Photo

How can I get bountys put ON me?

29 replies to this topic
Spayspay
  • Spayspay

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 March 2014 - 03:57 AM

How do I get civilians to put bountys on me?  They'll put it on me when I steal their car sometimes, but is there a good place to do that?  I want to have a bounty on me so that people will come after me. 

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:04 AM

How do I get civilians to put bountys on me?  They'll put it on me when I steal their car sometimes, but is there a good place to do that?  I want to have a bounty on me so that people will come after me. 

Just steal a car drive it 3 or 4 blocks if no bounty get out and steal another, you'll only have to do it 4 - 7 times and you'll get one placed on you. I use to think more expensive cars worked better but I got a $9k for stealing a tornado once.

SouthWestPayDay
  • SouthWestPayDay

Tha SouthWest Soldier...BIG money folder...Motorolla holder

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:11 AM

Yeah I got $9000 bounty for stealing a piece of crap too...lol

Garrett2013
  • Garrett2013

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 06:34 AM

Ha got a 9k bounty once for an 18 wheeler

Levianne
  • Levianne

Green eyed miracle

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:21 AM

Once a Weeny Issi owner has put a 9k bounty on me, never ever did that happened again. I think, it's just random, how much, and when, you get a bounty.

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:48 AM Edited by McBean007, 24 March 2014 - 08:48 AM.

Just steal a random NPCs car then get out and kill him, whilst hes dead, he will put a bounty on you. Happens to me alot. Or when you steal a car you often get a message ' You jacked my ride! You messed with the wrong man'

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 09:04 AM

Just steal a random NPCs car then get out and kill him, whilst hes dead, he will put a bounty on you. Happens to me alot. Or when you steal a car you often get a message ' You jacked my ride! You messed with the wrong man'

I wouldn't kill them if you want a bounty, they can still put one on you from the grave but it decreases the chances.

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 24 March 2014 - 09:07 AM

'they can still put one on you from the grave'
Didnt i just wrote that?

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 09:14 AM

Didnt i just wrote that?

Ya you did, which is why I responded. In the rest of your quote you encouraged OP to kill them which will decrease the chance they get a bounty. not what OP wants

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 24 March 2014 - 09:18 AM

Didnt i just wrote that?

Ya you did, which is why I responded. In the rest of your quote you encouraged OP to kill them which will decrease the chance they get a bounty. not what OP wants
Ohh okay, but he doesnt have to kill NPCs to get a bounty then, run them over instead. Or just ask a friend to place a bounty on you.

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 09:35 AM

Didnt i just wrote that?
Ohh okay, but he doesnt have to kill NPCs to get a bounty then, run them over instead. Or just ask a friend to place a bounty on you.

Or just take the car and DON'T KILL THEM AT ALL!  :panic:

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 24 March 2014 - 09:39 AM

If the OP wants players after him, make a girl character.

Levianne
  • Levianne

Green eyed miracle

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 24 March 2014 - 10:10 AM

So when you make a guy, others let you in peace? Why didn't I figured it earlier? Oh silly me :D

Anyway, OP just steal any car you see and the bounty comes for sure. Or let some friends of you put a bounty on you. Nothing else needed. No killing either.

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 24 March 2014 - 10:19 AM

So when you make a guy, others let you in peace? Why didn't I figured it earlier? Oh silly me :D
Exactly. I have a guy character. Cuz im a guy irl. I dont get left in peace. People probably loves me. If i make a girl character i would probably have a pedo knocking on my door.

Levianne
  • Levianne

Green eyed miracle

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 24 March 2014 - 10:26 AM

Exactly. I have a guy character. Cuz im a guy irl. I dont get left in peace. People probably loves me. If i make a girl character i would probably have a pedo knocking on my door.

Well you can figure out, that I'm in opposite to you (a girl) and have constant (unwanting) interest on me, when in public sessions. I have also a second character (a guy), though he's not mine entirely, but anyway, he's on my account (so I can use him). Well I should use him more, it seems. :D

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 24 March 2014 - 10:34 AM

I assume you have as many friend request like Rockstar have billions of dollars. Just becasue you daa chick. Or you're just fun to play with.
My character is 260 lvl (i wish to stay at that lvl) I have 4 girlfriends in gta. Adder, entity, turismo and jester. 👍

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 10:38 AM

Best way I've found is to block any busy street with a car and start hijacking all the npc vehicles that roll up. Get in, get out, and repeat until you have a bounty.

Levianne
  • Levianne

Green eyed miracle

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 24 March 2014 - 10:41 AM

I assume you have as many friend request like Rockstar have billions of dollars. Just becasue you daa chick. Or you're just fun to play with.
My character is 260 lvl (i wish to stay at that lvl) I have 4 girlfriends in gta. Adder, entity, turismo and jester.

Would have probably, if it weren't such a pain to play in public, I rather host some private sessions to not die every 2 or so minutes.

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 24 March 2014 - 10:45 AM Edited by McBean007, 24 March 2014 - 10:43 AM.

If you dont want cops on your ass OP just ask a buddy to place one on you like we told you before on this thread.
Clean and clear.

My character is 260 lvl (i wish to stay at that lvl) I have 4 girlfriends in gta. Adder, entity, turismo and jester.

Would have probably, if it weren't such a pain to play in public, I rather host some private sessions to not die every 2 or so minutes.
If you dont wanna get killed buy a badass car and drive away. Or just ask for pick up and a player come gets you, and when you arrived to your destination.
Smoke him.

Levianne
  • Levianne

Green eyed miracle

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 24 March 2014 - 11:00 AM

If you dont want cops on your ass OP just ask a buddy to place one on you like we told you before on this thread.
Clean and clear.

If you dont wanna get killed buy a badass car and drive away. Or just ask for pick up and a player come gets you, and when you arrived to your destination.
Smoke him.

I guess, by "smoking him" you mean shooting him into his face, right? Well not exactly my favorite behavior, but hard times require hard solutions, it seems (and most in the world of GTA Online). :D

But, well, I stick in my privates, to prevent me from turning into a completely badass. That's not my cup of tea. Yes, GTA is about crime and such, but you know, you can play even a small fish in the big sea of crime. :)

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 24 March 2014 - 11:05 AM

Clean and clear.

Smoke him.

I guess, by "smoking him" you mean shooting him into his face, right? Well not exactly my favorite behavior, but hard times require hard solutions, it seems (and most in the world of GTA Online). :D
But, well, I stick in my privates, to prevent me from turning into a completely badass. That's not my cup of tea. Yes, GTA is about crime and such, but you know, you can play even a small fish in the big sea of crime. :)
Yup by smoking him i mean kill him. You're bright. I just go to private sessions when i need to bank my 400k or so after doing missions cuz i dont risk it to go to a lobby with peoples driving by and shooting me, i wanna keep my cash. :)

Linkangel
  • Linkangel

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 March 2014 - 02:30 PM

Steal a car, wait for the text. If you dont get it, use the one you are in to stop another car, steal, wait for text, if you don't get one, use the car to stop another car, steal it.....repeat until you get a bounty. 

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 24 March 2014 - 02:43 PM Edited by McBean007, 24 March 2014 - 02:43 PM.

Or the guy that you threw out, tell you're sorry buy him a drink, and live happily ever after.

Dani_elle
  • Dani_elle

Domestic Battery

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 24 March 2014 - 03:27 PM

Do you actually get picked on for being a girl? This has never happened to me, although a guy text me ";)" the other day lol

Levianne
  • Levianne

Green eyed miracle

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 24 March 2014 - 06:46 PM

Do you actually get picked on for being a girl? This has never happened to me, although a guy text me ";)" the other day lol

I was actually shot just for being there (whatever place in the game) and minding my own business. Not sure, if it has something to do with the fact, that I'm a girl, though. No one ever asked me yet, everybody just shoots from the sight instead.

• Spayspay likes this

Spayspay
  • Spayspay

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 March 2014 - 06:46 PM

Thanks for all the replies guys.  I used to get bountys put on me all the time when I DIDN'T want it.  Now that I want it, I can't get one.  I used to think that you could get one more likely near Amunation.  But since I've been trying, it doesn't work either. 

I was hoping you guys knew of a place where it was more likely to happen.  Last night I jacked car after car and didn't get anything but a wanted star, which caused me to have to race away from the cops, which is such a hassle.  But I will try the method of stopping traffic and jacking multiple cars for 1 second each and see what happens. 

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 06:50 PM

i have a girl character and i get people buzzing the door at my apartment all the damned time lol 

• Spayspay and Dani_elle like this

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 24 March 2014 - 06:58 PM

This girl on ps3 gets to drive my car (adder) lol she loves it so why not? I trust her she trust me.. Dafuq can go wrong. We call cupid to shoot us in the ass at the same time so now we are husband and wife and we have 56 children
  • Spayspay and Levianne like this

Dani_elle
  • Dani_elle

Domestic Battery

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 24 March 2014 - 11:16 PM

The first day I played online I met my first crew so maybe that helped? I've never been treated diff from the boys though, I've seen a few girls posting that people come and kill them a lot! Most people you pass will take a shot though it's a dangerous world out there.

• Spayspay and Levianne like this

Aaron030792
  • Aaron030792

I love curry. :D

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:52 AM Edited by Aaron030792, 25 March 2014 - 01:52 AM.

In reply to OP's question.

You can either steal someone's car like everyone else has suggested...OR do a few gang attacks. After about 6 or 7 you'll get a text message saying 'You f***ed with the wrong people' or something like that.

With gang attacks, the bounty has varied between $5,000 and $9,000. At least it has for me anyway. 

• Spayspay likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users