Quantcast

» «
Photo

R* thanking domislive for his role in streams...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
112 replies to this topic
CheatersDemise
  • CheatersDemise

Player Hater

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:05 AM

Dat SaintsFan is the worst, he literally broke the economy with his viral money glitch videos that have over 1 million views And he even goes on to title his money glitch NEW MONEY GLITCH so when people search for GTA 5 MONEY GLITCH his video is one of the first to come up with a misleading title which would get kids to think that it still work, and yet he is working with rockstar, THE f*ckING IRONY

LeoV
  • LeoV

The Invincible R.E.G.I.S Mark V

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:05 AM

...OP you do realize Dom has not posted glitches in quite a while. Well still some glitches, but no money nor rp ones. Also as for why he has not been banned it's prob cuz he made a whole video saying why he stopped posting rp/money glitches. Also he won't get banned because he happens to make pretty good video and does not have an annoying voice.
Lol this irrational hate for dom is kind of amusing though.

This 'hate', is far from irrational. People have every right to be aggrieved by this situation, especially so on account of Rockstar sweeping complaints about it under the rug.

Not really. It's a damn game people grow up. Sorry but it's the truth. It's not like GTA is ever going to be an MLG Sport, or anything like that. It's a game to have fun. Sorry but sometimes glitching is fun, for example sometimes when I get a bounty I wall breach and just watch as people fall into the slaughter. I play games for fun, and SOMETIMES having fun pisses others off. Oh well bud, fun is fun. Video games ARE FUN, and in video games glitching and exploits will always be there. However sadly in video game communities even the adults are not very grown up.
Hey, you should post your gamer tag. I'm sure other glitchers will want to meet up and glitch out, glitch to the max bro lol!

Yeah man max out bullshark hardcore!!! Swag yolo and all that. Although if we're being technical all of these are really exploits. As for my GT lol it's on my profile, lol I'm not one for privacy I guess.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:06 AM Edited by Odesza, 25 March 2014 - 02:08 AM.

Who cares OP, the kid is a complete loser.  Who honestly goes to twitter and throws a tantrum because they got made fun of on GTAF?  People you shouldn't care about.

While it's wrong, making a thread here isn't gonna do anything about it, especially since most people from here have probably gone on Rockstar support threads and spammed childish comments like "WOW DOMISLIVE IS A CHEATER f*ck U R*" so now every comment, even if it has some logic and manner behind it just gets deleted and handled as spam.

Hanshot 420th
  • Hanshot 420th

Thug

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:08 AM

Who cares OP, the kid is a complete loser.  Who honestly goes to twitter and throws a tantrum because they got made fun of on GTAF?  People you shouldn't care about.

While it's wrong, making a thread here isn't gonna do anything about it, especially since most people from here have probably gone on Rockstar support threads and spammed childish comments like "WOW DOMISLIVE IS A CHEATER f*ck U R*" so now every comment, even if it has some logic and manner behind it just gets deleted and handled as spam.

link please

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:09 AM Edited by Odesza, 25 March 2014 - 02:10 AM.

link please

To what, the twitter part?  I'm sure it's deleted by now as people in the old 'domislive thread' posted screenshots/links to it and all made fun of him.

Probably still some screenshots in the thread tho.

Insert-Coin-To-Continue
  • Insert-Coin-To-Continue

Credits: 0

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:09 AM

...OP you do realize Dom has not posted glitches in quite a while. Well still some glitches, but no money nor rp ones. Also as for why he has not been banned it's prob cuz he made a whole video saying why he stopped posting rp/money glitches. Also he won't get banned because he happens to make pretty good video and does not have an annoying voice.

This 'hate', is far from irrational. People have every right to be aggrieved by this situation, especially so on account of Rockstar sweeping complaints about it under the rug.

Not really. It's a damn game people grow up. Sorry but it's the truth. It's not like GTA is ever going to be an MLG Sport, or anything like that. It's a game to have fun. Sorry but sometimes glitching is fun, for example sometimes when I get a bounty I wall breach and just watch as people fall into the slaughter. I play games for fun, and SOMETIMES having fun pisses others off. Oh well bud, fun is fun. Video games ARE FUN, and in video games glitching and exploits will always be there. However sadly in video game communities even the adults are not very grown up.

Yes, really.

Wall breaching and the garage kill glitching are an order of magnitude worse than any of the RP and money glitches, that didn't really impact on peoples gameplay in a seriously negatively way, like those two do. Hell, the fact you wall breach when you have a bounty pretty much tells me all I need to know about you in so far as this topic is concerned.

• Odesza and MrMattAdz like this

Grottesca
  • Grottesca

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:10 AM

Dat SaintsFan is the worst, he literally broke the economy with his viral money glitch videos that have over 1 million views And he even goes on to title his money glitch NEW MONEY GLITCH so when people search for GTA 5 MONEY GLITCH his video is one of the first to come up with a misleading title which would get kids to think that it still work, and yet he is working with rockstar, THE f*ckING IRONY

There is no economy in GTA Online.

• LeoV likes this

LeoV
  • LeoV

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:22 AM

Yes, really.

Wall breaching and the garage kill glitching are an order of magnitude worse than any of the RP and money glitches, that didn't really impact on peoples gameplay in a seriously negatively way, like those two do. Hell, the fact you wall breach when you have a bounty pretty much tells me all I need to know about you in so far as this topic is concerned.

Lol yes I got garage killed once today like 6 more people tried but I just went in passive before they got a chance. Yes it's annoying, but it's a video game thing that's not going away any time soon. Also as I said yeah once in a while if I get a bounty I wall breach, and when I do it the only time I almost die it's from almost blowing myself up from laughing so hard lol. Yeah once in a while I use an exploit, and when I do it's fun and funny. You must truly be a saint if you have never used an exploit for any game, for that I applude you. However for many people we play games like GTA for fun, stress reducing FUN. Just saying look at it from both points of views. Yes having somebody use an exploit or mod to kill you sucks and is annoying. But if you can't understand why people do it then WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? Sorry but fun stuff is fun, did I mention fun? As for it destroying the game, no sorry but anyone who says that is just crazy. A game so big won't fall apart because of a a small amount of modders and people who use exploits.

Insert-Coin-To-Continue

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:26 AM Edited by Insert-Coin-To-Continue, 25 March 2014 - 02:26 AM.

Lol yes I got garage killed once today like 6 more people tried but I just went in passive before they got a chance. Yes it's annoying, but it's a video game thing that's not going away any time soon. Also as I said yeah once in a while if I get a bounty I wall breach, and when I do it the only time I almost die it's from almost blowing myself up from laughing so hard lol. Yeah once in a while I use an exploit, and when I do it's fun and funny. You must truly be a saint if you have never used an exploit for any game, for that I applude you. However for many people we play games like GTA for fun, stress reducing FUN. Just saying look at it from both points of views. Yes having somebody use an exploit or mod to kill you sucks and is annoying. But if you can't understand why people do it then WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? Sorry but fun stuff is fun, did I mention fun? As for it destroying the game, no sorry but anyone who says that is just crazy. A game so big won't fall apart because of a a small amount of modders and people who use exploits.

I don't use any exploit that negatively impacts other peoples' playing experiences. Mostly because I'm not a c*nt.

The issue here isn't so much that people are using these exploits, but rather a Youtuber is showing people how to do it (so you are getting more than a very small minority who know how do it now) and a company that is allegedly taking aim at cheaters, is rewarding such a Youtuber by giving them additional exposure by taking part in Rockstar events.

And this is before you consider that Dom is an overrated, sub-par Youtuber who doesn't really deserve the kind of attention he is getting by Rockstar, or even in threads like this, to be frank. 

• Odesza likes this

J_L_K_64
  • J_L_K_64

NOT a Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:31 AM

you're a moron.
he posted a glitch video 4 days ago (today being march 24th)  and posted 2 videos about races to get large amounts of rp in the past 2 weeks.
his videos being good? that's an opinion, but all he does is get the info from other people, then make a video about it passing it off that he is the one who discovered the info, so i wouldn't call that his content.
his voice being annoying? thats another opnion, but yes, to many people his voice is annoying.

nothing irrational about this hate for him, nothing about him is likeable.

Do any of you even follow Domislive?  He stopped putting up money glitches long ago.  He has even posted vids imploring his subs to not do money glitches because he didn't want to see them get banned.  Dom is a pretty good youtuber that has good info.  I don't see the problem with him.  There are many other youtubers out there that still do money glitching vids as much as possible.  Dom isn't one of them.

you're also a moron, and you have bad tastes.
read above.
Oh yes racing for RP is a glitch. Yep. Clearly you didn't even take the time to watch the videos you mentioned. It's not a glitch. Custom made races tend to allow strange rp payouts as well as money payouts. Add a double rp weekend or something like that and it's an easy legit way to rank up.

you're still a moron.

he is passing the races off as if they were exploits, i.e. "3,000 rp in 26 seconds" and "new unlimited rp method after patch 1.11".

i don't know how rockstar sees it, but it's weird that player created races can give that much rp without it being a glitch or an exploit.

LeoV
  • LeoV

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:36 AM

I don't use any exploit that negatively impacts other peoples' playing experiences. Mostly because I'm not a c*nt.

The issue here isn't so much that people are using these exploits, but rather a Youtuber is showing people how to do it (so you are getting more than a very small minority who know how do it now) and a company that is allegedly taking aim at cheaters, is rewarding such a Youtuber by giving them additional exposure by taking part in Rockstar events.

And this is before you consider that Dom is an overrated, sub-par Youtuber who doesn't really deserve the kind of attention he is getting by Rockstar, or even in threads like this, to be frank.

Wow touchy aren't you? As for Dom yes he's not a good entertainment tuber, however I do enjoy some of his commentary on "news" and such. Learn to see both sides before you insult people is all I'm saying. If your saying you wouldn't want a car or assault rifle that shoots rockets you have problems haha.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:39 AM Edited by Odesza, 25 March 2014 - 02:40 AM.

Wow touchy aren't you? As for Dom yes he's not a good entertainment tuber, however I do enjoy some of his commentary on "news" and such. Learn to see both sides before you insult people is all I'm saying. If your saying you wouldn't want a car or assault rifle that shoots rockets you have problems haha.

You mean his commentary videos where he probably does the same thing every other GTA youtuber does?  Speculate ridiculous crap based off some rumor they read on a 3rd rate "gaming news" website, or base their whole video off something some random non R* employee said on the internet?  DomIsLive and the rest of the GTA youtubers are like the Fox news of GTAO.

Gee how creative and non-generic that sounds!

• J_L_K_64 and Insert-Coin-To-Continue like this

LeoV
  • LeoV

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:41 AM

you're a moron.
he posted a glitch video 4 days ago (today being march 24th)  and posted 2 videos about races to get large amounts of rp in the past 2 weeks.
his videos being good? that's an opinion, but all he does is get the info from other people, then make a video about it passing it off that he is the one who discovered the info, so i wouldn't call that his content.
his voice being annoying? thats another opnion, but yes, to many people his voice is annoying.

nothing irrational about this hate for him, nothing about him is likeable.

Do any of you even follow Domislive?  He stopped putting up money glitches long ago.  He has even posted vids imploring his subs to not do money glitches because he didn't want to see them get banned.  Dom is a pretty good youtuber that has good info.  I don't see the problem with him.  There are many other youtubers out there that still do money glitching vids as much as possible.  Dom isn't one of them.

you're also a moron, and you have bad tastes.
read above.
Oh yes racing for RP is a glitch. Yep. Clearly you didn't even take the time to watch the videos you mentioned. It's not a glitch. Custom made races tend to allow strange rp payouts as well as money payouts. Add a double rp weekend or something like that and it's an easy legit way to rank up.
you're still a moron.
he is passing the races off as if they were exploits, i.e. "3,000 rp in 26 seconds" and "new unlimited rp method after patch 1.11".

i don't know how rockstar sees it, but it's weird that player created races can give that much rp without it being a glitch or an exploit.
Grow up dude, name calling just shows what kind of person you are.
Also learn how things work (I think there's a book for that) because of the content creator it's possible to make a race that gives more rp then it should. By making a point to point race that uses a lot of check points anyone can do that.

Insert-Coin-To-Continue

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:42 AM Edited by Insert-Coin-To-Continue, 25 March 2014 - 02:42 AM.

In what manner am I touchy? I offered my opinion, no more or less. And no, I don't want a car or an assault rifle that can shoot rockets. I have a tank for that.

You mean his commentary videos where he probably does the same thing every other GTA youtuber does?  Speculate ridiculous crap based off some rumor they read on a 3rd rate "gaming news" website, or base their whole video off something some random non R* employee said on the internet?  DomIsLive and the rest of the GTA youtubers are like the Fox news of GTAO.

+1 and don't forget to like for chop.

• J_L_K_64 likes this

LeoV
  • LeoV

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:47 AM

Well since you just insulted domislive in the worse way possible (FOX NEWS) maybe you everyone should lay off him I mean come on nobody deserves an insult that bad do they?!

Anyways yes glitching and exploiting and modding is bad for gameplay, everyone knows that. But look at it from both sides will you? It'll really help your argument. Either way this thread has gotten repetitive fast so take care and try to have some fun will ya?

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:51 AM Edited by Odesza, 25 March 2014 - 02:51 AM.

Well since you just insulted domislive in the worse way possible (FOX NEWS) maybe you everyone should lay off him I mean come on nobody deserves an insult that bad do they?!

Anyways yes glitching and exploiting and modding is bad for gameplay, everyone knows that. But look at it from both sides will you? It'll really help your argument. Either way this thread has gotten repetitive fast so take care and try to have some fun will ya?

Maybe you should stop being an naive apologist for him and take your own advice and "look at it from both sides" because you're clearly ignoring the obvious facts that are presented in front of you provided to point out how sh*tty of a youtuber he is, and if you haven't seen the thread someone made about him you might want to go look.  He himself showed how much of a childish, upset, dumb person he was better than anyone else on here could.

And I have taken a look at glitching from both sides, hence why I'm in a SP to MP crew, the difference being they aren't freezing people's consoles, killing people in their garages (lolbio) and making videos teaching people how to do it.

• Insert-Coin-To-Continue likes this

drGiggless
  • drGiggless

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:09 AM

Of the 89 comments on that newswire article, only 55 are visible. So I'm guessing 34 were "moderated" aka said something R* didn't like. Lol that shiz is hilarious.
  • Voorhees177 likes this

XisPlz88
  • XisPlz88

Emperor of Rome

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 July 2014 - 08:41 AM Edited by XisPlz88, 27 July 2014 - 08:58 AM.

Hope Domislive pulls out a lit Dynamite he can't throw in time out of his anus.

Take that DomisLive you Criminal x Scum!

(I'm joking I'm on both sides)

Voorhees177
  • Voorhees177

Player Hater

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 27 July 2014 - 08:47 AM

Of the 89 comments on that newswire article, only 55 are visible. So I'm guessing 34 were "moderated" aka said something R* didn't like. Lol that shiz is hilarious.

Mods are tyrants although I would probably get banned for this....

Zito
  • Zito

RBLiberty

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 08:47 AM

what do this have to do with the gta community?or heist ...lol

• ballen205 likes this

Zidnex
  • Zidnex

Wizard

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 08:51 AM

And this thread has been dead since March. Why the f*ck did someone revive it? Just go to any of the other countless Anti-Domislive threads on this forum.
  • Zito and The_Herb like this

Zito
  • Zito

RBLiberty

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 08:59 AM

And this thread has been dead since March. Why the f*ck did someone revive it? Just go to any of the other countless Anti-Domislive threads on this forum.

can someone please lock all the domislive threads please!!! come on gtaforum monirators.... guy.... people.... cyborgs....

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

• The Connection
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 27 July 2014 - 09:02 AM

Unnecessary bumping unnecessary.

monirators....
lol
  • Zito, Tacymist and gta4thewin like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users