Some people drive me insane. This is literally some peoples' logic:
Battlefield Hardline sucks because:
- It's not a military FPS.
- You are fighting inside cities and towns. Not in the middle of nowhere like the other games.
- They hate new things.
- The story mode is getting improvements and people don't give a damn because they are obsessed with multiplayer.
- They complain about graphics when all Battlefield games look the damn same since Battlefield 3. Minecraft looks awful and THAT gets more appreciation. Ugh.
- The full game is not out yet. And people are complaining more than babies that it's buggy. It's called BETA for a reason.
- DICE isn't working on the game.
- Butthurt people say this shouldn't be a Battlefield game because it's not on a "battlefield" and they are obsessed with generic military FPS games. Seriously, if you are obsessed over the generic military FPS game, go join the military in real life, go to war, then come back.
- No tanks.
- People saying it's copying CoD when CoD hasn't done the "cops and robbers" type of game.
- They have nothing else better to do.
If you can't get your head out of your ass and realize Hardline is an insult to BF franchise, then I feel sorry for you. Let me follow your path though.
Some people drive me insane.
- They have an unfinished BF4 still with unreleased DLC and content
- Main focus of BF is M U L T I P L A Y E R, not Campaign. Hardline = BF4 Expansion
- Leaked footage was '6 mos old', yet Beta is exact same sh*t. Explain that to me, lulz.
- There are no 'new things', what? A cop uniform and taser? Gtfo.
- We aren't obsessed with military games. We're obsessed with an authentic B A T T L E F I E L D game. Not some boring, grab the loot and run bullsh*t. This isn't Grand Theft Auto or Payday. It's f*cking Battlefield.
Have you even played Battlefield in your life dude? Have you played BF prior to BF4 or BF3? Any true BF fan that played the game since the early days would consider Hardline a f*cking joke. sh*t, just google up Hardline and you'll have plenty of articles saying the same exact things. Hardline should at most, be a DLC, not sold as a FULL TITLE for $60 and probably another Premium membership, so let's say $120 and for what? A couple new game modes, weapons and a grappling hook? No thanks.
If Battlefield makes a new title, I expect new everything, not a $60 Expansion pack, but I expect new visuals, textures, weapons, animations, scratch campaign and make a f*cking insane multiplayer, it's next gen time now baby, so explore the possibilities. Something we haven't seen before, that's truly a new title. Only coolest thing I've noticed in Hardline that would be awesome in the other BF titles is that grappling hook deal. Other than that, f*ck off.