Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 29 June 2014 - 01:31 PM

Some people drive me insane. This is literally some peoples' logic:

Battlefield Hardline sucks because:

- It's not a military FPS.
- You are fighting inside cities and towns. Not in the middle of nowhere like the other games.
- They hate new things.
- The story mode is getting improvements and people don't give a damn because they are obsessed with multiplayer.
- They complain about graphics when all Battlefield games look the damn same since Battlefield 3. Minecraft looks awful and THAT gets more appreciation. Ugh.
- The full game is not out yet. And people are complaining more than babies that it's buggy. It's called BETA for a reason.
- DICE isn't working on the game.
- Shields.
- Butthurt people say this shouldn't be a Battlefield game because it's not on a "battlefield" and they are obsessed with generic military FPS games. Seriously, if you are obsessed over the generic military FPS game, go join the military in real life, go to war, then come back.
- No tanks.
- Tazers.
- People saying it's copying CoD when CoD hasn't done the "cops and robbers" type of game.
- EA.
- They have nothing else better to do.

If you can't get your head out of your ass and realize Hardline is an insult to BF franchise, then I feel sorry for you. Let me follow your path though.

Some people drive me insane.

- They have an unfinished BF4 still with unreleased DLC and content

- Main focus of BF is M U L T I P L A Y E R, not Campaign. Hardline = BF4 Expansion

- Leaked footage was '6 mos old', yet Beta is exact same sh*t. Explain that to me, lulz.

- There are no 'new things', what? A cop uniform and taser? Gtfo.

- We aren't obsessed with military games. We're obsessed with an authentic B A T T L E F I E L D game. Not some boring, grab the loot and run bullsh*t. This isn't Grand Theft Auto or Payday. It's f*cking Battlefield.

Have you even played Battlefield in your life dude? Have you played BF prior to BF4 or BF3? Any true BF fan that played the game since the early days would consider Hardline a f*cking joke. sh*t, just google up Hardline and you'll have plenty of articles saying the same exact things. Hardline should at most, be a DLC, not sold as a FULL TITLE for $60 and probably another Premium membership, so let's say $120 and for what? A couple new game modes, weapons and a grappling hook? No thanks.

If Battlefield makes a new title, I expect new everything, not a $60 Expansion pack, but I expect new visuals, textures, weapons, animations, scratch campaign and make a f*cking insane multiplayer, it's next gen time now baby, so explore the possibilities. Something we haven't seen before, that's truly a new title. Only coolest thing I've noticed in Hardline that would be awesome in the other BF titles is that grappling hook deal. Other than that, f*ck off.

• Th3MaN1 and Alchemist like this

TheMcSame
  • TheMcSame

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 June 2014 - 03:17 PM

Some people drive me insane. This is literally some peoples' logic:

Battlefield Hardline sucks because:

- It's not a military FPS.
- You are fighting inside cities and towns. Not in the middle of nowhere like the other games.
- They hate new things.
- The story mode is getting improvements and people don't give a damn because they are obsessed with multiplayer.
- They complain about graphics when all Battlefield games look the damn same since Battlefield 3. Minecraft looks awful and THAT gets more appreciation. Ugh.
- The full game is not out yet. And people are complaining more than babies that it's buggy. It's called BETA for a reason.
- DICE isn't working on the game.
- Shields.
- Butthurt people say this shouldn't be a Battlefield game because it's not on a "battlefield" and they are obsessed with generic military FPS games. Seriously, if you are obsessed over the generic military FPS game, go join the military in real life, go to war, then come back.
- No tanks.
- Tazers.
- People saying it's copying CoD when CoD hasn't done the "cops and robbers" type of game.
- EA.
- They have nothing else better to do.

If you can't get your head out of your ass and realize Hardline is an insult to BF franchise, then I feel sorry for you. Let me follow your path though.

Some people drive me insane.

- They have an unfinished BF4 still with unreleased DLC and content

- Main focus of BF is M U L T I P L A Y E R, not Campaign. Hardline = BF4 Expansion

- Leaked footage was '6 mos old', yet Beta is exact same sh*t. Explain that to me, lulz.

- There are no 'new things', what? A cop uniform and taser? Gtfo.

- We aren't obsessed with military games. We're obsessed with an authentic B A T T L E F I E L D game. Not some boring, grab the loot and run bullsh*t. This isn't Grand Theft Auto or Payday. It's f*cking Battlefield.

Have you even played Battlefield in your life dude? Have you played BF prior to BF4 or BF3? Any true BF fan that played the game since the early days would consider Hardline a f*cking joke. sh*t, just google up Hardline and you'll have plenty of articles saying the same exact things. Hardline should at most, be a DLC, not sold as a FULL TITLE for $60 and probably another Premium membership, so let's say $120 and for what? A couple new game modes, weapons and a grappling hook? No thanks.

If Battlefield makes a new title, I expect new everything, not a $60 Expansion pack, but I expect new visuals, textures, weapons, animations, scratch campaign and make a f*cking insane multiplayer, it's next gen time now baby, so explore the possibilities. Something we haven't seen before, that's truly a new title. Only coolest thing I've noticed in Hardline that would be awesome in the other BF titles is that grappling hook deal. Other than that, f*ck off.

You expect new everything? That wouldn't be Battlefield, it would be a new IP

You expect new visuals? It's being released on previous gen consoles as well. Try running BF4 with hardware based on something from 10 years ago.

You expect new weapons? You get new weapons. Why are you even complaining about this? There's plenty of guns that got carried over from the older battlefield but you aren't b*tching about those.

You expect new animations? Look at my reply to the visuals

You say you want a new title. You don't. Gamers don't know what they want, gamers are humans and humans naturally fear change. Game sales prove that new things just don't work with the exception of those few "one hit wonders". Besides, hardline is a new title because there isn't another Battlefield Hardline.

If you don't like, don't buy it. Or are you one of those that b*tch about how bad a game is but you buy it anyway?

People are entitled to their opinion, just because some people dislike doesn't mean everyone does. If you weren't a sheep following the crowd then you might have realised that by now.

• burner12 and LightningLord like this

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

Love Is Like Nicotine

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 29 June 2014 - 03:36 PM

Apparently I have angered the butthurt fanboys.

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Big Homie

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 29 June 2014 - 03:57 PM

So just because he dislikes the game, he's already a butthurt fanboy.

Your ignorance is pissing me off, to be honest. I guess it's difficult to realize that Hardline isn't doing any good to the Battlefield franchise, but you and McSame are doing your best overlooking this game's faults.

I can understand the fact that you like the game, and try to defend it against GunWrath's responses, but do it in a f*cking logical way, if you would. If you can't, just accept the fact that in me and GunWrath's eyes, this game is nothing like Battlefield.

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

Love Is Like Nicotine

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2014 - 04:04 PM Edited by LightningLord411, 29 June 2014 - 04:04 PM.

Your ignorance is pissing me off, to be honest. I guess it's difficult to realize that Hardline isn't doing any good to the Battlefield franchise, but you and McSame are doing your best overlooking this game's faults.

I can understand the fact that you like the game, and try to defend it against GunWrath's responses, but do it in a f*cking logical way, if you would. If you can't, just accept the fact that in me and GunWrath's eyes, this game is nothing like Battlefield.

Oh look. Another person calling me stupid. See I'm right. I'm not liked at all apparently.

OT: Battlefield is already ruined. DLC packs that cost more than the game itself, bugs and glitched up stuff. Yearly releases. No appreciation for its fan base. And EA. People should stop saying Hardline ruined Battlefield. Battlefield was already ruined.

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Big Homie

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 29 June 2014 - 04:11 PM

Weren't BF4 a broken piece of sh*t for the most part, it would have been a decent addition to the franchise, through not a groundbreaking as it's predecessors. Hardline is just pathetic.

(BTW, if it makes you feel better, I didn't call you stupid. It's just that people turning a blind eye over stuff is annoying, at least in my opinion.)

• LightningLord likes this

TheMcSame
  • TheMcSame

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 June 2014 - 04:22 PM

I'm not being logical? 

The people b*tching aren't being logical. Why b*tch about Battlefield here when you can b*tch over on the battlelog forums and potentially get something done about it?

Better yet if you don't like the game why b*tch about it at all? You probably wont get it if you're constantly b*tching about how bad the game is so you wont be playing it.

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Big Homie

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 29 June 2014 - 04:27 PM

I don't know; do you get some satisfaction by writing bitch?

Nevermind that though, what you're spouting is nonsense. We shouldn't talk crap about the game because you like it, right? Is it so hard to accept the fact that some people just simply hate the game, even through it's in beta, and don't see any chance of becoming better?

The people b*tching aren't being logical.

I don't even know what to say about that. It's just that foolish. With that logic, why don't YOU go to the battlenet forums and protect the game of all the negative talk? It's GTAforums, this is where I like to talk about games with other people, and I won't waste time to register another account on another website, and criticize the game, because it's just not worth it.

To keep it short, I bitch about the game wherever I want.

TheMcSame
  • TheMcSame

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 June 2014 - 04:34 PM

I don't know; do you get some satisfaction by writing bitch?

Nevermind that though, what you're spouting is nonsense. We shouldn't talk crap about the game because you like it, right? Is it so hard to accept the fact that some people just simply hate the game, even through it's in beta, and don't see any chance of becoming better?

The people b*tching aren't being logical.

I don't even know what to say about that. It's just that foolish. With that logic, why don't YOU go to the battlenet forums and protect the game of all the negative talk? It's GTAforums, this is where I like to talk about games with other people, and I won't waste time to register another account on another website, and criticize the game, because it's just not worth it.

To keep it short, I bitch about the game wherever I want.

Either way doing on here wont get anything done so carry on wasting your time like an ass.

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Big Homie

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 29 June 2014 - 04:46 PM

Sorry, but that won't happen. If I want to waste my time like an ass, I'm going to do it. With that attitude, you may as well tell everyone in the gaming forums the same exact thing.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2014 - 04:47 PM

Oh look. Another person calling me stupid. See I'm right. I'm not liked at all apparently.

OT: Battlefield is already ruined. DLC packs that cost more than the game itself, bugs and glitched up stuff. Yearly releases. No appreciation for its fan base. And EA. People should stop saying Hardline ruined Battlefield. Battlefield was already ruined.

Overpriced DLC? I wouldn't think so.

Gulf of Oman, Caspian Border, Firestorm.. those maps alone are well worth the money. Gulf of Oman is a classic, any respectful BF player/fan would have bought the DLC alone for those maps.

Premium is pricey but it's not bad at all. You're paying $50 for Premium, getting 4 expansion packs, content such as tags, weapons, attachments, knives, camo and other kit accessories, not to mention, you get 2wk earlier access to the packs as well. It sure as hell beats paying $15 per pack and not receiving all the other additional content you receive from Premium. May want to check your stats on that one man.

And to call me butthurt? Lol. Takes a lot to get me worked up man. I just cuss a lot, don't mistake my words as aggression. I've been playing Battlefield since 2005.. Hardline isn't a true Battlefield experience. It's just a quick flip to bring in a new range of arcade style players and maximize quick profit. Of course, BF fans will buy it solely on the base that it has the BF name but the more diehard fan will regret it and fall back to playing BF4.

Like I've said before, it's nice to have a different style Battlefield to play to break up the monotony of military warfare.. but this shouldn't be released as an official BF title to where people need to pay full price. You're paying for the new campaign, not the multiplayer. Think about it.

I'm not being logical? 

The people b*tching aren't being logical. Why b*tch about Battlefield here when you can b*tch over on the battlelog forums and potentially get something done about it?

Better yet if you don't like the game why b*tch about it at all? You probably wont get it if you're constantly b*tching about how bad the game is so you wont be playing it.

Because last I checked, this is a forum with a topic titled, 'Battlefield Hardline'. Free for discussion of the game, concerns, dislikes ,etc.

As far as posting on BL Forums, believe me, I do. So much so that my EA account was banned for 72hrs at one point. Feedback is only as good as what the devs will take in. Plus those forums are full of my little pony lovers and 4yr old fanboys.

I will get Hardline eventually, way, way later down the road when the price is dropped to around $15 and I'm done with BF4. But by then, hopefully an official Battlefield will be released by then.. because if I truly have to, I'll bypass Hardline in whole. Hardline is like Battlefield's Modern Combat title.. cool idea, not so good gameplay.

• Th3MaN1 likes this

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 08:32 PM

Battlefield Hardline delayed into 2015 due to beta feedback.

Source: http://www.gameinfor...campaign=buffer

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 08:46 PM

Smart move.. but this doesn't end the annualization of Battlefield still.. I just think they knew that if Hardline released near as f*cked up as BF4 did, that it would nearly ruin the brand.

TheMcSame
  • TheMcSame

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:52 AM Edited by TheMcSame, 23 July 2014 - 09:55 AM.

Delayed to 2015 based on beta feedback... ahhh.

How I enjoyed laughing at the people saying they wouldn't change anything when I saw that.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:13 AM

Smart move.. but this doesn't end the annualization of Battlefield still.. I just think they knew that if Hardline released near as f*cked up as BF4 did, that it would nearly ruin the brand.

BS.

The Beta already ran better than BF4 and I enjoyed it more than BF4 too.

Also, annualization doesnt matter in this case since its not the same developer as BF4 and was in developments for about 2 years. Nearly 3 years when it gets released.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:09 AM

annualization does matter.. look at Call of Duty, two different studios, annual releases. If Hardline does successful, then you can expect to see the sh*t turning into Call of Duty, EA/DICE = IW .. Visceral = Treyarch.

Beta doesn't mean sh*t dude.. they can stress test servers all they want and find any known issues and there will always be issues and bugs. You can suck it's ass all you want.. but you shouldn't support this game at all. It's just an expansion pack.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:16 AM Edited by iNero, 23 July 2014 - 11:17 AM.

annualization does matter.. look at Call of Duty, two different studios, annual releases. If Hardline does successful, then you can expect to see the sh*t turning into Call of Duty, EA/DICE = IW .. Visceral = Treyarch.

Beta doesn't mean sh*t dude.. they can stress test servers all they want and find any known issues and there will always be issues and bugs. You can suck it's ass all you want.. but you shouldn't support this game at all. It's just an expansion pack.

If you would have followed BF4 or even Hardline you would know how much they fixed and are going to fix with the feedback they got from CTE and the Hardline Beta.

And CoD has now 3 Studios and 3 years of development.

BF had yearly released since the beginning and noone cared till now.

2002 - 1942
2004 - Vietnam
2005 - BF2
2006 - 2142
2008 - Bad Company
2009 - Heroes - BF 1943
2010 - Bad Company 2
2011 - Battlefield 3
2013 - Battlefield 4

And like I said, with this delay Hardline has 3 years of development. People apparently dont get that there is a difference between yearly releases and the actualy development time...

And besides all of this, Hardline already had bigger improvments in gameplay than BF3 -> BF4.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:07 PM

Vietnam wasn't a ful title, Heroes is a free to play, 1943 isn't a full title, Bad Company is a different breed than BF3 or BF4. You have some issues with that list of yours, pal.

Hardline can have 10yrs of development for all I give a sh*t, it's a disgrace. The 3yrs of development isn't the multiplayer but the f*cking single player. People obviously (cough, you) don't have a brain to figure that out. You have the same animations, textures and same polished sh*t from BF3/BF4 in Hardline as far as multiplayer.. you can't sit there and tell me that 3yrs of development went towards the multiplayer, because that is beyond hilarious.

For the 100th time, you're paying and chanting for a f*cking single-player campaign, not an authentic Battlefield. Enjoy that.

• hornedturtle likes this

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:10 PM

I miss when the battlefield "campaign" mode was just vsing bots :(

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:52 PM

I miss co-op.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 10:28 AM

This game actually looks really f*cking good. I love the shift of the narrative and pacing to be a more story driven game and I like that it's more of a Police/SWAT based game this time around. It should be a fresh change of scenery and change of pace after playing Military games for so long. There are some cheesy elements though like the freeze mechanic but I think that could be easily overlooked because it seems to be completely optional. 

• ClaudeSpeed1911 likes this

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 August 2014 - 12:13 PM Edited by Lazyboy., 24 August 2014 - 12:14 PM.

Wait...

So people hate Hardline because it's just BF3, but they LOVED BF4.... which was pretty much BF3.

This is confusing me.. a lot.
So, you love BF4 because it's the same as BF3, but you criticise BF Hardline for being the same as BF3. And then you criticise it for being too different to BF3. 

wat

"BUT IT'S NOT A TRUE BATTLEFIELD GAME"
lol coming from the person who says there's no such thing as a true NFS game
  • ClaudeSpeed1911 and LightningLord like this

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 24 August 2014 - 04:44 PM Edited by iNero, 24 August 2014 - 04:46 PM.

Wait...

So people hate Hardline because it's just BF3, but they LOVED BF4.... which was pretty much BF3.

This is confusing me.. a lot.
So, you love BF4 because it's the same as BF3, but you criticise BF Hardline for being the same as BF3. And then you criticise it for being too different to BF3. 

wat

"BUT IT'S NOT A TRUE BATTLEFIELD GAME"
lol coming from the person who says there's no such thing as a true NFS game

Well, what do you expect from them sheeps? They say BFH ist just a DLC or mod of BF4 and at the same time they say, that it isnt a BF game...

Under every recent trailer or gameplay video of every game you read comparisons to other games or "Rip-Off" comments. It is hilarious. Especially when they call something rip-off when it is made by the same developers.

As for Hardline it is even more ridicilous.

Ill just quote myself. This was a post against the claims that it is  just a mod or DLC and the release cycle.

Hardline is already in better shape than BF4 and it is a bigger step from BF4 than 4 was from 3.
Most people hating on the game think they have to do it cause apparently they think they have balls when harassing game developers. It really looked too similar to BF4 in the Beta but was far from being a simple DLC or being a bad game.
Besides that, the game is made mainly by Visceral and they worked on it for over 2 years. Talking about 1 year cycle is simply stupid. Release circle is something completley different from the development circle.

And btw:

2002 - 1942
2004 - Vietnam
2005 - BF2
2006 - 2142
2008 - Bad Company
2009 - Heroes - BF 1943
2010 - Bad Company 2
2011 - Battlefield 3
2013 - Battlefield 4

This cycle for BF exists since BF 1942...

Also they already changed a lot. Gamescom interviews proofed that. They removed RPGs from the loadouts and made them pick ups. You only can revive yourself after getting killed by an explosive and alot more. Before gamescom they already had 2-3 changelog lists based on the beta feedback.

Also the SP looks really good so far.

And on a personal note, I started playing BF4 and BFH Beta at the same time and Hardline was a lot more fun.

(PS: BF3 was a lot better than BF4, imo)

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 August 2014 - 03:48 AM

Not sure how to feel about this new video.. it seemed so different from a BF game. Felt like I was watching Far Cry, Splinter Cell, Hitman and BF hybrid. It's just weird to me.. not saying that it's complete sh*t.. but meh. Battlefield never really is all about the single-player, I'm sure the MP will be just as fun as any other BF but I guess I can't complain too much, atleast the single player will have some more playability than past attempts. I really didn't like some of the animations or textures either.. not as detailed as I thought they would be. Like the weapon models, just looked blocky and poorly modeled. Just my opinion though..

I would have liked to have seen where they can resist arrest, refuse to order your freeze, something.. if that's the case, then I can just run up and throw out the badge and expect everyone to lay surrender. And the whole non-lethal, stealth approach, cool deal but not all that fun when it ends up linear as sh*t. Like Blacklist, it was fun but too linear for my tastes in a majority of it's missions. I don't know, 12mins of gameplay isn't enough to really put a full board review on this game but so far.. I'll give it a 4.5/10 on my scale of interest.

As per usual, you have AI with you that doesn't do a f*cking thing.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 25 August 2014 - 04:25 AM Edited by iNero, 25 August 2014 - 04:27 AM.

Vietnam wasn't a ful title, Heroes is a free to play, 1943 isn't a full title, Bad Company is a different breed than BF3 or BF4. You have some issues with that list of yours, pal.

Ahahah. What kind of logic is this?!

Vietnam was a full title. A Heroes and 1943 together needed just as much ressources to be developed and released in the same year. And how does it make a difference if BC is a different "breed"?

Point is, that BF had anual releases from the start and noone ever complained. It never hurt the games except BF4 (which wasnt even a anual release). Hardline is made by a different studio and is just as different from the main series as Bad Company...

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 August 2014 - 04:55 AM Edited by GunWrath, 25 August 2014 - 04:57 AM.

You're basing entirely different games though.

Heroes is a Play4Free game, that's nowhere near gameplay as BF3, BF4, hell even Bad Company 1 & 2 or any other BF for that matter. Also, Bad Company is entirely different than BF3 or BF4. Vietnam falls under the Bad Company style as well. Of course people didn't complain, because they weren't all the SAME the f*cking thing.

Call of Duty 4 - Call of Duty Advance Warfare is the same, other than the addition of new weapons and story setting.. Same small ass maps, same HUDs, same killstreaks, same f*cking perks, same everything. All those years and they stuck to one style.. Battlefield didn't.. that's the f*cking point. Everyone is like OMGERD, NEW BATTLEFIELDSZ .. but it's isn't a new battlefield, it's just a reproduction of BF4 with a new (so far sh*tty looking SP) and setting, Police/SWAT/FBI or whatever the f*ck. That's when the real BF fans are like 'whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute here now..' Because EA/DICE have never taken that route where we're basically getting the same f*cking thing. What's new in Hardline that's making this seem like the coolest thing on earth? Because I've yet to see it. Cop cars and tasers? Pft.

Hell, BF3 and BF4 are virtually the same, though BF3 is better in my opinion.. but that's because the more realistic tactical BF seems to generate more income and fanbases than past BF titles. Unfortunately, there's going to come a day where they will start annual release of the same type of gamestyle.. and Hardline is the game that is showing where they are taking that route. I really don't think BF can do any better gamestyle wise than what we have now unless they take the ArmA route and go full realism.. but I rather not. I like it how it is.. but I rather them take acouple years between releases to focus on a totally believable campaign, co-op.. sh*t, something. But if they use Hardline as a crutch to make tag team release like IW and Treyarch, then we're basically f*cked and will be stuck with this style until it just ends.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 03 December 2014 - 05:30 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teBYCvw-yo4

I'm hyped tbh.

Dottie
  • Dottie

Crushing your hopes & dreams

• Facade Corporation
  • North-Korea

Posted 03 December 2014 - 05:37 PM

Gold Guns? No thanks. Id rather have my guns not looking like it got decorated by a 5 year old

Hopefully EA can fix their game so they dont have another ordeal like they had with BF4

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 03 December 2014 - 05:41 PM

Gold Guns? No thanks. Id rather have my guns not looking like it got decorated by a 5 year old

Hopefully EA can fix their game so they dont have another ordeal like they had with BF4

? You know that gold weapons arent that unusal for RL criminals? in eastern europe there are a lot of them.

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Big Homie

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 03 December 2014 - 05:50 PM

I've a feeling that you're saying this because you hate CoD.

It's cosmetic; a I can assure you that golden guns are and were never, ever, decorated by 5 year olds.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users