, too, but during the day his switch scenes are best...

Blood-Is-in-Diamond
  • Blood-Is-in-Diamond

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:45 PM

I don't need to say anything, really.  As the characters are fine for me.  I just don't like Franklin's switch scenes as 95% of the time he is just eating chips, on his laptop, laying on the couch, getting dressed, doing dumb sh*t inside his house.  Trevor's switch scenes are the best and Michael's are hit or miss.  Night time Michael is 90% inside his house, too, but during the day his switch scenes are best...

I couldnt agree more with this (even though Franklin is my favourite of the 3) :)

Sir Winthorpe Herrington

Samson gets me lifted

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:47 PM

Interesting. I have not experienced much switch time because I usually stick to Michael and ignore the other two as much as I can. Their walk of life I found not worthy of paying attention to and maybe they can tell that sh*t to some 7-11 worker on there way out a buying a 6 pack or even a therapist but not me. I got no room for piss ant mediocre stories over here.

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:56 PM

I couldnt agree more with this (even though Franklin is my favourite of the 3) :)

Franklin is my favorite too.  Putting character aside, he has the fastest cars and the Police Riot + Unmarked Cruiser (modded with a Save Editor) so I tend to use him the most.  Plus his special is the best when driving, imo...

Interesting. I have not experienced much switch time because I usually stick to Michael and ignore the other two as much as I can. Their walk of life I found not worthy of paying attention to and maybe they can tell that sh*t to some 7-11 worker on there way out a buying a 6 pack or even a therapist but not me. I got no room for piss ant mediocre stories over here.

I actually play with all three characters the same, Franklin is only a couple hours ahead, and Trevor is second and Michael is third, but like I said, they are only an hour or two difference from all three of them, pretty equally I play with them due to each character's vehicles being different and unique for each.  I don't have duplicate vehicles and I have my helipads, hangers, garages, etc completely filled and fully modded, including police vehicles, planes, helicopters, etc as I use a save editor.  So no character is really different to me as I am using them mainly after 100% completion due to what they own, rather than their personality...

Sir Winthorpe Herrington

Samson gets me lifted

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:23 AM Edited by Sir Winthorpe Herrington, 26 March 2014 - 12:25 AM.

Franklin is my favorite too.  Putting character aside, he has the fastest cars and the Police Riot + Unmarked Cruiser (modded with a Save Editor) so I tend to use him the most.  Plus his special is the best when driving, imo...

I actually play with all three characters the same, Franklin is only a couple hours ahead, and Trevor is second and Michael is third, but like I said, they are only an hour or two difference from all three of them, pretty equally I play with them due to each character's vehicles being different and unique for each.  I don't have duplicate vehicles and I have my helipads, hangers, garages, etc completely filled and fully modded, including police vehicles, planes, helicopters, etc as I use a save editor.  So no character is really different to me as I am using them mainly after 100% completion due to what they own, rather than their personality...

That's fine but I feel your getting a bit off topic here. We are trying to discuss how weak the characters are in their personalities. I do find it strangely interesting you managed to balance your time between the 3 of them like that, I could never have tried. Fraklin (cocksucker) just rubbed me the wrong way and I could not relate to anything he was about. I looked for the struggle, for the lets make it out of this hole and be something big mentality but he just came across as so mediocre and I could not support a sh*t like that. Picture a card game, you put all your chips behind that f*ckin ace in the hole, drawing a franklin ruins everything.

shattered-minds
  • shattered-minds

Lovely chap

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:07 AM

If by "lacking balls" you mean the characters werent the stereotypical, cookie cutter protagonists from the the 3D era, then yes, I'd have to agree with you. However, apart from Franklyn (by far the most cliché, under written and under delevoped chatacter of the trio) GTA V had a much more diverse characters, with different wants and values as oposed to "yeah, let's run this town!"

Niko complained a lot, all he wanted was a quiet life in LC after Roman had made out he was rich and living the dream. CJ was not the badass you claim him to be, I think you need to go back and replay San Andreas, he complained a LOT throughout the game. Tommy Vercitti was a "living breathing" Scarface because he was pretty much Scarface cut and pasted from the film into the game. And Claude,well, apart from revenge, who knows what he was thinking or wanted, the guy never spoke.

If you don't lke the characters thats fine, but I think you're using the wrong terminology with "lacking balls" and frankly I'm glad they've moved away from the "rags to riches, rule the city" mantra. How many times do you want to hear that story?

Listen Niko was f*cking bad ass and he actually had sh*t to complain about, same with CJ. They both get a pass on that, but these new pricks have no right to complain most of the time. They are honestly like real people in LA in that aspect, complaining about the dumbest petty sh*t you can think of. Rags to riches works, why change it. I want to play a f*ckin great story and nothing is greater than somebody coming from nothing to something in a life of crime, sure its cookie cutter and you know the outcome but it's what happens along the way that makes it great. If I wanted to watch somebody struggle and bottom out half way through like 99% of people I would just go follow around some random dipsh*t. Also thumbs up for realizing Franklin sucked ass.

Whilst Niko had a reason to complain, he still did a lot of it. That's not to say that I didn't like him or he wasn't "badass". In fact all the protagonists in IV and EFLC complained a lot. CJ too fell victim to this. None of them were in a scenario they wanted to be in. Perhaps it was the writers way of making the characters likeable (a lot of people have a hard time liking Trevor, perhaps while he revelled in the chaos that players partake in in the game, it made him less likeable as a character in the story). Whether or not the characters have a reason to complain is up for debate, but it doesn't detract from the fact that they whined. A lot.

I don't mean to be one of those people who say "why don't you go play X game if you prefer the story so much" but don't you think that having the same story of rags to riches, take over the city, played out over and over again gets old? If that is all you want, you may as well be playing San Andreas over and over and not play other games. I'm glad that Niko's story was of rags to slightly better rags. He doesn't run the city in the end, he may have taken a lot of powerful people down with him, but it was never his intention to rule Liberty City, he just wanted answers and revenge...and to be left alone.

Strangely, the reasons why I dislike Franklyn are the same reasons you like CJ.

Anyway, I look forward to you're reply, although I probably won't reply. We clearly have different opinions on the matter and I respect yours. But it'd be fruitless to argue back and forth over it.

MGT86
  • MGT86

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:02 AM

For some reason, i like GTA V's story and the characters personalities, i think maybe the reason why in my opinion, is because they are relatable, i honestly used to hate Trevor but then when i watched the story again i could start to relate to Trevor and why he is so f****d up, then there was Franklin, yes he did whine a lot but there was a reason and this is why it's good to watch  GTA cutscenes, he never wanted to be a gangsta and he was up himself, he always thought he was better than the rest of them, that was why he liked repossession of peoples cars, cause he was trying to earn enough money to get out, but when he found michael, he saw his way of getting out straight away,  franklins story and feelings really wrap up  in the cutscene of Lamar down, he didn't really give 2 sh*s about Lamar or anyone, just himself. Michael's story and life is pretty self explanatory, listen closely to all their conversations and cut scenes and you might understand their life and story's a bit more. I think if all fails for Rockstar in making games, maybe they should make GTA movies, i enjoyed watching GTA V more than playing it.

I don't think GTA characters and stories have gone soft, i think they are just a little unusual and  experimental as well as could have had more effort put into some of them.

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:11 AM

The problem is, GTA has not gone soft and being a pussy. The real problem is, R* themself.

Ben73
  • Ben73

Homeboy

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:40 AM

What's so bad about being able to skip a mission, exactly?

You don't have to do it. You're not encouraged to do it. It's an option if you cannot get past it.

Let me give you 2 scenarios:

1) (Without the skipping feature) A person dies 30 times and cannot get past a certain mission. He literally cannot get past it. He rage-quits the game, and that's that.

2) (With the skipping feature) A person dies 30 times and cannot get past a certain mission. He literally cannot get past it. He decides to skip that mission so he can keep playing the game.

Now, what's so bad about something that's completely, 100% optional and doesn't effect you in any way unless you make it effect you?

Some people are stupid and self centred. If it doesn't affect them, then they don't want it in the game at all.

I never skipped a mission in gta v. I didn't find the game overly hard at all. There was only a few missions that took a few attempts. But I fully support the skip feature as an option.

If someone wants to skip half the game, so be it. That affects me how??

Sir Winthorpe Herrington

Samson gets me lifted

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:58 AM Edited by Sir Winthorpe Herrington, 26 March 2014 - 04:21 AM.

I'm too f*cked up to read some of these long ass replies, but when these drugs wear off you should beware. Take precaution because if you speak against me then forever hold your peace. On another note, wtf is all the talk with the skipping mission sh*t? Is this honestly an issue? It's a nice little feature they added for weak people who suck ass at games and are trying to plow through it. Why the f*ck do people care if somebody cheats or plays a game the way they feel like it?

- I am a peaceful person.

• FANTOMTRON likes this

RArchet
  • RArchet

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:29 AM

I agree with Yahtzee's view on Trevor.  He's a representation of the common state of mine of someone who plays GTA.  A raving asocial asshole.

Clearly you don't get it. The things you speak of was done as comedy, it wasn't serious at all, apart from the torture thing, I really liked that but it is honestly the only time I can even think of that Trevor did anything good. His entire character was a white trash joke.

Sir Winthorpe Herrington

Samson gets me lifted

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:49 AM Edited by Sir Winthorpe Herrington, 26 March 2014 - 04:56 AM.

I agree with Yahtzee's view on Trevor.  He's a representation of the common state of mine of someone who plays GTA.  A raving asocial asshole.

Clearly you don't get it. The things you speak of was done as comedy, it wasn't serious at all, apart from the torture thing, I really liked that but it is honestly the only time I can even think of that Trevor did anything good. His entire character was a white trash joke.

I'm sorry were you actually trying to make a point with your misquoted highlighted jibberish? Didn't see it in there. Maybe you should stop wasting space here if your not going to say sh*t. If you think everybody who plays gta is a f*ckin asshole then why the f*ck are you here then huh?

- I am a peaceful person

FANTOMTRON
  • FANTOMTRON

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:58 AM

Ok so Michael is a family man and honestly a strange pick for a protag but I do like him, at least more than the others. The thing is..is he GTA..I feel that ambition is the thing that was lacking in all the protags. Sure you can make the argument that the black pussy was fighting hard to escape the ghetto..but he just seemed like a bratty college school boy bitch and not even close to as awesome as Lamar was. Michael was all about trying to get his family to like him by actually accomplishing something but come on this isn't everybody loves f*ckin raymond its GTA and I think these protags lack that motivation or better yet balls. Tommy Vercetti had f*ckin balls and ambition, taking over the town as him was amazing, like a living breathing scarface. CJ has ghetto ambition and it was great going from low ass hood nigga to kingpin. Claude was all into mafia sh*t and dealing with the triads too, it was a nice criminal set. Trevor is just such a pathetic gimmick. They made him go full retard with the whole i'm crazy white trash angle and he really felt like a cheesy joke more than something you could get behind and believe in. I dunno R* should either hire me or martin scorsese to write these things because I just feel they are too soft and weak.

I f*cking love GTA and I still think V was a beautiful game, apart from them f*cking up east LA and the gangs. The grove area is nice though. But i dunno I just feel none of them had a bad ass mentality, no tony montana up in them what so ever, no balls. A family man glued to his tv, a black pathetic peon, and a laughing joke of white trash that can't be taken seriously because he is a stereotype run a muck. Anybody else feel V lacked balls?

I agree with you 100%

You know who lacks balls? It's CJ. He's probably the biggest pussy of any video game ever.

if you played gta san andreas you would realise how much balls CJ has. don't talk crap if you didn't play the game.

• Sir Winthorpe Herrington likes this

RArchet
  • RArchet

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:03 AM

I'm sorry were you actually trying to make a point with your misquoted highlighted jibberish? Didn't see it in there. Maybe you should stop wasting space here if your not going to say sh*t. If you think everybody who plays gta is a f*ckin asshole then why the f*ck are you here then huh?

- I am a peaceful person

Dont get so angry about me messing up some code, dude.  But as far as I can tell, most people on the game aren't nice.  I don't shoot first either, but I do hav ea pessimistic view on the online community, which is why I spend more time around Sandy Shores than Los Santos. :I  Give people a outlet through which they can be an ass and they will, so calm your tits.

Sir Winthorpe Herrington

Samson gets me lifted

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:09 AM

- I am a peaceful person

Dont get so angry about me messing up some code, dude.  But as far as I can tell, most people on the game aren't nice.  I don't shoot first either, but I do hav ea pessimistic view on the online community, which is why I spend more time around Sandy Shores than Los Santos. :I  Give people a outlet through which they can be an ass and they will, so calm your tits.

f*ck. Why are you even talking about gtao. This has nothing to do with any of that man. There are other topics for all that online trash and how big of a dick I can be to people on there. For the record I do shoot first, because f*ck em. Not only did i shoot first but I was one of the first to get a tank in online and use it to f*ck with people back when the online came out. I'm not angry at all but i'm confused how you are talking about the online aspect when this thread is dedicated to the personalities of the characters in story mode.

• FANTOMTRON likes this

FANTOMTRON
  • FANTOMTRON

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:27 AM

we need a badass like spawn from the animated series in gta.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=sVKxaB5Iifk skip to 3:46 to see what I mean

RArchet
  • RArchet

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:40 AM

- I am a peaceful person

f*ck. Why are you even talking about gtao. This has nothing to do with any of that man. There are other topics for all that online trash and how big of a dick I can be to people on there. For the record I do shoot first, because f*ck em. Not only did i shoot first but I was one of the first to get a tank in online and use it to f*ck with people back when the online came out. I'm not angry at all but i'm confused how you are talking about the online aspect when this thread is dedicated to the personalities of the characters in story mode.

Cause I thought Trevor represented the player's mindset about the game when they play, which I personally find true. And you decided to point out the fact I messed up on the coding and started acting like an ass instead of trying to be civil and pointing out flaws in my statements about if I was off topic and assuming I mean't just Online, when I was meaning in general.  People, for the most part, don't act the same in games as they do in real life and Trevor is a violent murderous dick like most people act like even in storymode when they just go on rampages for fun, which is one of Trevor's goddamn mission types.

Now, onto my views of Story Modes, I don't see any difference between them with past characters other than these ones are a bit more personalized and aren't interested in being a underground king of the dickheads.  Franklin is in it for money and to improve his living conditions, Trevor is just in it for money and fun, and Michael...Well, he just gets sucked into the whole thing in a bunch of bad decisions on his part and whines like he's the victim.  That's just my interpretations, but since online modes became popular in Call of Duty and such, the focus went from making interesting or fun Story modes, not that GTA has made any beyond 'small time criminal starts going big' until 5 where there's all this government blackmail, which was last in San Andreas with the Officer blackmailing CJ.  DIdn't care for GTA IV since the controls of vehicles were rather wonky, so I can't comment on Niko other than Russian accents sound cool. :p

FANTOMTRON
  • FANTOMTRON

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:48 AM

- I am a peaceful person

Cause I thought Trevor represented the player's mindset about the game when they play, which I personally find true. And you decided to point out the fact I messed up on the coding and started acting like an ass instead of trying to be civil and pointing out flaws in my statements about if I was off topic and assuming I mean't just Online, when I was meaning in general.  People, for the most part, don't act the same in games as they do in real life and Trevor is a violent murderous dick like most people act like even in storymode when they just go on rampages for fun, which is one of Trevor's goddamn mission types.

Now, onto my views of Story Modes, I don't see any difference between them with past characters other than these ones are a bit more personalized and aren't interested in being a underground king of the dickheads.  Franklin is in it for money and to improve his living conditions, Trevor is just in it for money and fun, and Michael...Well, he just gets sucked into the whole thing in a bunch of bad decisions on his part and whines like he's the victim.  That's just my interpretations, but since online modes became popular in Call of Duty and such, the focus went from making interesting or fun Story modes, not that GTA has made any beyond 'small time criminal starts going big' until 5 where there's all this government blackmail, which was last in San Andreas with the Officer blackmailing CJ.  DIdn't care for GTA IV since the controls of vehicles were rather wonky, so I can't comment on Niko other than Russian accents sound cool. :p

I assume most men like to ly down in bed with other men too right? trevor is a pathetic homosexual loser that r* invented to please the stupid 13 year olds who shouldn't even be playing the game in the first place!

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

The Killer Hills Killer

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:43 AM Edited by Cutter De Blanc, 26 March 2014 - 06:44 AM.

Franklin just seems constantly blazed, like MEGA stoned. He just doesn't seem to genuinely care about anything. Like even when he gets hurt, he's detached (Somethin' don't feel too good!). I like to think of Franklin as some kind of sociopath. No feelings.     

Los Santos Police Department
  • Los Santos Police Department

I'll be back...

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:17 AM

Michael is a likeable guy, I will give you that. But Trevor and Franklin were massive let downs, and yes that is just my opinion. Franklin was the worst, I just saw him as a bitch with no real drive to make it happen. It would have been one thing if while he was working for Michael he had his own side story about getting ends and controlling sh*t but it never happened. Instead of that they opted out for assassination missions for Lester. They were pretty f*ckin awesome but did nothing in character development nor did they build him what so ever through the entire processes. You want to go all big lebowski on me that's fine too. As he would say, "that is just like your opinion man". 

Michael and Trevor are both likable, but Franklin? He was a massive letdown. 

He's cleaning his bike all the time now. :p

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:12 AM

Soft:  Regenerating health, checkpoints in missions, skip entire sections of missions.

If GTA has gone soft, it's for these reasons, not the storyline.

Rockstar are just trying out different sorts of protagonists. The entire "I'm want to own this city" type of protagonist gets a bit dull and boring if done over and over again.

Shade04rek
  • Shade04rek

Nothin But A Buster

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 March 2014 - 09:18 AM Edited by Shade04rek, 26 March 2014 - 09:20 AM.

Yeah the story is no more or less soft than any other gta in terms of violence and extreme sh*t

BUT..

This is the easiest gta so far, in that regard, V is so soft in difficulty and letting you think for your self it is f*ckin baby bitch mode gta.

...The magical flip over cars are convenient but there is no challenge and worth to not flipping.

.......Too hard for your 10 year old? skip the missions.

...........GTAO tries to deter bullying in 18+ GTAO

the only hard things are the OP ai accuracy and tiny lifebar.

:monocle: V isn't soft, but the least hard

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:11 AM

Yeah the story is no more or less soft than any other gta in terms of violence and extreme sh*t

BUT..

This is the easiest gta so far, in that regard, V is so soft in difficulty and letting you think for your self it is f*ckin baby bitch mode gta.

...The magical flip over cars are convenient but there is no challenge and worth to not flipping.

.......Too hard for your 10 year old? skip the missions.

...........GTAO tries to deter bullying in 18+ GTAO

the only hard things are the OP ai accuracy and tiny lifebar.

:monocle: V isn't soft, but the least hard

This.  I tried explaining it several times, but oh well.  I know others see my point and others agree with me.  That's a good point I didn't include in why GTA V is "soft."  Tipping your car back over.  That's so stupid if you ask me.  Convenient, but stupidly easy.  Where's the thrill of being on a police chase back in III, VC, SA, and IV where if your car tipped over, you gotta get out and run away to a new car.  I am always looking for adrenaline and a thrill.  There is hardly anything special about V in aspects of difficulty EXCEPT the cop's accuracy, absolutely nothing else...As I said in at least 10 other threads, that GTA V is the EASIEST GTA to date to 100%, anybody could do it.  Unlike IV where statistics show only 1/3, or 33.33% of people playing IV actually got to 100%.  That's just sad as I buy GTA games to 100% using 0 cheats and once that is done, THEN do I mess around and have fun.  Feels more like a reward to me.  Meanwhile you got tons of kids just hitting SKIP in missions.  Rockstar will know these statistics somehow and you watch...The next GTA might be plagued by the same nonsense and just continue getting easier and easier, softer and softer.

Lol, "Rockstar is always watching."

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Dr. Green Thumb.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:51 AM

I agree completely. I hated the fact that the characters were a fat middle aged rat, a 1 dimensional psychopath and a whiny pussy.

I hated that half the game you work as a government bitch.

I hated that the city felt too glossy and had no character like it did in SA.

I want to see the game go to London so we can see the grimy, dirty underworld like we saw in GTA 4.

Blood-Is-in-Diamond
  • Blood-Is-in-Diamond

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:48 PM Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond, 26 March 2014 - 12:54 PM.

I agree completely. I hated the fact that the characters were a fat middle aged rat, a 1 dimensional psychopath and a whiny pussy.
I hated that half the game you work as a government bitch.
I hated that the city felt too glossy and had no character like it did in SA.

I want to see the game go to London so we can see the grimy, dirty underworld like we saw in GTA 4.

GTA did that 15 years ago this week,with
London 1969 (1999) released on March 30th on PC,then April 29th on PS1,i myself would love a reboot of that game and it doesnt have to affect the whole franchise or be cannon with the HD Era but unfortunately Dan Houser said that is unlikely to happen again :( but hey GTAO could take us to that setting seeing it an evolving mmo-like GTA multiplayer franchise ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users