• ShinobiFixer, Dementious, NikkoCharger and 3 others like this

D3tro1tDi3sl420
  • D3tro1tDi3sl420

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2014 - 08:46 AM

received_m_mid_1395629446546_b7f8b01a80a

You look like a nice guy. Yet I have no clue why you're assailing me. Oh well..

Looks are decieving fag boy ! Shut the f*ck up and go cry yourself to sleep ! Lie'n ass lil f*ck stain!

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 March 2014 - 08:52 AM

rich and on a forum ? YOUR PATHETIC ... SLIT YOUR WRISTS !

Well, I don't have anything else to do right now. Why not? I'm just surfing the internet watching youtube cause I'm done with the NDT test reports for the day. It's almost time to book out anyway. 30 minutes from now and I'll be driving back to bathe in my jacuzzi with a view of the city playing this in the background.

• ShinobiFixer, Dementious, LuckyMisfit and 1 other like this

Bongsquirrel
  • Bongsquirrel

Hustler

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 27 March 2014 - 08:57 AM Edited by Bongsquirrel, 27 March 2014 - 09:05 AM.

Me:
17134_1241379007340_5309948_n.jpg

My GTAO character
0_0.jpg

My character looks kinda close to me, when he doesn't have the clown makeup on...but he ALWAYS has the clown makeup on...so I guess not...lol

That has to be a joke pic or is that really you lol?

786924719_884344.gif

• GTA Banjo, Dementious, Jolly Swagman and 3 others like this

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 27 March 2014 - 08:58 AM Edited by Jolly SWAGman, 27 March 2014 - 08:58 AM.

My Dad could beat up both of your Dads at once.
  • Dementious, Bongsquirrel, miaumiau1 and 2 others like this

D3tro1tDi3sl420
  • D3tro1tDi3sl420

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2014 - 08:58 AM

rich and on a forum ? YOUR PATHETIC ... SLIT YOUR WRISTS !

Well, I don't have anything else to do right now. Why not? I'm just surfing the internet watching youtube cause I'm done with the NDT test reports for the day. It's almost time to book out anyway. 30 minutes from now and I'll be driving back to bathe in my jacuzzi with a view of the city playing this in the background.

You gotta be the most pethetic person i have ever met ... someone needs to hold your head under that water. Oh .. and PLEASE dont breed ! World doesnt need your sh*tty offspring ! Your mother should have swallowed you !

Coin.
  • Coin.

Some motherf*ckerís always trying to ice skate up hill.

• Feroci
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:03 AM

You gotta be the most pethetic person i have ever met ... someone needs to hold your head under that water. Oh .. and PLEASE dont breed ! World doesnt need your sh*tty offspring ! Your mother should have swallowed you !

If your goal is get your own thread locked, surely it would be easier just to report it to a moderator and ask for it to be locked instead of displaying your (im)maturity, no? Just a suggestion.

• Shaundi. and Raylion like this

D3tro1tDi3sl420
  • D3tro1tDi3sl420

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:05 AM

If your goal is get your own thread locked, surely it would be easier just to report it to a moderator and ask for it to be locked instead of displaying your (im)maturity, no? Just a suggestion.

I HAVE SEVERAL TIMES... TAKIN THIS IN MY HANDS NOW .. YOU DONT LIKE IT .. U CAN GET f*ckED TOO !

Shaundi.
  • Shaundi.

I'll rid the world of infestation - Sans Lingua Franca.

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:05 AM

What's wrong with being rich & on a forum? I see no problem.

PauloBXL
  • PauloBXL

Filthy Animal

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:06 AM

Damn bro, you're surely a bit mad here...

• Coin. likes this

Bongsquirrel
  • Bongsquirrel

Hustler

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:07 AM Edited by Bongsquirrel, 27 March 2014 - 09:08 AM.

I HAVE SEVERAL TIMES... TAKIN THIS IN MY HANDS NOW .. YOU DONT LIKE IT .. U CAN GET f*ckED TOO !

GO AWAY KID!

Acky.
  • Acky.

Tommy

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:09 AM

M5QUtZm.jpg
2iv8dN2.jpg?1

Am I getting close here?  :panic:

How come your finger looks like a thumb?
  • GTA Banjo, ShinobiFixer, MissMystique and 2 others like this

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:10 AM

Chill out and watch some El Sonidito dude. It always cheers me up when I get upset

• ezfaun, ShinobiFixer, Bongsquirrel and 3 others like this

Coin.
  • Coin.

Some motherf*ckerís always trying to ice skate up hill.

• Feroci
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:14 AM

How come your finger looks like a thumb?

Optical illusion, takes years of practice.

Figure I'll give the OP a helping hand here..

w54fbMh.jpg

• 2281, Sugar Free Nos and PauloBXL like this

drGiggless
  • drGiggless

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:17 AM

He was like

ngbbs476623b64b38d.jpg

and then the other guy was like

92b20ce2f5a0f31e6313f179c1c46583e25987dd

so then the other guy was like

26306197.jpg

so then he's all like

baby_sitting_on_piles_of_money_BLD040908

so this made him go

AngryBaby.jpg

WORST BEST ARGUMENT EVER

• JOEsAGGRESSIVE, ShinobiFixer, Dementious and 8 others like this

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm the best Scrub

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:17 AM

What exactly is pretty boy OP going on about?

I knew this thread would be bad news. Got to see Bio and wii told us his life story with pictures though, so it wasn't a complete failure.

Also this thread contains El Sonidito, so everything is much better now.
  • Shaundi., Dementious, Jolly Swagman and 3 others like this

D3tro1tDi3sl420
  • D3tro1tDi3sl420

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:23 AM

I knew this thread would be bad news. Got to see Bio and wii told us his life story with pictures though, so it wasn't a complete failure.

Pretty boy huh ? Lmao i grew up in the streets of Detroit bro and not the suburbs... far from a pretty boy. And that last fag is rich just like my dick is black and on fire, u f*ckers believe everything ! So f*ckin ignorant it drives me f*ckin crazy . Say that sh*t to my face and see how many teeth your pickin up !

PauloBXL
  • PauloBXL

Filthy Animal

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:27 AM

Pretty boy huh ? Lmao i grew up in the streets of Detroit bro and not the suburbs... far from a pretty boy. And that last fag is rich just like my dick is black and on fire, u f*ckers believe everything ! So f*ckin ignorant it drives me f*ckin crazy . Say that sh*t to my face and see how many teeth your pickin up !

You sure talk too much behind your screen. lol. See you around, Blondie.

• Dementious, Bongsquirrel and D3tro1tDi3sl420 like this

D3tro1tDi3sl420
  • D3tro1tDi3sl420

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:29 AM

Ill come out from behind it .. bet you wouldnt .. cause your a little bitch !

D3tro1tDi3sl420
  • D3tro1tDi3sl420

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Ill come out from behind it .. bet you wouldnt .. cause your a little bitch !

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

If I'm correct I believe it is: "you're pickin up". I'm assuming you dropped the g because you're a "G".

People that are gonna knock your teeth out over the internet are the scariest people.
  • ScratchWasAlreadyThere likes this

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm the best Scrub

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:30 AM

Well, it's nice to see that Detroit's educational system is on par with it's citizen safety levels.

Both of which are quite poor.

No one cares where you grew up or how rich/poor you are. No amount of money or Detroit public education could cure your ignorance.

Thanks for the laughs, OP.
  • z0etr0pe and ScratchWasAlreadyThere like this

drGiggless
  • drGiggless

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:30 AM

bro, do u even lift?

D3tro1tDi3sl420
  • D3tro1tDi3sl420

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:33 AM

If I'm correct I believe it is: "you're pickin up". I'm assuming you dropped the g because you're a "G".

People that are gonna knock your teeth out over the internet are the scariest people.

Thetes a diffetence between me and these other pussies .. IM KNOWN IN THE REAL WORLD FOR KNOCKIN TEETH OUT. BEFORE YOU GET HALF WAY THROUGH THE WORD B.I.C.T... THATS ABOUT HOW FAR U GET ! ... EAT A DICK YOU BUNCH OF PUSSIES !

Choppers
  • Choppers

Nani sore!?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:38 AM

*Sigh* I wish I would have signed in before reading a few previous pages to the majority of these posts. Probably in the time I type this very sentence I could have went back. 

I don't think I have enough likes anyway, so lets all pretend I liked everyone's posts. Yes, you too OP. Your divine rage, threatening to "knock teeth out" over the interwebz has made me tremble, but mostly laugh. 

• Coin. likes this

D3tro1tDi3sl420
  • D3tro1tDi3sl420

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:40 AM

bro, do u even lift?

Bwahahaha .. lift .. great a jug head ... what the f*ck does that matter .. lifting teaches how to fight ? ... lmao hahahahah... i shoot f*ckers like you in yhe knee cap then kick your teeth out .. and yes i carry ! Bring it ! I pick things up and put them dowwn ! Hahahahahaha shut the f*ck up juicer !

WTFThisIsntWii
  • WTFThisIsntWii

Twerk Team

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:41 AM

He was like
ngbbs476623b64b38d.jpg

and then the other guy was like
92b20ce2f5a0f31e6313f179c1c46583e25987dd

so then the other guy was like
26306197.jpg

so then he's all like
baby_sitting_on_piles_of_money_BLD040908

so this made him go
AngryBaby.jpg

WORST BEST ARGUMENT EVER

I'd like a refund for the chocolate milk I spat out reading this post. Please do this on every thread with an argument. 10/10.
  • godziller likes this

drGiggless
  • drGiggless

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:41 AM Edited by drGiggless, 27 March 2014 - 09:42 AM.

bro, do u even lift?

Bwahahaha .. lift .. great a jug head ... what the f*ck does that matter .. lifting teaches how to fight ? ... lmao hahahahah... i shoot f*ckers like you in yhe knee cap then kick your teeth out .. and yes i carry ! Bring it ! I pick things up and put them dowwn ! Hahahahahaha shut the f*ck up juicer !

c4d99f46ded8f4f7e4d65bd521bd172559a09965

• ezfaun, Shaundi., Raylion and 4 others like this

Bongsquirrel
  • Bongsquirrel

Hustler

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:42 AM

Thetes a diffetence between me and these other pussies .. IM KNOWN IN THE REAL WORLD FOR KNOCKIN TEETH OUT. BEFORE YOU GET HALF WAY THROUGH THE WORD B.I.C.T... THATS ABOUT HOW FAR U GET ! ... EAT A DICK YOU BUNCH OF PUSSIES !

You are so pathetic real tough guy lol.

D3tro1tDi3sl420
  • D3tro1tDi3sl420

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:42 AM Edited by D3tro1tDi3sl420, 27 March 2014 - 09:42 AM.

You motherf*ckers are the reason bullies should be allowed in schools.. so when you say some pussy sh*t , u get socked in the mouth and learn to speak when spoken too !
  • SonofLosSantos likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users