Quantcast

» «
Photo

Did a hotfix happen? $10k for stolen car gone.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic
Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

Get out of my face, you miserable, dung-sniffing dirt-scratcher

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:14 PM

It seems like a hotfix happened...

I SP-to-MP'd a Gauntlet and took it to LSC to see if the "10k limit" was still there. Turns out you can sell stolen modified cars again guys because I can sold the Gauntlet for $49,480 (I forgot to add bulletproof tires). I sold my stolen Felon and a Vigero from my garage the other day, so I just wanted to confirm if we didn't need to own the car to sell above $10k.

Anything else seem different in the past week? I haven't been on that much, so I can't say for sure if anything else changed.

Aero Dynamo
  • Aero Dynamo

#PCMasterRace

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:16 PM Edited by Aero Dynamo, 24 March 2014 - 05:17 PM.

Yup they fixed it. Any upgraded car {stolen} will sell for its original price rather than $10,000. The more you upgrade the higher it will sell for.

Ballistic Jello
  • Ballistic Jello

Retired BF3 tanker

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:19 PM

It seems like a hotfix happened...

I SP-to-MP'd a Gauntlet and took it to LSC to see if the "10k limit" was still there. Turns out you can sell stolen modified cars again guys because I can sold the Gauntlet for $49,480 (I forgot to add bulletproof tires). I sold my stolen Felon and a Vigero from my garage the other day, so I just wanted to confirm if we didn't need to own the car to sell above $10k.

Anything else seem different in the past week? I haven't been on that much, so I can't say for sure if anything else changed.

Yes, all the other glitching choads were aware of the fix from the 1.11 patch. You're late to the glitching party.

Dirty glitchers.
  • mfoster09 likes this

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:21 PM

Yup they fixed it. Any upgraded car {stolen} will sell for its original price rather than $10,000. The more you upgrade the higher it will sell for.

Finally... I wish I knew that before I replaced the Buffalo. 110k down the drain. :(

I wonder what else has been changed though.

Vehicles
  • Vehicles

Not much of an impression...

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:22 PM

But the vehicles glitched into the garage(turismo,infernus that i glitched in)have a 50k sell cap am i doing it wrong?

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:24 PM

It's been like this for a while...

• ethanrjc likes this

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:26 PM Edited by SirMichaelRocks23, 24 March 2014 - 05:28 PM.

But the vehicles glitched into the garage(turismo,infernus that i glitched in)have a 50k sell cap am i doing it wrong?

Yeah. You can't sell premium cars that were glitched.

It's been like this for a while...

Well f*ck... Lmao, well I guess we can talk about any other hotfix changes then.

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:45 PM

It has been like this since the 1.11 patch release it's been that way for 3 weeks now

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:51 PM

Finally... I wish I knew that before I replaced the Buffalo. 110k down the drain. :(

I wonder what else has been changed though.

Go read SeaWaltx thread it's pinned it has all the infomation you'd ever need about this patch

Ballistic Jello
  • Ballistic Jello

Retired BF3 tanker

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:52 PM

http://gtaforums.com...view=getnewpost

It's not a hotfix. It's from a patch, WEEKS AGO.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 06:19 PM

Locked by request.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users