40 replies to this topic
¥en
  • ¥en

Get Cage'd

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:43 AM

None of this is happening. Heists aren't even coming. They had 5 years to work on this pile of sh*t and another 6 months since release. What you see is what you get. This game will be dead by 2015

watchdogs multiplayer will deliver the fatal blow.

This is a joke right? 

...and let the fanboy games begin...

*grabs popcorn*

That word doesn't mean what you think it does.

I pretty much guarantee that Watch Dogs multiplayer will not kill off GTA Online. And I say that as someone who is really, really looking forward to Watch Dogs. :p

Zee
  • Zee

Shut up, sit down, relax.

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom
  • Comedian of the Year 2011

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:47 AM

I think most of the general gaming population has moved on from gta online. If R* doesn't get heists and more content up and rolling a year in it will pretty much be forgotten.

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

Tape Is Love, Tape Is Life

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:50 AM

I think most of the general gaming population has moved on from gta online. If R* doesn't get heists and more content up and rolling a year in it will pretty much be forgotten.

I'm still surprised people still play that crap and for me, I pretty much moved on from from GTA V in general with in a month from the release. 

Masochron
  • Masochron

Captive Soul

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:52 AM

A ton of people played IV online for years. I find posts such as this to be extremely ignorant.

¥en
  • ¥en

Get Cage'd

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:54 AM

A ton of people played IV online for years. I find posts such as this to be extremely ignorant.

Quite. I tried looking for the stats, and couldn't find them, but IIRC GTA V is still amongst the top 5 played games on Xbox Live. I don't really see that changing too much in the near future.

Luvythicus
  • Luvythicus

Pugman Luvy

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:54 AM

1. Peeps will kill horses. How the hell are they going to put that in the game?

Well, could be like the ones in RDR, where it worked perfectly fine? Could just respawn when you call for it again? I mean, bicycles work too...

I WANT HORSES SO BADLY

Zee
  • Zee

Shut up, sit down, relax.

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom
  • Comedian of the Year 2011

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:55 AM

Quite. I tried looking for the stats, and couldn't find them, but IIRC GTA V is still amongst the top 5 played games on Xbox Live. I don't really see that changing too much in the near future.
Hardcore GTA fans still played gta4 multiplayer, and still do. I still play Vice City Stories. I'm talking about the majority of gamers playing it like when the game first came out.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:57 AM

Delete/lock thread.

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:57 AM

I know this isn't 2008, but I STILL was expecting a Rick Roll

customkingpimp
  • customkingpimp

Functioning alcoholic

• Members

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:01 AM

the horses would not be ride able, I hope you all know. It would be horse racing, which would involve a cut scene once you placed your bet on which ever horse. 

if it actually happens. 

TheStalked
  • TheStalked

ayy lmao

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:03 AM

None of this is happening. Heists aren't even coming. They had 5 years to work on this pile of sh*t and another 6 months since release. What you see is what you get. This game will be dead by 2015

watchdogs multiplayer will deliver the fatal blow.

I've been following Watch Dogs pretty closely and to be honest, the more information they release, the more I lose interest.

I was reading something about how the Multiplayer is friends only and limited to 8 people, which quite frankly sucks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users