Quantcast

» «
Photo

Struggling with things to do now since 100% (those who mainly SP)

46 replies to this topic
Saintdestroyer
  • Saintdestroyer

★★★★★★★★★

• Members

Posted 24 March 2014 - 07:20 PM

Achievement wise I need the online ones but I'm avoiding that for the time being as I suck at it lol

What do you guys do? I mean all thats left for me now is to play the game for fun (shocking). I am a bit tired of surviving the cops, all I'm trying to do now is earn enough money to buy all the properties.

I have played this game to death over the last 7 days, trying to 100% it and get the achievements and I admit that I bought this on myself as I could of taken it slower. However the crazy part is, I don't wanna stop playing I love this game to death and so I need some ideas :)

ClaudX
  • ClaudX

If you can't tell when I'm sarcastic, then shame on you

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 24 March 2014 - 07:23 PM

I try and roleplay as someone. Maybe try roleplaying as a Families member and roll up on some Ballas. Or maybe roleplay as some type of hillbilly and just creep around forests and such.There is many more things to try, but roleplaying can be fun if you give it a chance.

• Mister Pink, MGT86, Alanbeales1 and 1 other like this

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 07:46 PM

From time to time I roleplay as a cop/security guard/FIB agent while in police cars (Unmarked Cruiser/FIB Buffalo/Police Riot) and just go around looking for "crime" to happen, and stepping in. 

Saintdestroyer
  • Saintdestroyer

★★★★★★★★★

• Members

Posted 24 March 2014 - 07:48 PM

From time to time I roleplay as a cop/security guard/FIB agent while in police cars (Unmarked Cruiser/FIB Buffalo/Police Riot) and just go around looking for "crime" to happen, and stepping in. 

But what do you do when the cops are chasing you? Doesn't that ruin the role play?

• high91 likes this

ClaudX
  • ClaudX

If you can't tell when I'm sarcastic, then shame on you

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:23 PM

But what do you do when the cops are chasing you? Doesn't that ruin the role play?

In SA when I roleplayed as a cop, I would use the "never wanted" cheat, but, if memory serves, V doesn't have one of those cheats.

Raavi
  • Raavi

• None
  • Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:29 PM

If you play smart you don't get cops on you, sometimes they'll even join in the chase. Just shoot the car in front of you with a taser, it will immediately speed off, allowing you to start a chase. If you do happen to get cops on your ass, you can always simply use the "Wanted Level Down" cheat code. 

Saintdestroyer
  • Saintdestroyer

★★★★★★★★★

• Members

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:31 PM

If you play smart you don't get cops on you, sometimes they'll even join in the chase. Just shoot the car in front of you with a taser, it will immediately speed off, allowing you to start a chase. If you do happen to get cops on your ass, you can always simply use the "Wanted Level Down" cheat code. 

Won't cheats mean that I can no longer get the remaining achievements?

Militia
  • Militia

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:33 PM

Only for THAT session you are in.  But I personally wouldn't use cheats.  I haven't since GTA III, no need to start now.  I am stats nut and like my 100% completion and 0 cheat codes used gamesaves.  Plus 0 Deaths, and 0 Times Busted.

• StangOne50 and MitchMaljers like this

Saintdestroyer
  • Saintdestroyer

★★★★★★★★★

• Members

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:35 PM

Only for THAT session you are in.  But I personally wouldn't use cheats.  I haven't since GTA III, no need to start now.  I am stats nut and like my 100% completion and 0 cheat codes used gamesaves.  Plus 0 Deaths, and 0 Times Busted.

No way do you have a 0 death 100% save file?!

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:39 PM Edited by Militia, 24 March 2014 - 08:40 PM.

And to answer the question posed in the topic:

I been 100% since the first week of October and been doing the same thing as I been doing everytime I turn GTA V on.  And it's just bettering my rampage times for 5 stars using the Flatbed car of the Train, Lazer, Tank, Attack Chopper, and Police Riot.

I also have Auto-Save turned OFF, and do not save over the game anymore since 3/11/14.  So I also take out my vehicles and just take them for a spin around the entire map.  Learn the map without using GPS, etc.  I go drift at the airport or Trevor's airfield.  I take my Bati 801RR and find stunt jumps designed by me, and other stunters on Youtube.

I fly my Lazer and do stunts with it, too.  I use the Titan just to fly slowly and view the sites from the sky (As I don't have the Blimp)...

There is a lot to do, but some may say what I do gets boring.  But there is nothing like the feeling surviving 5 stars for longer than your previous time...

Why not?  All you do is SAVE after EACH mission...If you die, you reload...It's not very complicated....

I have this stat in GTA III, VC, SA, IV, and V...I've been doing this stuff since early 2000's...

Saintdestroyer
  • Saintdestroyer

★★★★★★★★★

• Members

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:58 PM

And to answer the question posed in the topic:

I been 100% since the first week of October and been doing the same thing as I been doing everytime I turn GTA V on.  And it's just bettering my rampage times for 5 stars using the Flatbed car of the Train, Lazer, Tank, Attack Chopper, and Police Riot.

I also have Auto-Save turned OFF, and do not save over the game anymore since 3/11/14.  So I also take out my vehicles and just take them for a spin around the entire map.  Learn the map without using GPS, etc.  I go drift at the airport or Trevor's airfield.  I take my Bati 801RR and find stunt jumps designed by me, and other stunters on Youtube.

I fly my Lazer and do stunts with it, too.  I use the Titan just to fly slowly and view the sites from the sky (As I don't have the Blimp)...

There is a lot to do, but some may say what I do gets boring.  But there is nothing like the feeling surviving 5 stars for longer than your previous time...

Why not?  All you do is SAVE after EACH mission...If you die, you reload...It's not very complicated....

I have this stat in GTA III, VC, SA, IV, and V...I've been doing this stuff since early 2000's...

You have some good ideas, I will try some of them out.

In regards to your stats, it sounds very OCD, I am not to fussed about having deaths shown on my stat screen, I am more concerned for it not labeling me a cheater.  About that by the way, if I DO use cheats, does the game label me as a cheat and this can be seen in my stats?

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 24 March 2014 - 09:03 PM

In regards to your stats, it sounds very OCD, I am not to fussed about having deaths shown on my stat screen, I am more concerned for it not labeling me a cheater.  About that by the way, if I DO use cheats, does the game label me as a cheat and this can be seen in my stats?

Thanks, lol

Well, I do have OCD with GTA.  In fact, I own a total of 15 games across PS1, 2, and 3.  Of these 15 are GTA III, VC, SA, IV, and V.  I take GTA games very seriously as I've been playing them since I was in late middle school and love them to death.  Hence why I am on this forum and enjoy discussing the games.

I too have the biggest OCD, though, with 100% completion and ZERO cheat codes used.  It's just a must for me.  I adopted the 0 deaths and 0 times busted from a friend, and kinda liked doing that, too, so I stuck with it and been doing it since III, lol

Yeah, if you type in cheat codes, it WILL show on Social Club and also in the Pause Menu under the General Tab where you will see all the Collectables in the game.  However, if you turn auto-save OFF and DO NOT save over top of your game upon entering cheats, you're safe.  But again, cuz I have OCD with GTA...I personally wouldn't even type in one code, not even to mess around with.....That's how serious I am, personally.  Lol

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

• V Staff
  • None
  • Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 24 March 2014 - 09:15 PM

0 Deaths, and 0 Times Busted.

I'm the same. If I die or get busted I just reload the last save.

Unlike Militia though, I save regularly on a fresh save slot, constantly cycling through all 15 available slot so if I do have a corrupt save, it's not 'Game Over' for me ;)

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 25 March 2014 - 12:10 AM

I'm the same. If I die or get busted I just reload the last save.

Unlike Militia though, I save regularly on a fresh save slot, constantly cycling through all 15 available slot so if I do have a corrupt save, it's not 'Game Over' for me ;)

Well, I technically have a "second" save slot.  It's my Computer.  I always have my mastersaves backed up there.  And even when I wasn't 100% in GTA V, I always backed it up on my PC once I made some nice progress.  Now that it's 100%, including III, VC, SA, IV I just play the game without saving as there is nothing to be done anymore except dick around.  All the 100% completion and 0 cheat codes, 0 deaths, 0 times busted is on my PC and backed up as well on my PS3, but of course just one saved game...Never had problems with GTA games, tbh, with sh*t going wrong...

Dude557
  • Dude557

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:07 AM

you're a f*cking pussy

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:39 AM Edited by Militia, 25 March 2014 - 11:40 AM.

you're a f*cking pussy

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :panic:  :panic:  :panic:

Butthurt cuz you can't do what I do?  Cry me a river, douche bag.

1 like and 11 posts shows you're a troll.  Been here since October and have absolutely no logical posts.  Nice job,  :cookie:

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEAST

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:49 AM Edited by stangone50, 25 March 2014 - 11:55 AM.

I also have zero deaths, busts and cheats used on all games in my sig. I hope that doesnt make me a pussy too lol 

@OP.. other than free roaming this is everything i could find so far that can be done in the game.

http://gtaforums.com...-100-checklist/

• Militia likes this

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:29 PM

you're a f*cking pussy

Using cheats or not doesn't make anyone a "pussy". What what happen if Rockstar made a GTA game with absolutely no cheats whatsoever? Then everyone would be forced to 100% it without cheats. Would that make the millions who play that game pussies?

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:53 PM

Using cheats or not doesn't make anyone a "pussy". What what happen if Rockstar made a GTA game with absolutely no cheats whatsoever? Then everyone would be forced to 100% it without cheats. Would that make the millions who play that game pussies?

The only pussies I see are the ones constantly crying over police and constantly crying over 5 minute invincibility time.  Morons don't even realize invincibility was NEVER even a cheat code in any GTA except for V (Perhaps IV's DLC's (maybe) but I don't even own those or have played those even once to date)...

So those babies should be lucky Rockstar aloud a 5 minute timer for invincibility, or babies would even cry harder...

• chrisscorsese88 likes this

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:57 PM

Well SA had an "Infinite Health" cheat, but it only protected you from gunfire. So yea, this is the only game with a real invincibility cheat, and you are right, we're lucky Rockstar even gave us one at all, despite the timer.

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 25 March 2014 - 05:18 PM

Well SA had an "Infinite Health" cheat, but it only protected you from gunfire. So yea, this is the only game with a real invincibility cheat, and you are right, we're lucky Rockstar even gave us one at all, despite the timer.

Did SA have that?  Pretty neat, but since I never used cheats, I never even looked them up on the Internet and found a list of all the cheats.  Same for V.  I just know V has Invincibility cuz there is topic after topic about police and 10 years pissing their pants over the 5 minute timer...

Alanbeales1
  • Alanbeales1

leader of State Trooper's PD [SAST]

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:44 PM

I try and role play as someone. Maybe try Role playing as a Families member and roll up on some Ballas. Or maybe Role play as some type of hillbilly and just creep around forests and such.There is many more things to try, but role playing can be fun if you give it a chance.

the best roll play to do is Role playing as a police officer,i do this most of the time (when i'm not online or pimping up my sport car's) the best character to role play with is Michel (as long as you equip the highway patrol outfit) get a patrol car (best to use a sandy shores patrol car) & patrol sandy shores  (I normally do both) park next to a patrol car on the freeway & wait for a perp & you've got your self a police chase.

or just pull up at the property called Hookies (or what ever it's called) get out,get a soda,get back in the police car,beep the horn & the biker gang should try & kill you,so get outta the patrol car,use it as cover,call for backup (dial 911 for the police a few times) await for the cops to arrive & you have yourself a shoot out. (no level wanted cheat is acquired) don't worry if you kill all the biker's,more shall re-spawn after a few minutes or so,just keep calling for backup when they shoot at you again. (dialing 911 for the cops)

hope you've enjoyed my Role-playing suggestion  :miranda:

I will pwn you newbs
  • I will pwn you newbs

Homie

• Members

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:43 PM

^i like RP as a cop too but it kinda ruins it when the cops start shooting me and I don't wanna push a bunch of buttons to remove 1 star at a time. We need a never wanted cheat or for the police to recognize you as a fellow officer while wearing their uniform.

REXX93
  • REXX93

QUATREX Special Operations Unit

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:46 PM

It's a shame Rockstar didn't incorporate Police Side Missions like other previous GTA games (excluding Episodes From Liberty City).

• Alanbeales1 likes this

Dяno
  • Dяno

dolan pls

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:51 PM

I just chill at the motherf*cking strip club mane 

MitchMaljers
  • MitchMaljers

Got these niggas going beserk.

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 March 2014 - 10:07 AM

Thanks, lol

Well, I do have OCD with GTA. I take GTA games very seriously as I've been playing them since I was in late middle school and love them to death.  Hence why I am on this forum and enjoy discussing the games.

I too have the biggest OCD, though, with 100% completion and ZERO cheat codes used.  It's just a must for me.  I adopted the 0 deaths and 0 times busted from a friend, and kinda liked doing that, too, so I stuck with it and been doing it since III, lol

Yeah, if you type in cheat codes, it WILL show on Social Club and also in the Pause Menu under the General Tab where you will see all the Collectables in the game.  However, if you turn auto-save OFF and DO NOT save over top of your game upon entering cheats, you're safe.  But again, cuz I have OCD with GTA...I personally wouldn't even type in one code, not even to mess around with.....That's how serious I am, personally.  Lol

Seems like I have OCD too then..

you're a f*cking pussy

Ýou're a f*cking moron, but the guy got banned anyway.

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 28 March 2014 - 11:18 AM

Thanks, lol

Well, I do have OCD with GTA. I take GTA games very seriously as I've been playing them since I was in late middle school and love them to death.  Hence why I am on this forum and enjoy discussing the games.

you're a f*cking pussy

A lot of people play the game like us, lol....It's not uncommon, but most people just want to cheat and do dumb things.

Yeah, I noticed he was banned shortly after.  Good!  He's a dumbass and not even needed on the forum.

MitchMaljers
  • MitchMaljers

Got these niggas going beserk.

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 March 2014 - 11:31 AM

Thanks, lol

you're a f*cking pussy

A lot of people play the game like us, lol....It's not uncommon, but most people just want to cheat and do dumb things.

Yeah, I noticed he was banned shortly after.  Good!  He's a dumbass and not even needed on the forum.

Could me being autistic play a role in this? 

MGT86
  • MGT86

Hustler

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 March 2014 - 11:32 AM

I try and roleplay as someone. Maybe try roleplaying as a Families member and roll up on some Ballas. Or maybe roleplay as some type of hillbilly and just creep around forests and such.There is many more things to try, but roleplaying can be fun if you give it a chance.

You could even just try and be like a normal civilian OP, i know this sounds boring, but it can be quite fun sometimes, like today i was just cruising and walking around the city as Franklin trying the young generation vibe of just relaxing, and what i found out is the city is absolutely huge, you don't think it is, but it really is, like the sidewalks are really wide, you also start to figure out the city and the particular areas of it. I was then Michael playing as a business man just sitting in the 3 hour traffic jams in the city and some how this made it more fun to play.

• Aerosmithfan999 likes this

autotheftgrand
  • autotheftgrand

Hotwired

• Members

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:10 PM

I like to roleplay as Trevor taking care of his Meth empire. I drive to random places and get in shootouts or fights pretending I'm taking out the competition, scrapyard, steelworks, hippie camp etc. I also steal trucks with generators and deliver them to his meth lab, I steal taco vans and gopostal vans for distribution.

For michael I roleplay as an assassin, I like to disguise myself using his outfits, overalls or janitor with a work van or cement mixer, security outfit with a security van, etc then stake out a target and kill them when the time is right,

For Franklin I dress up in green clothes, use a green tornado to start shootouts with gangs, ballas, vagos, armenians etc. or dress in the uptown riders outfits and attack the lost clubhouse or hookies.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users