Quantcast

» «
Photo

@ War w/another crew..... any creative ways to mess with them?

33 replies to this topic
vipprimo
  • vipprimo

The Most Wanted

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:27 AM

I don't understand why anyone wars in a lobby.  It's like driving 50 miles to not play the lottery.  First, there is no gain.  You can kill someone a million times and they will be back in 3.5 seconds, depending on how fast they can press the respawn button.  Your opponent never losses and it proves nothing.  

If you want to war, set the day for the Playlist, choose your room, your weapons, and deal with it then and there and then call it a day, shake hands and realize it's just a game.  Done!  Remember, sure even the best team has a day they lose and if you can look cool during defeat you can't ever be defeated.  

This way you keep making friends and if you don't you know you don't want them as friends anyway!  It's a win/win!

Battling in free roam can prove the same damn thing as playlist events. And there's certainly ways to come out on top, except against the most stubborn and persistent foe.. but let's be honest, those kinds of people won't abide by playlist results either.

There's more than one way to have fun or accomplish things in this game, and that's the beauty of it.

Okay, let me explain how to beat you in free roam. Start > Online > Find New Session... I win.

Don't believe me? Look at the 100s of griever posts on here. It will be the number 1 response because that's what you're doing in free roam. So yes, you're proving you can be a douche bag.

My other options are I can teleport across the map to prove you're an idiot chasing me down. Kill you then start a mission so you can't kill me. Call Lamar while watching you on the television. I can even follow you around off radar or freeze your room so you lose connection after I report you 100 times and last but not least I can call a tank and after killing you 100 times I can go passive and air hump in front of you. Very professional. It appears I've proven a lot.

Coin.
  • Coin.

Some motherf*ckerís always trying to ice skate up hill.

• Feroci
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 07 May 2014 - 11:18 AM Edited by Insert-Coin-To-Continue, 07 May 2014 - 11:19 AM.

Okay, let me explain how to beat you in free roam. Start > Online > Find New Session... I win.

Don't believe me? Look at the 100s of griever posts on here. It will be the number 1 response because that's what you're doing in free roam. So yes, you're proving you can be a douche bag.

My other options are I can teleport across the map to prove you're an idiot chasing me down. Kill you then start a mission so you can't kill me. Call Lamar while watching you on the television. I can even follow you around off radar or freeze your room so you lose connection after I report you 100 times and last but not least I can call a tank and after killing you 100 times I can go passive and air hump in front of you. Very professional. It appears I've proven a lot.

Let me explain how I beat you in free roam.

You leave the session, I win.

You teleport across the map, I win.

You message me saying good fight, I win and gain a little respect for you. Who knows? Maybe we even become GTAO friends.

The rest of the things you claim to do, I win.

In fact, the last two sentences is indicative you being the douchebag, not me. I'm just down for a little friendly competition, be it in free roam or elsewhere.

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

The Most Wanted

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 May 2014 - 02:47 PM

Let me explain how I beat you in free roam.

You leave the session, I win.

You teleport across the map, I win.

You message me saying good fight, I win and gain a little respect for you. Who knows? Maybe we even become GTAO friends.

The rest of the things you claim to do, I win.

In fact, the last two sentences is indicative you being the douchebag, not me. I'm just down for a little friendly competition, be it in free roam or elsewhere.

How is competition in free roam friendly?  Okay so I start up my game, I go to a lobby and before I go on a Job I want to upgrade the rims on my Sandking XL.  I stroll over to the Pay 'n' Spray (LSC for the noobies) and do up my rims.  I'm good to roll.  So I pull out and blamm-o!  My new set-up is a pile of scrap metal.  

No problem, that person paid my insurance and it's just one off my k/d.  It happens.  I'm sitting on the phone with Mors Mutual and before I can do anything, Bang, I'm down again.  

So now I'm upset, so I turn around and I pop the guy twice and get under cover.  I send him a message and say, "leave me alone" yet still he's coming.  Now I'm sniping him over and over (or whatever works).  He tries to invite me to 3 1 vs 1 Deathmatchs that I ignore because all I want to do is get my Sandking XL.  I know I joke, truth be told, the reality is at about 15 kills I get tired of it and leave and if I don't then I get real upset and I start showing him what I can really do.  I've even had a guy text me back saying, "I don't mind (dying)."  Seriously!  

If you feel after being killed 15 times, having your money stolen, and I leave laughing at you as winning then sure!  You win.  But lets be clear.  None of these results in me being your friend or having respect for you.  And at the end of this you feel like I'm a douchebag guess what, I don't care!  If that makes you leave me alone then even better!  Then yes, I'm a douchebag.  In fact, I'm such a loser you need to find someone else who will be okay with you being a troll.  Whatever works to make you go away, even if that means you thinking you won, is a-okay in my book.  

Now, lets say I'm talking to my buddy and you're in a lobby and I say I'm hosting a Death Match and you say, "I bet I can beat you guys in a 2 on 1!"  Then I send an invite to the lobby and you join and you beat the hell out of us I take my hat off and say, well I guess that showed us!  Sure I'm beating myself up, but I'll grit my teeth man up and say, "yup, I got squished."  I invite you to Join my Crew and then show off your results to the rest of the group.  

PancakePoon
  • PancakePoon

Pancake Lover

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 07 May 2014 - 03:02 PM

Problem's resolved....... They hide in private sessions now.

Why the f*ck would you bring this back up?
Because this is obviously a giant milestone in his life that needed to be pointed out and celebrated by the masses

Nope. No milestone. Just a reminder that for every person in this forum that tries to help there's 10 more that are jaded and want to bring you down. 

Reminds me of something I was told once. This guy was being negative, sarcastic, pretty much nothing good to say. My buddy told me that someone packed him a [email protected] sandwich for lunch. And he wanted everyone else to take a bite too.

Think about that for a second guys, if you got time between these billiant nuggets of knowledge you've been droppping :)

I don't understand why anyone wars in a lobby.  It's like driving 50 miles to not play the lottery.  First, there is no gain.  You can kill someone a million times and they will be back in 3.5 seconds, depending on how fast they can press the respawn button.  Your opponent never losses and it proves nothing.  

If you want to war, set the day for the Playlist, choose your room, your weapons, and deal with it then and there and then call it a day, shake hands and realize it's just a game.  Done!  Remember, sure even the best team has a day they lose and if you can look cool during defeat you can't ever be defeated.  

This way you keep making friends and if you don't you know you don't want them as friends anyway!  It's a win/win!

I agree man. Why fight in freemode when there's deathmatches to duke it out in. AND they pay you at the end. But good luck explaining that any of them

Problem's resolved....... They hide in private sessions now. 

Why the f*ck would you bring this back up?

I brought it up assuming that would end this goddamn thread. Instead every user on here that thinks they need the last word crawled out. THAT'S WHY THE F*CK I DID FOOL

holy sh*t, it's like this is your first GTA game. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users