Quantcast

» «
Photo

Banning Glitchers

Best Answer WBaker, 24 March 2014 - 12:02 AM

GTAForums is not affiliated with Rockstar Games. This is from R*'s support page:

H7vhKw7.jpg Go to the full post

5 replies to this topic
Bounty35
  • Bounty35

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 March 2014 - 11:56 PM

I feel that some players should be banned for constantly using glitches and exploits to make counterfeit money. I have played with this one guy with the Gamertag, ViNDiCTiVe420, who does the glitch for duplicating cars so that he can sell them to make counterfeit cash. He does it so much that people in the same room with him will start lagging and freezing up. Something needs to be done or I am going to something else.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 12:02 AM   Best Answer

GTAForums is not affiliated with Rockstar Games. This is from R*'s support page:

H7vhKw7.jpg
  • AnotherUnhappyCamper and Bounty35 like this

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 12:34 AM

I feel that some players should be banned for constantly using glitches and exploits to make counterfeit money. I have played with this one guy with the Gamertag, ViNDiCTiVe420, who does the glitch for duplicating cars so that he can sell them to make counterfeit cash. He does it so much that people in the same room with him will start lagging and freezing up. Something needs to be done or I am going to something else.

its not him causing that the servers have been doing that since launch what i would do is mind my own business and go to another session there problem solved.

SouthWestPayDay
  • SouthWestPayDay

Tha SouthWest Soldier...BIG money folder...Motorolla holder

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:09 AM

You can't sell glitches cars anyways....it tells you that you can't sell cars worth more than $50,000 when you go to LSC

henryborked
  • henryborked

Homie

• Members

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:38 AM

You can't sell glitches cars anyways....it tells you that you can't sell cars worth more than $50,000 when you go to LSC

Ok. Read up man, you lack knowledge.
  • InfectedTrevor likes this

Jugernot32
  • Jugernot32

Unstoppable Force

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 09:31 PM Edited by Jugernot32, 24 March 2014 - 09:34 PM.

I dont mind people money glitching, doesnt effect me in any way. Just my opinion.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users