Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA V's YouTube Milkers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
311 replies to this topic
Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

The floor here will kill you, try to avoid it.

• Members

Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:49 PM

Well that's why I don't watch them. Simple as that. I do have some youtubers I like and I watch them.

You're not being forced to watch them. Just go somewhere else on youtube.

My personal favorite silent GTA walkthrough person is GTAseriesvideos. He does some good stuff. Even has vice city in HD.

• Tomasak, Tikhung and Overmenneske like this

Sir Winthorpe Herrington
  • Sir Winthorpe Herrington

Rachet

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:57 PM

Am I the only person around here who is sick and tired of these crappy youtubers milking GTA V to the bone. It reminds me of all those dumb COD youtubers. They make the videos to get famous not because they actually like the series, 90% of them don't even know jack crap about past games let alone stuff from V and they almost consistently steal info and things that were discovered on these forums as things they or a "friend" happened to find at the same time we did. It makes me so p*ssed off, they are like leaches when the next big thing comes the will jump ship from GTA to that. How can people watch these guys and not see how absolutely fake they are. 

rant over. 

Do you want to know why I never gave a single f*ck or got sick of watching gta videos on youtube? It's because I never f*ckin search that sh*t and try watchin it. In this case you are your own worst enemy. Now I hope i don't have to bash anybody across the f*ckin face with a board because of the grammar, but i'm serious.

Average white guy
  • Average white guy

Story Mode Fanatic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 March 2014 - 10:00 PM

I feel like dropping the link to this thread on every heyGUYS-GTAbro video on youtube.

I accept my mission

You should definitely do that. :^:  

• LightningLord likes this

Acetaminophen
  • Acetaminophen

I'm on Decadence and Demerol

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 March 2014 - 10:34 PM Edited by Acetaminophen, 25 March 2014 - 10:34 PM.

I don't search for them! They fill up my YouTube screen because I happen to watch people play through gta when it first came out. Now its literally all I see. They are recommended to me along with a crap ton of other stuffed I don't want/watch. 

@Sir Winthorpe Herrington Do you get off by being a dick? 

• UltraGizmo64 and LightningLord like this

Mojave Courier
  • Mojave Courier

Let's Drop the Beat!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 March 2014 - 10:50 PM

I seriously can't stand Domislive (who isn't even live).

LIKE THE VIDEO FOR CHOP

He once "exposed" the person who got him banned from Online.

I commented "This video was kinda misleading" Got called racist by his fanboys.

:/

• LightningLord likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:37 PM

He once "exposed" the person who got him banned from Online.

What happened? Sounds kinda interesting, it he actually does anything or just rambles incoherently about him like a crack addict.

Loxley
  • Loxley

This member is no longer active.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:45 PM Edited by Loxley, 25 March 2014 - 11:53 PM.

I don't search for them! They fill up my YouTube screen because I happen to watch people play through gta when it first came out. Now its literally all I see. They are recommended to me along with a crap ton of other stuffed I don't want/watch. 

What browser are you using? You can easily download a plugin or script to block said channels. I'm using Firefox and have the "Block youtube users" script with Greasemonkey.

@Loxley I still don't think you understand what i'm saying. All you seem to do it want to argue with people. 

No, I'm trying to get it through your mind that this sh*t don't matter. It's not worth losing sleep over idiots getting taken advantage of. Stop thinking that you need to be the "protector" of GTA's "image".

• UltraGizmo64 likes this

Loxley
  • Loxley

This member is no longer active.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:51 PM Edited by Loxley, 25 March 2014 - 11:52 PM.

whoops, sorry double post.

GTA_dog
  • GTA_dog

dank memes melt steel beams

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:02 AM Edited by GTA_dog, 26 March 2014 - 12:04 AM.

This is perfect! I hate how they clearly stall to think about what they are explaining, and getting things so wrong throughout the video, such as names, locations, or just saying "this thing" or "this one place". Posers, if you ask me. Thinkin' they can get away with ignorance and sh*t.

And to the people saying "don't watch the video then", well it's not like I intended on watching a glitch video with a moron for a host, it just happened and they're still doing the glitch whether or not they know about V.

• Acetaminophen, UltraGizmo64 and adictoGTA like this

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:06 AM

Even worse is that they are f*cking amateurs I cant stand looking at people who are so bad in gaming and don't understand sheit how it works. So yes, I never watch dem youtube game channels

Don't smash your keyboard.

"Kotaku, that's like a legit source" 

Haha, What amateurs 

• adictoGTA likes this

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:23 AM Edited by Strength, 26 March 2014 - 12:25 AM.

Because of this topic, I just stumble upon this... I shall not name it a "guy, pearson, human, gamer", then the most annoying and untalented creature I ever had displeasure of seeing and hearing. Just listen to him for 30 seconds and tell me you didn't consider smashing his face instead of that LIKE button he is repating all the f*cking time? f*cking hell. I am done with any kind of GTA videos that has in the title FUN and STUNTS. Period.

• epoxi, TheDeaconBosco, UltraGizmo64 and 3 others like this

Average white guy
  • Average white guy

Story Mode Fanatic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:35 AM

Because of this topic, I just stumble upon this... I shall not name it a "guy, pearson, human, gamer", then the most annoying and untalented creature I ever had displeasure of seeing and hearing. Just listen to him for 30 seconds and tell me you didn't consider smashing his face instead of that LIKE button he is repating all the f*cking time? f*cking hell. I am done with any kind of GTA videos that has in the title FUN and STUNTS. Period.

Holy...sh*t. That has to be the worst GTA V video I have ever watched. I don't know what's worse, his terrible dialog or the fact that he put white wall tires on a super car.

• Strength, adictoGTA, Bonnano and 1 other like this

pokemon123
  • pokemon123

stuff

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:28 AM Edited by pokemon123, 26 March 2014 - 02:28 AM.

I'm just tired of misleading thumbnails

For example Ali a's videos: "How I play ps4 on xbox one" The thumbnail is a ps4 disk being inserted into xbox one

Actual video:I just use the snap feature, Didn't fall for it but itr still angers me

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

• Members

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:46 AM

I can fix that.

https://www.youtube....iew=0&flow=grid

He does silent playthroughs. Just search for a mission or some stunt jumps and he'll probably have a video of it there. He's good about that.

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:51 AM Edited by Strength, 26 March 2014 - 03:02 AM.

I even gone that far and left him a comment in one of his Q&A videos. Just for gigs and laughs. Check it out PEOPLE and SMMEEESHH MEEE LIKKEZZZZ:

Can't see it anymore (is it possible that he deleted the comment so quickly?), but I smashed that print screen button after posting it. Anyway, here it is:

2uqp4ep.jpg

• YukiEiri, Luna Lovegood, universetwisters and 7 others like this

FANTOMTRON
  • FANTOMTRON

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:52 AM

I gotta be honest it's good to have some of these milkers. the more videos the better, in the sense if someone doesn't know about gta. my biggest problem is that there's hardley any single player videos :/. once this game is on pc, single player will strike back with a ton of mods!!!! :)

• Acetaminophen and Overmenneske like this

Sir Winthorpe Herrington
  • Sir Winthorpe Herrington

Rachet

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:18 AM

It's sad I will never be able to properly respond to this attack because every time I do the mods just remove it. Consider me censored. Welcome to the corporation.

player999
  • player999

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:49 PM

I don´t quite understand the fuss that´s made about that thing. O.K., because GTA is very popular to a special kind of scene, it´s exploited by many people to try to gain acknowledgement by using it to post videos about it and many, may be most of those are stupid. But what´s the point? Those videos don´t cost you a cent, and even more obvious, you don´t need to watch them! The discussion reminds me a bit of the joke about the man who buys a very strong  teleskope to watch his far away femal neighbour and than complains to the police, that she is naked! Means: Don´t search for things that you don´t really want to see!

I confess having watched several videos, mostly walk-throughs, to see how things are done. And I even have made some videos to show some special things, like opening the nose of the cargo-plane. I believe, that showing such things on video is much more instructive than a thousand words and it can claim authenticity. I´ve seen many posts claiming do have done this or that, may be with a (still-)picture that´s proving nothing. A video is much more difficult to fake.

So you can´t damn completely all videos. There are good ones and there are bad. Like everywhere in our life. I suppose you still watch TV even so 90 per cent of it is bulls..t?

• Overmenneske likes this

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:32 PM Edited by Strength, 26 March 2014 - 03:04 PM.

I don´t quite understand the fuss that´s made about that thing. O.K., because GTA is very popular to a special kind of scene, it´s exploited by many people to try to gain acknowledgement by using it to post videos about it and many, may be most of those are stupid. But what´s the point? Those videos don´t cost you a cent, and even more obvious, you don´t need to watch them! The discussion reminds me a bit of the joke about the man who buys a very strong  teleskope to watch his far away femal neighbour and than complains to the police, that she is naked! Means: Don´t search for things that you don´t really want to see!

I confess having watched several videos, mostly walk-throughs, to see how things are done. And I even have made some videos to show some special things, like opening the nose of the cargo-plane. I believe, that showing such things on video is much more instructive than a thousand words and it can claim authenticity. I´ve seen many posts claiming do have done this or that, may be with a (still-)picture that´s proving nothing. A video is much more difficult to fake.

So you can´t damn completely all videos. There are good ones and there are bad. Like everywhere in our life. I suppose you still watch TV even so 90 per cent of it is bulls..t?

Like you said it yourself, there are so many bad and misleading GTA videos who only serves the purpose of farming off likes, subs, and other bullsh*t from their viewers while offering something that was seen and done million times before and anyone who spent 5 minutes in the game could do the same thing blindfolded. f*cking sellouts (they would probably sell their moms for like too) if you ask me. So it's getting very hard to find these good videos when you are stuck with billion of the same stupid sh*t that offers you nothing more the GIVEEE MEEE THEMM LIKEEEZ. PLIIZZZZZZZZ, PLIZZZZ SUB, SUUB.

I don't know about you, but I was always down for the quality not quantity. And all I can see now is more of the same a.k.a. quantity. Which for starters offend me as a long therm fan of the series and as gamer who still thinks it's a sane enough to see clearly throughout pure bullsh*t this people feed the gaming world and exploiting the game's name and reputation and the viewers for the most part. GIVEEE MEEE LIKEEEZ. f*ck off. (this was not directed to you)

Sequel:

eqb9dd.jpg

• Acetaminophen, UltraGizmo64, adictoGTA and 3 others like this

Luismy_MMD
  • Luismy_MMD

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:38 PM

I don't mind GTA videos on Youtube if they are funny or they have actual nice content on it, or even if they give tips about something.

But it pisses me off that everytime there's something new either in GTAForums or R Newswire, you'll have every goddamn youtube user reuploading that info in video format.

Most Gta videos/users are boring, generic (DUBSTEP INTRO + HI GUYS ITS YOUR MAN (Most times 13 to 17 year old kids) + PLEASE GIVE A LIKE, FAV, SHARE, TELL ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS, POST IT ON ALL YOUR SOCIAL NETWORKS, DONATE AND WORSHIP ME +  Info from Gtaforums/newswire + DUBSTEP OUTRO)

Special mention and hate for those that upload 1 individual video for every vehicle or feature that comes out with a DLC, plus another video showing off all the content together.

• epoxi, Acetaminophen, adictoGTA and 1 other like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:04 PM

Wicked awesome job, Strength!

Perhaps you could post the comment you wrote out calling the gamer dude out here so we can all copy/paste it on gamer channels?

• adictoGTA likes this

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:11 PM

Perhaps you could post the comment you wrote out calling the gamer dude out here so we can all copy/paste it on gamer channels?

Sure thing. Quick info of how can I post a specific comment from someone's page here? I'm a noob when it comes to new settings on YT. :ph34r:

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:21 PM

Sure thing. Quick info of how can I post a specific comment from someone's page here? I'm a noob when it comes to new settings on YT. :ph34r:

>left click & drag your mouse to highlight what you wrote

>right click

>click "copy"

>click text box whachamacallit here

>right click

>hit "paste"

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:29 PM

>left click & drag your mouse to highlight what you wrote

>right click

>click "copy"

>click text box whachamacallit here

>right click

>hit "paste"

Haha I know how to copy/paste it. I meant can I post the entire comment via some kind of link here so you can directly use the comment as you wish?

Here are a couple of questions for you:

1.) Why do you exploit people's attention and Grand Theft Auto V as a game (or series) in general on every damn video of yours?

2.) Your speciality are stunts (I would rather call it 'try's to be a GTA stuntman'), right? So, why don't you for instance pull off a proper and unique (the one that was not yet made) stunt and prove it that you are who you present yourself for.

3.) Why do you beg for likes? It's patetic and even more pathetic is the way you do it:

SMAAASS ME LIKEEZZZ, SMAAASSH SMMASHH, LIKEEEZ, LIIIIIKEEEEZ, SMAAAASSSSHH MEEE OLLL DEEE LIKEEZ INNN THE WOOORLD

LIIIIKEEEZZ

F**** pathetic.

• universetwisters likes this

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

• Members

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:08 PM

Calling people blind sheep? Wow. Wow. This coming from the forum that calls anyone who doesn't like GTA a moron, an idiot, a child, someone with ADHD, and worse? And some fans on here even then go on to wish the dissenter in question had been aborted.

You people have NO RIGHT to call anyone else a sheep when you're on here calling everyone who doesn't like GTA games moronic cavemen with a mental disorder.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:15 PM

You people have NO RIGHT to call anyone else a sheep when you're on here calling everyone who doesn't like GTA games moronic cavemen with a mental disorder.

This is a GTA forum after all...

• DrAnomalous, Acetaminophen, Bonnano and 1 other like this

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:50 PM Edited by Strength, 26 March 2014 - 09:17 PM.

Calling people blind sheep? Wow. Wow. This coming from the forum that calls anyone who doesn't like GTA a moron, an idiot, a child, someone with ADHD, and worse? And some fans on here even then go on to wish the dissenter in question had been aborted.

You missed the whole point. It's not coming of the forums, it's coming from the poeple who visit the GTAForums. Forums didn't instruct the people to call others names or post all sort of negative stuff about the game or others. Or did it?

In this case the "blind sheeps" therm is coming directly from me as a personal opinion of people who blindly follow the trend of exploiting the games as a personal media of individuals (who BTW does not even have a clue about the great history of this games or even know how to properly play them or present them as something really unique and interesting) and their respected viewers for something that only benefit the people who embrace this trend and exploit it to the fullest!

I don't mind by any means if the game is presented as the personal media with something quality to watch and view. Like maybe walktroughts, machinimas, music videos, (real) myths, hint's or even specatulation (well that didn't turned out good for GTA V, with people hyping themselves and the game too much. But that's a different story for some other time) and on. But when the game and it's respected name is obviously exploited with nothing of the mentioned to offer for the benefit of individuals to get an easy credit for their ˝talents˝ , then this offend's me as the person who in this case spent more then half of his life playing and enjoing the GTA series, following every piece of media and info for years and knows a lot about the series and doing similar things without intentions to exploit the game I love and as OP said milk off.

I know I am not obliged to watch this crap, but I just can't turn a blind eye on something I personaly love and enjoy and see it getting butchered all over and presented as something fake. Can't stop it, but I can for sure offer my piece of mind. ;)

• adictoGTA likes this

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

o(^▽^)o

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:28 PM

Holy...sh*t. That has to be the worst GTA V video I have ever watched. I don't know what's worse, his terrible dialog or the fact that he put white wall tires on a super car.

Who puts white wall tires on a super car? Those are for LowRiders!
  • Average white guy likes this

Average white guy
  • Average white guy

Story Mode Fanatic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2014 - 04:44 AM

Who puts white wall tires on a super car? Those are for LowRiders!

Yes and it sucks because almost every YouTuber does it.

Luna Lovegood
  • Luna Lovegood

You're just sane as i am

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 27 March 2014 - 11:22 AM Edited by PreciousWall, 27 March 2014 - 11:22 AM.

24zd748.jpg

Wazzup guys dis is geeteeayyfivevideos i upload walkthrough gaming evryday liek pro n muach moar

#SWAG #YOLO

• Tikhung likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users