Photo

How violent are you on GTAO?

46 replies to this topic
I3AZZAI2
  • I3AZZAI2

Row Row Fight The Powah!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 07:15 PM Edited by I3AZZAI2, 24 March 2014 - 07:15 PM.

Like 90% of the time I don't go out of my way to kill players. 10% I'm just looking for a competitive scuffle/decide to ram a player with my car/looking for blood.

NPCs hate me on the other hand. I find all sorts of ways to go out of my way to make their lives unpleasant. I am no lesser of a person for it.

LethalDrizzle
  • LethalDrizzle

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 March 2014 - 07:26 PM

I'm an older player of GTA but being violent to NPC's doesnt make me immature, wanting to have fun or play the game like that its expected of people who play GTA irregardless of your age, its whats the game is most known for.

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 02 April 2014 - 03:33 AM Edited by pokemon4ever, 02 April 2014 - 03:34 AM.

For NPCs

-Kill if they crash/block me

-Kill if I'm bored

-Usually shoot at any gangs

-Sometimes do rampages with melee weapons for the lulz

-Sometimes do random RP with NPCs, like I'm a hitman with a knife going after a target

-Chase NPCs (as if I'm a cop) in cars by firing a shot in the air or bumping them until they start driving off like mad. Then keep chasing them until they kill themselves in a crash. Or if they exit their vehicle, they're shot

For players

-Kill bounties and anyone that comes towards me or is close in my area

-Sometimes turn chat on to Everyone and go after the player who sounds the most like a wannabe thug

-Constantly grief anyone who kills me with a tank until they leave or go passive

-Use off the radar to get random kills on whoever is closest or as way to get the leg up in a battle

-Kill people in stores if I'm near them

-Usually try to snipe people from far away from rooftops

-Drive directly at white dots and try to sticky them fast enough so that they have no idea what just happened

-If I kill someone a few times and they are trying to get away, I'll let them run. If they backstab me, then I make sure to keep going after them until they give up for good

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 April 2014 - 03:36 AM

I kill anything I can't f*ck, and then I f*ck it.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 02 April 2014 - 03:36 AM

So you're into necrophilia? 

• Aquaticwonder likes this

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 April 2014 - 03:41 AM Edited by SFBryan18, 02 April 2014 - 03:41 AM.

So you're into necrophilia? 

No, I'm not, but my GTAO character is. I think he's related to Trevor.

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll / IGN hunter

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 02 April 2014 - 03:46 AM Edited by Sky_Light12, 02 April 2014 - 03:49 AM.

i'm not just violent , I'M INSANE ! shred other PV with minigun , slaughter noobs & godlike with combat MG , penetrate some marksman with a heavy sniper , revolvered noobs with heavy pistol , roadkilled some guys with entity XF , extinguished squeaker into a oblivion with a tank , rocket hailed some noobs stole my luxor , sodomized fa**ots , decapitated hipsters & annihilated racist with a rocket launcher

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Big Homie

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 02 April 2014 - 04:01 AM

Shoot when shot at.

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer [RETIRED]

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 02 April 2014 - 04:02 AM

if i'm minding my own business and someone comes around who can't seem to mind their own business, i deal with them accordingly

driving in a car, they shoot me - they better hope it doesn't have a bullet resistant backside. first kill means f*ck off.

stalking will result in them getting killed again, and then stalked, only to be killed repeatedly

running away will result in me getting crafty, just cuz they're miles away doesn't mean i'm done with them

letting me catch up to them will result in the above

eventually i'll lay off, if they decide to follow me again, then it's rinse&repeat

if i REALLY hate them, then i'll start taking pictures/have someone else take pictures for me

if i have enough time (they don't mash X to respawn faster) then i light their dead avatar on fire and snapshot it

if they don't let this happen, then i'll hate them even more

that's when i chase them down, kill them again and blast them in the dick 2-4 with my assault shotgun

that WILL get snapshotted

and depending on how angry they get, i'll send them the picture i just took  :beerhat:

though, this is usually for people lvl 69 and below, as they can't retaliate with a tank

if you're rank 100 and above and you stalk me with intentions of forcing me to do a sh*tty CoD match, then f*ck you you're getting tank griefed

pizza4life
  • pizza4life

NEON iCON

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 April 2014 - 06:16 AM

I'm a shoot if shot at kind of guy.  Or, shoot if being charged at by a vehicle going 100mph haha.  

FunnySynchro
  • FunnySynchro

A Poland rockstar!

• BUSTED!
  • Poland

Posted 02 April 2014 - 06:21 AM Edited by FunnySynchro, 02 April 2014 - 06:21 AM.

Suit shopping never turns out good, when someones waiting outside the shop waiting for you to finish... never.

xRoyalFlush
  • xRoyalFlush

Lazer Jet Streetsweeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 April 2014 - 04:29 PM Edited by xRoyalFlush, 02 April 2014 - 04:36 PM.

My crew and I usually start wars in lobbies, usually against trouble-making crews or people we remember who cause trouble.

We usually limit it to ground wars to get tints for guns, but when mini-guns are involved, or people bring out the tank...

...we bump up the DEFCON

I take the Lazer jet, while nabbing bounties on the side, I start air-locking* people and sometimes come in for a clean sweep of specific people, if they are in supercars. The rest of my crew usually take the buzzards and start vehicle-locking* specific people. We usually don't stop until people go Carebear (pop passive) on us. hahahaha!

......I feel ashamed :(

*Basically, we make sure no one can drive or fly safely.

NaLLe00
  • NaLLe00

Always helpful

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 02 April 2014 - 05:04 PM Edited by NaLLe00, 02 April 2014 - 05:05 PM.

I personally am not so violent, but sometimes when someone kills me something cracks in my brain and i start fighting them and when they run away i send them a message "Come on, i was just starting have fun". Then i take my Buffalo to car wash.

A good example of this is when i did some mission and spawned in front of Fort Zancudo. A player was sitting there with a normal sniper (wich he just had unlocked as he was like a 30 level player) on their hand, he killed me a couple of times. I ringed Pegasus and got my tank. I think i killed that bastard at least 20 times until i let him go sending him message "Learnt a lesson?". Then i got out of my tank and blew it up after he was gone.

CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 April 2014 - 05:20 PM

I personally am not so violent, but sometimes when someone kills me something cracks in my brain and i start fighting them and when they run away i send them a message "Come on, i was just starting have fun". Then i take my Buffalo to car wash.

A good example of this is when i did some mission and spawned in front of Fort Zancudo. A player was sitting there with a normal sniper (wich he just had unlocked as he was like a 30 level player) on their hand, he killed me a couple of times. I ringed Pegasus and got my tank. I think i killed that bastard at least 20 times until i let him go sending him message "Learnt a lesson?". Then i got out of my tank and blew it up after he was gone.

Wow, much kill, such bad ass. Tank cool.

AlexSniperBullet
  • AlexSniperBullet

GTAPhotographer Commissioner

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 02 April 2014 - 05:38 PM

Kill every crew member i see and not give a sh*t if i'm using a tank.

JeepXJFreak98
  • JeepXJFreak98

Respect the classics, man!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 April 2014 - 05:55 PM

I'm quite passive, and usually avoid public lobbies altogether most of the time. I'm mostly cruising around and snapping pics of the lovely environment. However, if someone feels the need to bug me, they'll regret it.

AntonioJamal97
  • AntonioJamal97

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 April 2014 - 06:05 PM

Usually when i get out the clothes store and some one kills me i usually kill every one until i have gotten over 100 kills in the random lobby i joined but they get tanks which make it boring i barely use my tank because every one else has one and if i kill them theyll get theirs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users