311 replies to this topic
SWAGLand
  • SWAGLand

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2014 - 06:07 PM

Learn to spell. ;)

you guys need not be mad at youtubers begging, they just tryin' to get by you know work dem corners and shi

Oh, people like you then? I know that you are "azpire - 3k subs - road to 5k".

Anyway, before mocking other people's usernames, look at your own. You have the sh*ttiest username here. "SWAGland"? You're clearly a 12 year old. Oh, but I already know that from your videos, not just from your voice. ;)

As for your YT username, that's sad as well. "3k subs, road to 5k"? That's just sad. Not only do you milk the GTA series, you also beg for subs. Who the f*ck would sub to you? Your videos are utter sh*t. Your sh*tty voice and the low quality of your videos would turn anybody with a sane mind away from subbing to you. Your videos contain glitches that everybody already knows, or aren't even real.
Chances are that the 3k that are subbed to you already are duplicate accounts. 

GTA V must be your 1st GTA. Looks like your mummy and daddy allowed you to get a GTA this time. ;)

Anyway, does your job benefit humanity in any way? No.
Get off your ass and get a legitimate job, where you earn your money instead of begging for it. 

Oh, and instead of spamming, you should write a clear, concise response. But you probably don't know what those two words mean, don't you?  ;)
Now this guy knows how to make a good comeback.

that's Los Santos Police Department for ya!

Obey & Survive.

;)

you're all getting along, huh

Carlton-Banks-225x300.jpg

but i still think you guys shouldnt be mad.

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Huelga birds in the air and we're chargin with spears

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2014 - 06:34 PM

Learn to spell. ;)

you guys need not be mad at youtubers begging, they just tryin' to get by you know work dem corners and shi

Oh, people like you then? I know that you are "azpire - 3k subs - road to 5k".

Anyway, before mocking other people's usernames, look at your own. You have the sh*ttiest username here. "SWAGland"? You're clearly a 12 year old. Oh, but I already know that from your videos, not just from your voice. ;)

As for your YT username, that's sad as well. "3k subs, road to 5k"? That's just sad. Not only do you milk the GTA series, you also beg for subs. Who the f*ck would sub to you? Your videos are utter sh*t. Your sh*tty voice and the low quality of your videos would turn anybody with a sane mind away from subbing to you. Your videos contain glitches that everybody already knows, or aren't even real.
Chances are that the 3k that are subbed to you already are duplicate accounts. 

GTA V must be your 1st GTA. Looks like your mummy and daddy allowed you to get a GTA this time. ;)

Anyway, does your job benefit humanity in any way? No.
Get off your ass and get a legitimate job, where you earn your money instead of begging for it. 

Oh, and instead of spamming, you should write a clear, concise response. But you probably don't know what those two words mean, don't you?  ;)

that's Los Santos Police Department for ya!

Obey & Survive.

;)

you're all getting along, huh

Carlton-Banks-225x300.jpg

but i still think you guys shouldnt be mad.
swag was made for white kids to feel like they belong due to not having street gangs...

Still you are a huge tard bro... a disgrace to all races... go rot in youtube hell watching reruns of my little brony and listening to huge bass drops of that sh*tty bro step while being forced to yell yolo as a dildo rapes you in the ass... because where I'm from you wouldn't last 2 minutes., you would he jacked and stripped of your shoes wallet and everything while getting your ass kicked by a bunch of dread heads out the bay...

you don't belong. You have no life. You ain't like me motherf*cker, you a punk. I've been with main people, Connected people. Who you been with? Change is not you. You jive ass maricon motherf*cker
  • Zodape, ten-a-penny, TheGreenSadler and 4 others like this

SWAGLand
  • SWAGLand

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:54 PM Edited by SWAGLand, 01 April 2014 - 08:54 PM.

^^^^^

nicolas-cage-laughing.gif

gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:56 PM

^^^^^

Now you're trying to defend yourself by just posting pictures?

I'm ashamed to be a part of this generation :(

• Bonnano likes this

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:00 PM Edited by FranklinDeRoosevelt, 01 April 2014 - 09:02 PM.

^^^^^

I tell you what's up, you weren't even born when this movie came out considering your sh*tty grammar and trollish behavior. So I don't know why, in any circumstances you're actually using this.

• ten-a-penny and Detective Phelps like this

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:01 PM Edited by Bonnano, 01 April 2014 - 09:01 PM.

pewdiepie > you

I just don't get how you say you hate youtube beggars, and then the post right after that you say you like pewdiepie, who's one of the beggars.
I love how kids like you don't know the definition , I've never seen a pewdiepie vid where he begs for likes and or subs

>Calls us 'kids'

>Enjoys Pewdiepie

The irony :Y

SWAGLand
  • SWAGLand

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:09 PM Edited by SWAGLand, 01 April 2014 - 09:10 PM.

I'm just havin' a little fun with you bunch of saddo's, you think I'm delinquentHD lmao. I'm really not, because this is a gimmick account.

You lot should be damned ashamed of yourselves. I'm disappointed, especially in the youngster who is telling me he's [more-or-less] "connected."

Guess what little lad, you're not connected... at all.

And Roosevelt, stop being so sensitive... it's just a daft forum. 

Finally: Los Santos Police Department and Universetwisters... give your heads a shake... very disappointing.

gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:14 PM

I'm just havin' a little fun with you bunch of saddo's, you think I'm delinquentHD lmao. I'm really not, because this is a gimmick account.

You lot should be damned ashamed of yourselves. I'm disappointed, especially in the youngster who is telling me he's [more-or-less] "connected."

Guess what little lad, you're not connected... at all.

And Roosevelt, stop being so sensitive... it's just a daft forum. 

Finally: Los Santos Police Department and Universetwisters... give your heads a shake... very disappointing.

We suspect you're DelinquentHD because you joined shortly after universetwisters linked this thread to him.

Also, I hope you do realize that having two accounts is against the forum rules right? I think it is only tolerated when your main account is banned.

Ken Barlow
  • Ken Barlow

lying low, for the mo

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:26 PM

I'm ken barlow, mates with SWAGLand. He's sound as a pound. Any1 give him lip i'll sort 'em. Me an' Cropper will give yas a right good beatin ya hear me!!

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THIS ONE GOES OUT TO ALL THE RAVERS IN THE NATION.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:29 PM

Will a nod suffice? I mean, we kinda DID make you sign up for GTAForums and you proved our point regarding the fact that the people who maintained gamer channels are basically brain dead attention whores who are looking for their 15 minutes of fame.

GE8ggui.gif

• SAVILLAIN and Detective Phelps like this

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:31 PM Edited by Xerukal, 01 April 2014 - 09:32 PM.

Maybe this thread should just die and be put out of its misery? 

There's a lot of sh*t-flinging going around right now. With this hilariously original and totally effective "SWAGLand" troll. Dare I even call him one. Because he tries so f*cking hard that he's an insult to the definition. 

• Acetaminophen likes this

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:52 PM

This thread is far past its due date.

• ZZCOOL, Ss4gogeta0, Acetaminophen and 4 others like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic