Quantcast

» «
Photo

Documentation, Download, Install & Credits.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic
X-Seti
  • X-Seti

.Retro mod developer. (Xenon Brothers)

• Feroci
  • Mars
  • Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 15 January 2014 - 01:48 AM Edited by X-Seti, 24 February 2015 - 10:59 AM.

gtasol_logo.png

Documentation, Install, Credits, News, Archive & Download Links

GTA: SOL Beta 69.9 (StrongAsBull) Map version 6 - January 31st 2014 released for GTAForums
X-Seti on behalf on the GTASOL team.

---Welcome to GTA:SOL---------------------------------------------

Map.jpg

Contents:

0) Intro.
    1) System / Software Requirements.

2) Download Links.
    3) Why am I releasing this.
    4) Installation.
    5) Be warned – Disclaimer.
    6) Copyright Ownership.
    7) We Credit.
    8) History of the Project.
    9) Development.
  10) Joining the Team.
  11) A New Future for GTASOL.

12) Ethical Hacking / Modding.
  13) Contact information.

Quick Introduction:

GTA State of Liberty is a collection of cities from GTAIII, VC and SA. Bringing all the
    GTA islands onto one stable map that has been every GTA players dream.

This version of the project will soon show models from other GTA games in an infused version of   
    the map where I hope to blend all the new islands together in a sympathetic way.

I would like to hope that the methods used to build the maps would have been done in the
    style that R might have created them.

What has changed and why this release?

The Map is the same. only the file organization has changed to speed up loading and in game object
    rendering, car and ped spawning. New object.dat definitions added for objects that can be knocked
    over or destroyed.

As many may know I had lost a lot of material due to a HD crash, I have managed to remodel most of
    what was lost and this will be added in the next release and the beginnings of the support for steam.

1) System requirements:

Supported Operating Systems are:

Windows 2000/XP Professional plus Service Pack 1 or higher with DirectX 9.0c

Windows Vista (All Versions)  plus DirectX 9.0c

Windows 7/8 (All Versions)  plus DirectX 9.0c

Linux (Kernal 2.6.0) plus Wine 1.4 and above.

Software requirements are:

Must Have both original VC game disks or the game downloaded from a legal online store or site
    such as Stream.

Must own the original copy of GTA: Liberty City and GTA San Andreas.

Minimum Hardware Requirements:

2GHz Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon Processor
    1GB of RAM
    3.8 GB of free Hard Disk space
    256 MB Video Card NVIDIA GeForce 7800 or better.
    DirectX 9 compatible drivers (Wine requires Psy X via Winetricks)  
    DirectX 9 compatible Stereo Sound Card
    Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (Optional)

Recommended Hardware Requirements:

3GHz Intel Core 2 Due/ Quad or AMD Opteron Processor
    3GB of RAM
    3.8 GB of free Hard Disk space
    512 MB Video Card NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT or better.
    DirectX 9 compatible drivers (Wine requires Psy X via Winetricks)  
    DirectX 9 compatible Stereo Sound Card
    Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (Optional)

2) The Download Links.
The first download link will always be the latest.

Latest;

Download link 5

Download link 4 https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

Download link 3 http://www.ukscifi.n...rongeAsBull).7z

Older;
Download link 1 https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

Download link 2 https://drive.google...dit?usp=sharing

Click the spoiler link for release history.

Spoiler

3) So why am I releasing this?

We release beta releases every so often to give the community access to the mod thus this allows
    other members to contribute towards this project.

Anyone can be a beta tester and join in the great hunt for bugs and mapping issues, Please post
    these issues in the thread below. http://www.gtaforums...p?showforum=265

If you have an interested in learning how to mod then this is the     place to be.

4) Installation:

Installing beta 69.9 (StrongAsBull)

Providing you installed your copy of Vice City from CD or from Steam you need to run Vice City at
    least once settings you desired screen and display settings.

Following this example of how to install the mod might be easier then how it is written in the mods
    documentation. (Readme)
There are 2 ways to install the mod:

The first would be to install Vice City as a Clean copy on your Hard drive and make sure all the files
    was not set as read-only as this would create issues over writing the files later.

Start the GTA ViceCity.exe and check your settings for the display etc. and quit GTA Vice City.

Copy the mods folder over your installed GTA Vice City replacing all the files.

You should be good to go so just run the Client - Loader.exe     instead of the gta-vc.exe

The Second way that works best for Linux users:

Unpack all the mod files into an empty folder called GTASOL69.9.

Drag the Anims, Icons, Mp3, Mss, Movie, Skins, Text, Txd (but keeping LOADSC0.TXD) folders from 
    your installed VC install into your GTASOL69.9 folder, also the files from your Vice City root folder like
    the Mss32.dll, gta-vc.exe and readme files.

Copy the Audio folder from Your Vice City Play Disk (Disk 2) into the GTASOL69.9 folder.

Run the mod from the Client - Loader.exe.

5) Recruiting:
I am always after people who can help, I've advertised for people since the very beginning to join this project. So where would you fit in. I am planning a special version for this projects 10 Year Anniversary.

Development; Programming.
Coding - Tools
Coding - Core limits and hacks.
Coding - SCM - Scripting (Missing Coding)

Development; Design
3dsMax - Modeling - Mapping
3dsMax - Making new set of Vehicles for State of Liberty.
3dsMax /KED - Detail Mapping.  (Dirtying up the map and adding street furniture)

Localization;
Missing writing and Translation.

Forum Management;
Keeping track of users posts and creating detailed replies.
Boosting the projects awareness.

Graphic design;
Creating our own textures within a set theme. (To be used in the TXD's in game)
New Banners, Splash screens for the 10 Year Anniversary of the SOL project.

Webdesign;
Like other project's we have never had use of a website for promoting the project, I have spoken about the 10 Year Anniversary version of the mod for VC and SA. We are in need a site to reflect the project's history, ups and downs, Why we /I do this mod as a mod developer and screen gallery, image hosting within the site. We do not need another forum - a link to GTAF will do.

If you can think of anything that needs to be listed here, tell me.

6) Be Warned - Disclaimer:

The site Moditorium.Net and its contents, "50 States Of Liberty", "GTA State Of Liberty" or "Project 
    Crymaria" are not affiliated with Rockstar North/ Take 2 nor any companies owned by, operated by, or
    affiliated with Rockstar North/ Take 2.

This project is a private FAN MADE endeavour and is not associated with any "Official" Grand Theft
    Auto games or any of its trademarks.

No infringement is intended by these FAN MADE projects. We encourage fans/ you to join us in this
    development and support the project any way you can by spreading the word about us.

This Mod is classed as a work in progress; to be installed at your own risk, this mod may not work
    with other modification because all the object ID's definitions and X, Y and Z coordinates have been
    changed.

This mod will not work with any other (No-CD) patch, The gta_vc.exe we use is only designed to work
    with the official legal copy of the GTA: Vice City, with the original (GTA_VC.exe) installed first!!!.

Please do not post on any forum about NO-CD hacks or cracks, You will not get support - leaving you
    to work things out yourself.

7) Copyright 2004 - 2015:

Credits to copyright owner;

GTA San Andreas, GTA: Liberty City and GTA: Vice City is copyrighted by Rockstar Games and Take
    Two Interactive, All Car names & Trademarks are sole property of their owners, all the mods within
    this modification are property of their developers.

All new content is indicated within this projects documentation for copyright ownership, Permission
    was given by Rockstar Games before engaging work on this mod, use of the exe, and new
    modifications within.

GTA: LC, VC and SA is property of Take2, Rockstar Games.

GTA: State of Liberty domain is property of the owner. X-Seti/ Mc-Kay.
Credits to contributors and team members;

GTA: State of Liberty domain is property of the owner. X-Seti/ Mc-Kay.

7a) For GTA-RAGE: SOL We Credit:

Blah - WIP................

7b) For GTA-SA: SOL Trilogy We Credit:

Here we list the members who have been either involved in this mod or have contributed towards this project in the past. since 2004, If your not on the list and you should be. Please let me know.

Trilogy credits..................

nWo51289. - Working on the SA version of the mod - map version 5 (2013 - current)

NTAuthority, - Vice City map conversion (2014 - In use)

SaL_Leone. - Vehicle conversions. (2014 - In use)

Almost610. - Vehicle Conversions (2014 - In use)

-ATP-. - GTA: United files (2014 - Used in Development)

ThirteenAG. - LOD LA hacks, Detail distance (2014- Current)

7b) For GTA-VC: SOL Trilogy We Credit:

X-Seti, Map creation, 3dsmax Modelling & Mapping, Original hacks (2005 - 2014 - In use)

Fastman92; kind use of the VC IMG Limit Adjuster. and SortIMGviaIDE tool. (2013 - In Use)

IgorX; 3D Modeler, Mapper, COL Fixer, Texture Maker. (2012, 2014 -current)

MW_29, Starmap dome (VC), misc vehicles for MVL (2014- unused)

Swoorup; SOL Core hacks, Vehicle and Ped path limits. (2012 - In use)

Almost630: Kind use of the vehicles models (MVL) (2013 - current)

PatrickW; Allowing us to use the train SCM code. GTALC (2007) (Unused)

Craig Kostelecky; http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=125744 GTA: LC Team,
Assisting Teun with the LC Peds/Vehicles paths and allowing us to use the col files. (2007)

Maxorator; Vehicle loader and assist with helping Swoorup (2012)

Maxorator; Allow us to use MVL along side the core of the project (2013 - In Use)

Suction Testicle Man;  Vehicle models (2009 - Now used)

TJGM, Allowing us the use of the Project 2dfx files within SOL. (2014- Current)

Fastman92; kind use of the SA/VC IMG Limit Adjuster, GTASOL-Start.exe hacks and SortIMGviaIDE tool. (2013 - In Use) 

Silent; PS2 splash loading screens

Krzer; Vehicle models for MVL (2014 - used)

6c) For GTA-SA: SOL infusions - We Credit:

Here we list the members who have been either involved in this mod or have contributed towards this project in the past. since 2014, If your not on the list and you should be. Please let me know.

X-Seti, Map creation, 3dsmax Modelling & Mapping, Original hacks (2005 - 2014 - In use)

Fastman92; kind use of the IMG Limit Adjuster. and SortIMGviaIDE tool. (2013 - In Use)

7d) For GTA-VC: SOL infusions - We Credit:

Here we list the members who have been either involved in this mod or have contributed towards this project in the past. since 2004, If your not on the list and you should be. Please let me know.

Infusions credits..................

Mex, X-Seti, IMG Factory and upcoming other tools

SaL_Leone, Allowing us to us his models and model conversions. (2014 - Removed content - Bad conduct)

Silent; PS2 splash loading screens

HM128, Kind use of the monitor.asi  (2013 - Unused)

Kev, Vice Cry team, Allowing us to use the Grass and Tree textures only.  (2014 - In Use)

MAJEST1C_R; LCS and VCS map models and collisions. (2014 - In Use)

MW_29, Starmap dome (VC), misc vehicles for MVL (2014- unused)

TJGM, Allowing us the use of the Project 2dfx files within SOL. (2014- Current)

Fastman92; kind use of the IMG Limit Adjuster, GTASOL-Start.exe hacks and SortIMGviaIDE tool. (2013 - In Use)

nWo51289: Working on the SA version of the mod - map version 5 (2013 - current)

Luten, HackMan, City_Poke912; Kind use of the PC Vice City Stories Models that will be integrated into SOL. (2013)

Swoorup; SOL Core hacks, Vehicle and Ped path limits. (2012 - In use)

ThirteenAG. - LOD LA hacks, Detail distance. (2014- Current)

Almost630, SilentPL; junox; Use of Illegal Sectors objects. (2011 -Used and Modified)

Almost630: Kind use of the vehicles models (MVL) (2013 - current)

Suction Testicle Man; File hosting, Who made the SOL forums possible. (2010 - current)

Ashwin the new boy; SCM scripting (2011/14 -in Use) - Trams

Mick Trebs; IPL/IDE Renamer and Coords Scripts. (2006/10 -Replaced)

GForce; 3dsmax scripts and Vehicles. (2008/11 -In Use)

Steve-M; The Col Renamer Script. (2005/11)

Suction Testicle Man;  Vehicle models (2009 - Now used)

Krzer; Vehicle models for MVL (2014 - used)

Regex, Dave, Mex; Hacks taken forward from SOL-O - Water, Radar (2011 -Used)

Mark; Kind use of Fun Islands within SOL. (2007/9 -Unused)

MasterK; Help in converting the SA MAP into SOL. (2007/9 -Removed)

Smalltalk; contributions towards 50 States - models (2011 -Unused)

Jonny52002; Kind use of the GTA Rally mod. (2006/8 -Removed)

Andy80586; the EXE patch and Limit Adjuster 2. (2007/11 -Replaced)

Odie; In remembrance, The Statue Of Liberty. (2003 -In Use)

Kam; This mod's progress made possible by Kam's scripts created for 3Ds Max. (2005)

PatrickW; Allowing us to use the train SCM code. GTALC (2007) (Unused)

Maxorator; Vehicle loader and assist with helping Swoorup (2012)

Maxorator; Allow us to use MVL along side the core of the project (2013 - In Use)

Tux Coder; Mission Coding for Vice City and Liberty, Storylines (2008/10 -Replaced)

Craig Kostelecky; http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=125744 GTA: LC Team,
Assisting Teun with the LC Peds/Vehicles paths and allowing us to use the col files. (2007)

Teun Steenbekkers; kindly doing the SA Vehicle convertions. (2007/9 -Removed)

If you feel you're not on the Credits and you should be, please can you let us know.

8) History of the Project:

GTA: State Of Liberty (SOL) is a mod that combines maps from all of the GTA Randerware era that was released on the PC - GTAIII, GTA VC and GTA SA, Ie - (Liberty City, Vice City, Los Santos, San Fierro, Las Venturas, as well as all rural areas of San Andreas)

Things have changed since GTA SOL Beta 69.5 where I've wanted to bring a new level of creativity to the project where the maps may well be changed for a 6th and final time. The new aim is to remodel all 3 maps LC. VC and SA with all the LCs, VCs and beta changes from later released GTA Stories games. These models added to the map in a way to merge in and not replace existing models.

I want to have a new take. A new vision of the old maps where I hope to bring something new for the next release.

2004/5: The Start:

We added to Midway Island, Mainland Liberty (to be Chicago), Miss Liberty (created by ODIE), bridges and tunnels linking the islands to each other. We are in the process of writing a new launcher in order to replace the gta-vc.exe.

GTA State of Liberty has always been about pushing the bounds of what the Vice City Engine can do but in time we hope to move to other game engines. My/ Our aim is to remodel most of the cities to improve overall game play and add the changes from the PS2 story editions.

ten1j.th.jpgmidway4a.th.jpgmidway3u.th.jpgmidway3a.th.jpgmidway3.th.jpg

midway2a.th.jpgmidway1a.th.jpgmidway1j.th.jpgcountrye.th.jpg

9) Development:

2004: The Start.
I conceived the idea of combining the maps GTA Liberty City and GTA Vice City together on one single map. however this idea of combining maps was not new around the modding community as the GTAWO team had attempted this before me and on a smaller scale.

So initially we moved all the coordinates of Vice City to the west and the positioned Liberty City to the East. As a result this map idea turn out to be Map Version 1. There have been 4 other map layouts in SOL to how you see the map today and this is Map Version 5.

2006: Copy Cats abound:
A lot of other mods with almost the same name had come and passed like GTA LVS, GTA Unity (Russian team). I decided to add SA 4 months after the game was released by Rockstar. I had decided to re-brand the project from GTASA-LVC with the merge with GTA: Ultra to GTA: State Of Liberty. At the end of 2009 we released Version 51.9. After that the development stalled for some time.

2010: The Merge with VCO:
we merged with Vice City Online multiplayer and GTA: State Of Liberty Online was conceived from VCO, SOL-O was for a time developed in secret. Early 2012 VC0 decided to spin away from SOL leaving us with a new beginning.

2013: Heading in 2 directions - 2 versions of the game map (Original and SOL version)

We will be redoing / remodeling the island chain 'VC. LC and SA' so I can take the models 'We have made' to a better game engine. This will be a side project from the goings on without the SOL project.

There will also be a native VC. LC and SA untouched version with the original models that R have created. This version will have none of the SOL add ons like bridges or other land masses. We are doing this version because there are fans of the mod who want to fly to each island where the current version of the mod beta 69.9+ is designed more around driving around the map.

10) Joining the Team:

An Open Door policy will be in place where members can come and join in without the commitment to being on a team. I will offer leadership like in any project or in time someone else can take leadership from me so the project can continue on.

How to join the team. Well, anyone can and you do not even have to ask as this is a community project. All you have to do is type either on this thread that you are in and what you would like to do or add me to your Skype -ID X-Seti and say !optmein

All you need to do is download the mod and start posting in this section on the board and of course in the correct thread. Bugs, Glitches. Tell us about these issues and even better that you're able to fix them.

11) A new future for the Project:

SOL Online will be GTA State Of Liberty once again, leaving Vice City Online to go their own way.

Where did we go wrong? Well I could rant on a while and it depends on your point of view I suppose. There have been many issues within the team and outside in our personal lives that built up - after all life, like other bodily functions, happens. Me with my illness, family, and death of my father last November. Regex with his personal and work life. Unfortunately that reduced the amount of time we had to put towards the project.

Where do we go from here? Well: GTASOL will become a community project for GTAForums and only GTAForums. The modding files would be open for everyone else to use in there own projects ie.:
  • All Coding - Exe hacks, Game soft hacks.
    All Mapping - Models and Texture.
    All Animation -Vehicles and Peds.
All I ask is please give credit where credit is due. Add a credit note to your mods read me file.

An Open Door policy will be in place where people can come and join in without commitment to being on a team. I will offer leadership like in any project or in time someone else can take leadership from me so the project can continue on. All I ask is you have at least one mod of your own before you join and you do not have to ask to be on the team, just join this thread and start posting.

Please remember that the project files and everything else within GTA: State Of Liberty will become propriety of GTAForums except content owned by Rockstar Games and Take 2. If I was asked to give a time line I will try to stick to it in terms of what engine that will be worked on.

The time line is open to debate so what I plan may well change. Like I said, life happens, but I will do my best.
  • 2012: 1 more year for the Vice City engine but the development does not have to end there.
    2013: I would hope to be ready for Rage or Better.
    2015: Who knows, but what ever we are doing the future looks bright.
That is enough for me to do. Now in order for me to bring this project to it's realization, I need your support in the following:

Helping me find the right people who might be interested in spending some time on the mod. Wanting to model and map in order to improve what we have already. Help with the EXE Launcher so I can move on to mapping.

If you have anything else to offer, bring it here.

12) Ethical Hacking / Modding.

We abide by GTANet's rules thus discourage any topics or talk about No-CD cracks, Illegal activities, downloaded copyrighted material or anything that could result in the termination of this project.

This project is a private FAN MADE endeavor and is not associated with any "Official" Grand Theft Auto games or any of its trademarks.

No infringement is intended by these FAN MADE projects.

We encourage fans/ you to join us in this development and support the project any way you can by spreading the word about us.

13) Contact us;

The forum is for general questions about the project where I will allow Skype for important feedback or you can email me at [email protected]

end of page.

Update soon.

Dev section;

14. Root File Structure. GTAVC: SOL 69.9.5

Key -

Hidden - I prefer not to show the folder.
Unchanged - Same as the stock Vice City
Commented - Information on the contains of the folder or files.

GTA State Of Liberty Root Directory
. |_+ Anim {unchanged}
. |_+ Audio {unchanged}
. |_+ AudioExtra 
. |_+ Credits [Contributors notes and Team Credits]
. |_+ Data |
. . |__ animviewer.dat
. . |__ carcols.dat
. . |__ carcols_sol.dat
. . |__ Cullzone.dat
. . |__ Cullzoneempty.dat
. . |__ debug.sc
. . |__ default.dat - [Big changes - Look at file for details]
. . |__ fistfite.dat
. . |__ handling.cfg
. . |__ main.sc
. . |__ MAIN.scm
. . |__ object.dat
. . |__ particle.cfg
. . |__ ped.dat
. . |__ pedgrp.dat
. . |__ peds.ide   -  [Extra peds go here ie: LCS, VCS, LC and SA]
. . |__ pedstats.dat
. . |__ spec.txt
. . |__ special.ide
. . |__ surface.dat
. . |__ timecyc.dat [Default for now]
. . |__ timecyc_lc.dat
. . |__ timecyc_lcs.dat
. . |__ timecyc_sa.dat
. . |__ timecyc_sol.dat
. . |__ timecyc_vc.dat
. . |__ train.dat
. . |__ train2.dat
. . |__ water.dat
. . |__ Waterpro.exe [Water editing tool]
. . |__ WATERPRO.DAT
. . |__ weapon.dat
. . |_+ Paths
. . . |__ pathslc.ipl
. . . |__ pathsls.ipl
. . . |__ pathslv.ipl
. . . |__ pathssa.ipl
. . . |__ pathssf.ipl
. . . |__ pathsvc.ipl
. . . |__ Other dat files...
. . |_+ Maps (Deprecated folder - moved to /SOL/Maps)
. . . |__ cull.ipl
. . . |__ occlu.ipl
. . . |__ map0.dat - map7.dat
. . |_+ Zones
. . . |__ info.zon
. . . |__ map.zon
. . . |__ map_sol.zon
. . . |__ navig.zon
. . . |__ naviglc.zon
. |_+ Icons (hidden)
. |_+ KEd  -  [SOL custom map editor]
. |_+ Models
. . |__ fonts.txd
. . |__ fronten1.txd
. . |__ fronten2.txd
. . |__ fronten3.txd
. . |__ generic.txd
. . |__ generics.txd
. . |__ gta3.dir
. . |__ gta3.ide - [Formally default.ide in /data]
. . |__ gta3.img
. . |__ hud.txd
. . |__ INTRO.TXD
. . |__ MISC.TXD
. . |__ particle.txd
. . |__ Radartex.dir
. . |__ Radartex.img
. . |_+ Coll
. . . |__ generic.col
. . . |__ peds.col
. . . |__ special.col
. . . |__ vehicles.col
. . . |__ weapons.col
. |_+ Movies {unchanged}
. |_+ Mp3 {unchanged}
. |_+ Mss
. . |__ 2dfx_vc.asi
. . |__ 2dfx_vc.dat
. . |__ 2dfx_vc.ini
. . |__ coronanolimitvc.asi
. . |__ limit_adjuster_gta3vcsa.asi
. . |__ limit_adjuster_gta3vcsa.ini
. . |__ Mp3dec.asi
. . |__ Mssa3d.m3d
. . |__ Mssa3d2.m3d
. . |__ Mssds3dh.m3d
. . |__ Mssds3ds.m3d
. . |__ msseax3.m3d
. . |__ Msseax.m3d
. . |__ Mssfast.m3d
. . |__ Mssrsx.m3d
. . |__ reffix.flt
. . |__ reffix.ini
. . |__ Reverb3.flt
. . |__ vc_carref.flt
. . |__ vc_gfx.ini
. . |__ vc_speclight.asi
. . |__ VCDebug.asi
. . |__ VCDrawDist.asi
. . |__ vctrails.asi
. . |__ vehmod_chooser.flt
. |_+ Mvl
. . |__ bullethole.png
- - |__ globalm.xml
- - |__ libpng15.dll
. . |__ readme.txt
. . |__ vehmod_retail_.dll
. . |__ vehmod_steam_.dll
. . |_+ help
. . . |__ flags.html
. . . |__ sample_globalm.xml
. . . |__ script_functions.txt
. . . |_+ Hats
. . . . |__ hat.xml
. . . . |__ hat_icon.png
. . . . |__ readme.txt
. . . |_+ Samplescripts
. . . . |__ 17 *.py (Python scripts)
. . . |_+ Samplewepxmls
. . . . |__ 37 *.xml (XML Script)
. . . |_+ Samplexmls
. . . . |__ 107 *.xml (XML Script)
. . . . |_+ Commented
. . . . . |__ 8 *.xml (XML Script)
. . |_+ samplescripts
. . . |__ 16 *.py (Python scripts)
. . |_+ samplexmls
. . . |_+ Samplexmls
. . . . |__ 107 *.xml (XML Script)
. . . . |_+ Commented
. . . . . |__ 7 *.xml (XML Script)
. . |_+ Scripts (hidden)
. . |_+ Vehicles
. . . |__ Dodo-V27.7z
. . . |__ globalv.xml
. . . |__ Vehicles-Changelog.txt
. . . |__ Vehicles Included.txt
. . |_+ Weapons
. . . |__ pickups.xml
. . . |__ w102_pike_by_frank.s.7z
. . . |__ w103_spikes.7z
. . |_+ Wlist
. . . |__ 37 *.xml (XML Script)
. |_+ Odbg [Will be removed on release]
. |_+ oss [Will be removed on release]
. |_+ Readme
. . |__ MVL_Readme.txt (Credits)
. . |__ ReaD Me_Angle_VCS.txt
. . |__ Readme_Glock_17.txt
. . |__ Readme_Helomyname.txt
. . |__ Readme_Ked.txt
. . |__ Readme_MVL.txt
. . |__ Readme_PM-9_Glauberyt_Short.txt
. . |__ Readme_Project_2dfx.txt
. . |__ Readme_STM.txt
. . |__ ReadMe_Stories_Map_converter.txt
. . |__ Readme_theNGclan.txt
. . |__ ReadMe_VCTrails.txt
. . |__ ReadMe_ViceCity.txt
. . |__ ReadME_Weather.howto.txt
. . |__ ReadMe_WeatherMod.txt
. . |__ Readme_Xegethra.txt
. . |__ SOL69,x_Change.txt
. . |__ SOL69.x_Readme.txt
. . |_+ Locale
. . . |__ ReadMe_FRENCH.txt
. . . |__ ReadMe_GERMAN.txt
. . . |__ Readme_ITALIAN.txt
. . . |__ ReadMe_SPANISH.txt
. |_+ Scripts (hidden)
. |_+ Skins (hidden)
. |_+ Sol
. . |__ GTA File Analyzer 1.3.exe
. . |__ gta_sol.dat 
. . |__ ID Key (usage).ide
. . |__ Scene.dat
. . |__ SOL_IPL Sorter.exe
. . |__ special.dat
. . |_+ Cdimages
. . . |__ IMGbyIDE.exe
. . . |__ game_ext.col
. . . |__ game_ext.dir
. . . |__ game_ext.ide
. . . |__ game_ext.img
. . . |__ game_la.col
. . . |__ game_la.dir
. . . |__ game_la.ide
. . . |__ game_la.img
. . . |__ game_lc.col
. . . |__ game_lc.dir
. . . |__ game_lc.ide
. . . |__ game_lc.img
. . . |__ game_lv.col
. . . |__ game_lv.dir
. . . |__ game_lv.ide
. . . |__ game_lv.img
. . . |__ game_mll.col
. . . |__ game_mll.dir
. . . |__ game_mll.ide
. . . |__ game_mll.img
. . . |__ game_sa.col
. . . |__ game_sa.dir
. . . |__ game_sa.ide
. . . |__ game_sa.img
. . . |__ game_sf.col
. . . |__ game_sf.dir
. . . |__ game_sf.ide
. . . |__ game_sf.img
. . . |__ game_vc.col
. . . |__ game_vc.dir
. . . |__ game_vc.ide
. . . |__ game_vc.img
. . . |__ generics.col
. . . |__ generics.dir
. . . |__ generics.ide
. . . |__ generics.img
. . . |__ remove.ide
. . . |__ seabed.col
. . . |__ seabed.dir
. . . |__ seabed.ide
. . . |__ seabed.img
. . . |__ skyeffects.col
. . . |__ skyeffects.dir
. . . |__ skyeffects.ide
. . . |__ skyeffects.img
. . . |__ special.col
. . . |__ special.dir
. . . |__ special.ide
. . . |__ special.img
. . |_+ Maps
. . . |__ cull.ipl
. . . |__ SACars.CARS
. . . |__ SACars.ipl
. . . |_+ GFX
. . . . |_+ oceandrv-grass.ipl
. . . |_+ IFX
. . . . |__ filighting.ifx
. . . . |__ Generic.ide
. . . . |__ islighting.ifx
. . . . |__ lclighting.ifx
. . . . |__ lighting.ipl
. . . . |__ Lighting.col
. . . . |__ salighting.ifx
. . . . |__ vclighting.ifx
. . . |_+ Int
. . . . |__ 21 IPL/IDE files
. . . |_+ LC
. . . . |__ 10 IPL/IDE files
. . . . |_+ LOD
. . . . . |__ commerlod.ipl
. . . . . |__ industriallod.ipl
. . . . . |__ overview.ipl
. . . . . |__ suburblod.ipl
. . . |_+ MI (empty)
. . . |_+ MLL
. . . . |__ 10 IPL/IDE files
. . . . |_+ LOD
. . . . . |__ midwaysouth.ipl
. . . |_+ Mods (hidden)
. . . |_+ SA
. . . . |__ 44 IPL/IDE files
. . . . |_+ LOD
. . . . . |__ 4 IPL/IDE files
. . . |_+ Sea (hidden)
. . . |_+ sky (hidden)
. . . |_+ VC
. . . . |__ 14 IPL/IDE files
. . . . |_+ LOD
. . . . . |__ 7 IPL/IDE files
. |_+ Text (hidden)
. |_+ Txd (hidden)

Removed
. . |_+ Fonts (hidden)
. . |_+ Logos (hidden)
. . |_+ Menuimages (hidden)
. . |_+ Menus (hidden)
. . |_+ Splashes (hidden)
. . |_+ Tools (hidden)
. . |_+ Cdtex (Textures - TXDs) - removed
. . . |__ ImgTool.exe
. . . |__ game_lc.dir
. . . |__ game_lc.img
. . . |__ game_lod.dir
. . . |__ game_lod.img
. . . |__ game_mll.dir
. . . |__ game_mll.img
. . . |__ game_sa.dir
. . . |__ game_sa.img
. . . |__ game_vc.dir
. . . |__ game_vc.img
. . . |__ generics.dir
. . . |__ generics.img
. . . |__ seabed.dir
. . . |__ seabed.img

Saved -- I will update this page as time allows, I need to make some headway with the mod.

• undertaker fan, Ss4gogeta0 and Neddo like this

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

• Feroci
  • Mars

Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:19 PM

Notice to-;

Vice Cry contributors

I have been looking at the Vice Cry mod since the project got of the ground where I have decided to ask permission to use elements like grass in GTA: State of Liberty.

I got permission from the project leader to use the grass and trees but looking deeper at the City there is a lot of awesome work like building models.

I have partly remodeled Vice City for SOL where i'm about 60% to finishing the island, however I could update this even more and integrate Vice Cry into SOL totally.

So..

I have a list of people who have been asked permission for their work to be used in Vice Cry, now I am asking to use your content in GTA: SOL.

I would like to know who modeled what if possible? so I can update my credits file for SOL. I look forward to hearing from you.

• Neddo likes this

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

• Feroci
  • Mars

Posted 08 June 2014 - 06:41 AM Edited by X-Seti, 08 June 2014 - 06:42 AM.

1. Amendment to credits

VC Version for Vice Cry grass textures that seem to mostly GPL - Checking Cry Engine licenses

SA Version - Trilogy??? - need feedback..

Rage Version - Well I might as well do a version as it would be pretty stupid to leave that engine out..

2. Update team data.

• Ss4gogeta0 and Neddo like this

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

• Feroci
  • Mars

Posted 18 June 2014 - 02:57 PM Edited by X-Seti, 25 November 2014 - 10:56 PM.

Small update;

SaL_Leone. - Vehicle conversions. (2014 - Removed due to poor conduct).

Almost610. - Vehicle Conversions (2014 - In use)   Missing in action.

Big thank you! both for permission given.

• SaL_Leone and Neddo like this

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

• Feroci
  • Mars

Posted 25 November 2014 - 05:18 PM Edited by X-Seti, 23 December 2014 - 12:21 PM.

Update to credits yet again.  SA version of SOL infusions. VC version of Trilogy

X-Seti, Fastman92 and IgorX

• undertaker fan and Neddo like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users