Cops in God Mode...

11 replies to this topic
Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 March 2014 - 03:38 PM

So, I'm online trying to get 5 stars with my crew...and I came across an NPC FIB Cop who just wouldn't die.

Threw a grenade at him...he fell down got back up.

Shot him up with a Combat MG...he fell down got back up.

Shot him in the head with the Heavy Sniper...fell down got back up.

Is this a new thing they're doing? Once you get so many stars the cops go into God Mode?

• SolidSnails likes this

MaxxyB
  • MaxxyB

Consuela FTW

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:09 PM Edited by MaxxyB, 24 March 2014 - 04:10 PM.

This occurred to me and my friend aswell but it was a normal NPC i shot my RPG at him, then mingunned him then melee him he wouldn't die and then we chased him across the map until he de spawned 

JackyT
  • JackyT

Trouble Maker

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:25 PM

I am not sure whether you are serious or not... common sense surely dictates that this is a bug

Unless you really think R* would introduce invincible cops at 5 stars, I know they aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer these days but it is clear this is not a feature of the game

Mosin Nagant 91/30
  • Mosin Nagant 91/30

Jet stealing professional

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:32 PM

I witnessed a tank blow up a cop car, the passenger cop got out, ON FIRE, and ran towards the tank and started blasting it with the shotgun... still ON FIRE.

Vec
  • Vec

That tough guy act is ridiculous! >:U

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:34 PM

Wasn't there a similar bug in San Andreas that made NPCs immortal?

Winning001
  • Winning001

Join the cool people. Set it to North Korea today!

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:36 PM

Los santos' finest

astonmustang
  • astonmustang

Player Hater

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:05 PM Edited by astonmustang, 07 April 2014 - 11:06 PM.

This happened to me before. I was killing cops while I was inside Los Santos Customs. A Noose or FBI officer somehow managed to get inside and although I shot him multiple times with my shotgun, he did not die. The crazy thing is, someone invisible was hitting me till I got killed. Later I had a fist fight against him and he killed me and my friend. After that I tried to kill him with a sticky bomb, he survived. So I detonated 5 sticky bombs, each one before he could stand up again and he was finally dead.

I think this is just a bug.

SaturdayNight
  • SaturdayNight

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:18 PM

With much less full cover based locations, invincible cops, and areas where if you try to hold up, your grenades go through the floor. i think its safe to say they really wanted to us to not be able to survive 5 stars for long. I've even experienced a cop that glitched into the subway and was invisible with sporadic shotgun muzzle flashes eventually killing me. Cops, fuc.. king cops. 

DiveGummi
  • DiveGummi

Cookie

• Members

Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:43 PM

I've had this happen, SWAT guy I was stabbing him and shooting him and he would not die, so I called my friend over to see this and then when my friend arrives the SWAT just falls on the ground and dies! My friend told me I was crazy...

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:55 PM

I've had something similar once in the mission where you steal diamonds. One enemy had multiplied health. He did die eventually, but it took a disgusting amount of ammo.

gta4thewin
  • gta4thewin

Hopefully Helpful

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 April 2014 - 12:00 AM

I've had something similar once in the mission where you steal diamonds. One enemy had multiplied health. He did die eventually, but it took a disgusting amount of ammo.

The bad guys in Diamonds are for Trevor is really OP. They often is hard to kill, which together with the low payout is why I dislike that mission.

SolidSnails
  • SolidSnails

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 08 April 2014 - 12:13 AM

Just serenade him to eternal sleep

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users