• This topic is locked This topic is locked
311 replies to this topic
TexasToast712
  • TexasToast712

Native Texan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 10:29 AM

PewDiePie is okay sometimes but he gets on my damn nerves with the way he talks. And Tobuscus aka TobyGames is just as bad, he talks like a black dude on crack in all of his gaming videos. And he can't even swear because "Oh there are kids watching this and if I swear they might report me and I'll lose subscribers!" I mean god damn he plays GTA V and he can't even swear at all it's just pathetic. It's like censor the sh*t out of in all of his videos. I heard Toby curse one time out of all his videos and that was during his GTA V playthrough. 

Tobuscus is a successful and actually enjoyable youtuber. He isn't like all these douchebag YOLOSWAG fags we are talking about. He could make a living in other areas if he wanted.

Tikhung
  • Tikhung

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 March 2014 - 11:34 AM Edited by tikhung01, 24 March 2014 - 11:35 AM.

GTA V milkers? Hmm let's see, one word. ChampChong. Almost every recent video of his involves "GTA V" in the title. 

speedyw03.

• adictoGTA likes this

AGiganticLlama
  • AGiganticLlama

Huge Llama Destruction!

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 March 2014 - 01:01 PM

Annoying earbleed dubstep cue
Fade in
Hey how's it going guys -redicilous username- here and today I'll be teaching you how to do a GTA V money glitch that I saw from another channel and decided to blatently rip off their tutotrial for the sake of views.
Before we get started let me thank for my viewers for following me even though there's millions of the same video elsewhere. Make sure to drop a like and subscribe. By the way guys please like my video. If you enjoyed the video make sure to drop a like.
  • GamerShotgun, Doland J. Trump, Acetaminophen and 12 others like this

DrAnomalous
  • DrAnomalous

Patient 223

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 March 2014 - 01:12 PM

While it's good that there are people willing to take the time to put together walk-throughs and tutorials; there are way too many damn copy cats. All of them with over dramatic video intros with dubstep. GOD DAMN every fvckin video needs to be kicked off with some dubstep and a beg for likes and subscribers. 

• Pastry and LightningLord like this

Mojave Courier
  • Mojave Courier

War, War never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 March 2014 - 01:16 PM

Like the video for chop.

Nuff Said

• Detective Phelps likes this

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 24 March 2014 - 01:35 PM

While it's good that there are people willing to take the time to put together walk-throughs and tutorials; there are way too many damn copy cats. All of them with over dramatic video intros with dubstep. GOD DAMN every fvckin video needs to be kicked off with some dubstep and a beg for likes and subscribers. 

To be honest, I've considered starting my own YouTube channel and creating an intro which always has different 80's rock music while fitting the theme of the intro, but.... the content part would be a problem since my PC is weak as sh*t, and I'm damn sure not going to buy a capture card.

Also... guys, just think about how much money these youtubers get from ads. Like seriously...

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 24 March 2014 - 01:38 PM

Fade in
Hey how's it going guys -redicilous username- here and today I'll be teaching you how to do a GTA V money glitch that I saw from another channel and decided to blatently rip off their tutotrial for the sake of views.
Before we get started let me thank for my viewers for following me even though there's millions of the same video elsewhere. Make sure to drop a like and subscribe. By the way guys please like my video. If you enjoyed the video make sure to drop a like.

I don't get it either! I am doing all the opposite of what you've just mentioned and I can't get more then a few hundred views for the stuff that I am 95% sure is not been done yet on GTA V (or in the same style) and for instance it does not show just bland compilation of fails, then something that can help people to improve in the game. I am getting ignored all the time and can't get a decent feed from anyone. Not even the fans of the game or series. Why is that? Because I am new on the scene and unknown? Can anyone please explain me what am I doing wrong here?

Woll Smoth
  • Woll Smoth

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 01:40 PM

GTA V milkers? Hmm let's see, one word. ChampChong. Almost every recent video of his involves "GTA V" in the title. 

speedyw03.

I don't see how Speedy falls into the "GTA V milkers" category when him and the crew plays other games, and they are actual fans of the series. 

• Nick Testbranch and Carmain2K like this

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 24 March 2014 - 01:42 PM

Fade in

I don't get it either! I am doing all the opposite of what you've just mentioned and I can't get more then a few hundred views for the stuff that I am 95% sure is not been done yet on GTA V (or in the same style) and for instance it does not show just bland compilation of fails, then something that can help people to improve in the game. I am getting ignored all the time and can't get a decent feed from anyone. Not even the fans of the game or series. Why is that? Because I am new on the scene and unknown? Can anyone please explain me what am I doing wrong here?

Start a twitter, spread the word on facebook, and other social media, and get your friends to share your stuff. That's basicly it.

• Strength likes this

Nick Testbranch
  • Nick Testbranch

Offending Mimes Everywhere.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 March 2014 - 01:52 PM Edited by Startug, 24 March 2014 - 01:52 PM.

Am I the only person around here who is sick and tired of these crappy youtubers milking GTA V to the bone. It reminds me of all those dumb COD youtubers. They make the videos to get famous not because they actually like the series, 90% of them don't even know jack crap about past games let alone stuff from V and they almost consistently steal info and things that were discovered on these forums as things they or a "friend" happened to find at the same time we did. It makes me so p*ssed off, they are like leaches when the next big thing comes the will jump ship from GTA to that. How can people watch these guys and not see how absolutely fake they are. 

rant over. 

So f*cking true.

Also i wonder why the f*ck speedyw3 has so many fans?

Probably because out of most GTA V videos, his first 20 or so were really funny at points. I gave up after a while. Not that he sucks or anything, but videos on GTA V get old fast. And really, he doesn't suck. Unlike tobuscus or pewdiepie.

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 24 March 2014 - 01:55 PM

Fade in

Start a twitter, spread the word on facebook, and other social media, and get your friends to share your stuff. That's basicly it.

Thanks for the suggestion. I already did all of that (not to include posting the matter on various forums and sites) and still nothing, zero, zilch. You are one in the million who didn't just ignore and pass bye when seeing  the post. Only people who appreciate my work are my friends (and some people from the forums) who are not so hard into the series. They are amazed of things I can pull off in the game and that is good enough for me. But when I see other videos and feed they get for doing just a sh*t piss in the game, without any skill or much creativity involved, it pisses me off sometimes! Because on the other hand for my extra hard work (I invested hours of hours of hard work into this project) all I get is a big fat IGNORE from everybody. Even from the long therm fans of the series as myself. The story of my life.

AGiganticLlama
  • AGiganticLlama

Huge Llama Destruction!

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 March 2014 - 02:13 PM

Fade in

It's because you're new. You're actually pretty fortunate to rake in hundreds of views being new. Just give it time and you'll be recognized for being unique
  • Strength likes this

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 24 March 2014 - 02:17 PM

It's because you're new. You're actually pretty fortunate to rake in hundreds of views being new. Just give it time and you'll be recognized for being unique

Thanks for the kind words, but knowing myself I'll probably stay forever at the bottom of the food chain haha.

• UltraGizmo64 likes this

Phillyboy
  • Phillyboy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:10 PM

I know the crowd. "HEY GUYS ITSYA BOY SWAGDADDYNIGGAGAMERPRO HERE, REMINDING YALL TO COMMENT, LIKE, RATE, AND SUBSCRIBE HERE"

:lol: 

But yeah, there is a lot of crap out there.

when i was sat next to a bitch on a train i had to ask to get out of my seat to leave the train, she said nothing and was miserable bitch to my thankyou.  So I took my phone out and pretended to film her saying please rate comment and subscribe.  It got her pissed off

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:23 PM

Hey guys this is LEETHAXGTALUVR222323232432153412334124EIGHTSEVEN20 with your new FAVORITE GTA Video, HERE I WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO get the secret AMANDA DILDO AS A WEAPON, REMEBER TO RATE COMMENT SUBSCRIBE AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS

• Tomasak, Xx-ADITYA-xX, ten-a-penny and 4 others like this

Tikhung
  • Tikhung

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:29 PM

Hey guys this is LEETHAXGTALUVR222323232432153412334124EIGHTSEVEN20 with your new FAVORITE GTA Video, HERE I WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO get the secret AMANDA DILDO AS A WEAPON, REMEBER TO RATE COMMENT SUBSCRIBE AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS

lol

• Xx-ADITYA-xX likes this

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:40 PM

I wish I could sue all of them for exploiting all their viewers (but then again, they are stupid enough to keep watching and keep on coming back), and giving the most useless information, everytime they make a video. They are a bunch of hyenas and I wish they would be banned, perhaps 1 out of 15 Youtubers have A (or maybe up to 3) good videos, but as soon as people subscribe to em, you'll see the same f*cking bullsh*t on their channel as the rest of these hyenas have.

It's pathetic, get a real job so you won't have to hog for subscribers and views, and provide GOOD information, like you all SAY you do.

• adictoGTA likes this

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

I Am Lightning, The Rain Transformed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:49 PM

Hey guys it's IDONTGIVEAsh*tABOUTMYFANSORANYOFTHEGAMESIJUSTWANTVIEWSANDSUBSCRIBERS5000 here with yet another piece of sh*t video that nobody gives a f*ck about! Don't forget to click that subscribe button and leave a like! Click that subscribe button and like the video! Like the video and click the subscribe button! Subscribe!

• Pepperjack, GTA564 and Tikhung like this

Mpower
  • Mpower

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:52 PM Edited by Mpower, 24 March 2014 - 04:53 PM.

The funny thing is that a lot of those videos a little number of views. All that time wasted for nothing

FANTOMTRON
  • FANTOMTRON

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:56 PM

How come's none of those dumb youtube attention seekers never seem to give credit to the gtaforums.

• Acetaminophen, adictoGTA and Pastry like this

Acetaminophen
  • Acetaminophen

I'm on Decadence and Demerol

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:28 PM

How come's none of those dumb youtube attention seekers never seem to give credit to the gtaforums.

Because their "friends are haxors" and know how to get to the game code with there amazing Haxing. Because if people know how they are getting their info the video maker wont seem as cool and wont seem like he knows insider info. 

• adictoGTA, Average white guy, Detective Phelps and 2 others like this

a3HeadedMonkey
  • a3HeadedMonkey

People Smuggler

• Members

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:39 PM

HAI GUYZ! JUST TO LET YOU KNOW GUYZ, THAT I HAVE SOME GREAT GLITCHES FOR YOU GUYZ!

...guyz?

• Moonshield, ten-a-penny, Detective Phelps and 1 other like this

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:41 PM

HAI GUYZ! JUST TO LET YOU KNOW GUYZ, THAT I HAVE SOME GREAT GLITCHES FOR YOU GUYZ!

...guyz?

Don't forget to rate, like, and subscribe "guyz"!

:lol:

• FANTOMTRON likes this

Zodape
  • Zodape

CABINETS

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 24 March 2014 - 07:20 PM

If I want to subscribe, I'll do it myself. No need to remind me like three times in a 3 min. video, jeez.

And the dubstep. Oh God, make it stop.
  • Acetaminophen, Nick Testbranch, adictoGTA and 2 others like this

Real_Badgirl
  • Real_Badgirl

Thug

• Members

Posted 24 March 2014 - 07:47 PM

I just ignore videos like those. Sometimes I'll watch video walkthroughs, but only the informational ones.

Johan
  • Johan

Free The Future

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA]

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:07 PM

Welcome to the new generation of YouTubers OP, the minute Google gave people access to being "partnered" much easier.. these guys now have the ability to just record themselves playing NEW and POPULAR games, why? 

Because they will make a lot of pennies by their fans, it sucks but that's why I literally avoid every single video like that unless it's from a huge YouTuber that I've been subscribed to for years.

• adictoGTA likes this

Polish_Trucker
  • Polish_Trucker

It's the Hoff, I've been on this beach since Baywatch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:10 PM

You seen them all. But this guy's intro is the worst thing in history.

'Hey Guys beghbgnvjwbjbhgr here..'

Sounds like he's having a seizure.

Poor YouTuber, let's turn AdBlock off for them.. :sarcasm:

• universetwisters, Xx-ADITYA-xX, Doland J. Trump and 3 others like this

Legit Complainer
  • Legit Complainer

is a tool

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:12 PM

i agree. ever since the game came out, dozens of youtubers have been milking the damn game dry for all it's worth. even to this day, we have a plethora of annoying douchebags who keep uploading daily glitches and supposedly "leaked" info that might not even make it into the game. they spend the first minute of the vid alone asking for likes and subs.

• adictoGTA likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:42 PM

I legit hope this whole "l33t gam3r channel" thing is just a fad, like all those CDI youtube poops or that annotation spam.

• adictoGTA likes this

Psycho_Yuri
  • Psycho_Yuri

For mother Russia!

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 24 March 2014 - 09:59 PM Edited by Psycho_Yuri, 24 March 2014 - 10:00 PM.

Even worse is that they are f*cking amateurs I cant stand looking at people who are so bad in gaming and don't understand sheit how it works. So yes, I never watch dem youtube game channels

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users