Quantcast

» «
Photo

Tank mods & nerf discussion

109 replies to this topic

Poll: Tank mods (131 member(s) have cast votes)

What tank mods would you like to see?

1. Rapid fire (30 votes [5.83%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.83%

2. Turbo/NOS (28 votes [5.44%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.44%

3. Longer range cannon (38 votes [7.38%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.38%

4. Premium rounds (24 votes [4.66%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.66%

5. Increased armor (37 votes [7.18%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.18%

6. Auto-aim/lock-on targeting (27 votes [5.24%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.24%

7. Custom paint jobs, wheels, tire smoke, etc. (LSC) (55 votes [10.68%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.68%

8. Ability to have a passenger operate machine gun (93 votes [18.06%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 18.06%

9. Tanks able to enter apartments (28 votes [5.44%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.44%

10. Passenger able to hold on to side of tank (47 votes [9.13%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 9.13%

11. Personal vehicle, garageable and mechanic able to bring tank (36 votes [6.99%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.99%

12. Passenger able to open up hatch and fire RPGs, grenade launcher or minigun (42 votes [8.16%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.16%

13. Other (please explain) (30 votes [5.83%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.83%

Vote Guests cannot vote
System 11:11
  • System 11:11

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:47 PM

I voted other. Instead of treads how about spider legs, thus the ability to climb anything?

• scubadave likes this

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:48 PM

Other: I'd like to see

- the tank change its cannon with infinite ammo to one that shoots bubbles

-the tank armor to be replaced with sturdy layers of aluminum foil

-for the tanks engine to be replaced with meteorites and ego chasers, giving it a top speed of 0 mph, which would also enable players to pick up said candy after breaking open tank with bats

-for the option to send a message to every player in the lobby as soon as Pegasus spawns one, and the text would say "___ is being a pussy and has just called requested a tank. Continue as you were."

-to give the tank a self destruct feature which only damages the driver.

There are plenty of wonderful mods they can make, but these are the best ones. Feel free to take you pick.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:52 PM

I just wish we can one day just mod out Rhino's like we now have to do with hex. This just looks sweet as hell with that cabin on it and a nice bullbar instead of a non-working machinegun. And you can't go wrong with street special bike rims&costum tires. Has a nice grill to between its headlights to.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

When used online, it auto-freezes everyones console who gets within drawing distance. So its very powerfull against random idiots. You won't even be needing the cannon.

• scubadave and mareepx like this

morrami2000
  • morrami2000

Rebel

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:52 PM Edited by morrami2000, 08 June 2014 - 05:55 PM.

I would like to see a mod that makes it possible to immobilize the tank by stickybombing the belts/wheels.

They do this in a war-movie, whos name i cant remember.

Upggrade
  • Upggrade

Queen of Zimbabwe

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:54 PM

"Premium rounds", somebody plays World of Tanks. 

• scubadave and mareepx like this

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 June 2014 - 06:19 PM

They really should add Tank Struggle:

142pg7.png

When 2 tanks shoot at the same time.

• scubadave likes this

sebcreed
  • sebcreed

----- PS3 PS4 Heist Prep! ----- Vans Society VP

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 08 June 2014 - 06:29 PM

I would like to see a mod that makes it possible to immobilize the tank by stickybombing the belts/wheels.

Saving Ryans Privates.... no wait....

• shootingallovertheplace likes this

mareepx
  • mareepx

GTAF's Jennifer Lawrence fanboy

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 June 2014 - 06:46 PM

I wonder if he's on about APCR or HEAT lol.

I'd like to see new tanks added, namely the TOG II*, or something with an autoloader that doesn't need reloading ever.

Tanks should fire nukes too, and be able to be remote controlled from your apartment or the iFruit app.

• Ninja_Gear and scubadave like this

shootingallovertheplace
  • shootingallovertheplace

No 1 Panto Crew in the World PIGS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 June 2014 - 06:49 PM

Saving Private Ryan, using the original sticky bomb.

If two of these immobilised a tank it would be pretty cool.

Would need a counter nerf though
  • scubadave likes this

Upggrade
  • Upggrade

Queen of Zimbabwe

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 June 2014 - 06:50 PM

I'd like to see new tanks added, namely the TOG II*, or something with an autoloader that doesn't need reloading ever.

Tanks should fire nukes too, and be able to be remote controlled from your apartment or the iFruit app.

Autoloaders, oh god no, no, nooooooooooooooooooooooo.

• mareepx likes this

Eamonn3
  • Eamonn3

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 June 2014 - 07:02 PM

Other:  Get rid of them.  Or at least give us non-tankgriefers something to counter those fags with.

Exactly. Using an RPG to destroy a child griefing in a tank should work but it doesn't. So the tanks need to be nerfed to where players can kill them with the RPG. 

mareepx
  • mareepx

GTAF's Jennifer Lawrence fanboy

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 June 2014 - 07:04 PM

Hey, beats a HEAT loaded FV215b 183

• scubadave likes this

Upggrade
  • Upggrade

Queen of Zimbabwe

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 June 2014 - 07:21 PM

Hey, beats a HEAT loaded FV215b 183

HESH too balanced plz buff.

• scubadave likes this

DaTwista
  • DaTwista

Homie

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 08 June 2014 - 07:22 PM

I won't read through the last 4 pages because anything to do with the tank will be a waste of time.

Why would R* even consider adding anything to this piece of crap anyway?

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 June 2014 - 08:45 PM Edited by Ninja_Gear, 08 June 2014 - 10:40 PM.

I won't read through the last 4 pages because anything to do with the tank will be a waste of time.

Everywhere you post, you sound like Ugotsmoked V2. Anyway, this place seems to be more fitting for someone like you:

http://gtaforums.com...tch-moan-topic/

On-topic, some kind of laser weapon should also be added, that should be able to shoot through any wall.

• scubadave likes this

DaTwista
  • DaTwista

Homie

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 08 June 2014 - 09:36 PM Edited by DaTwista, 08 June 2014 - 09:39 PM.

Everywhere you post you like Ugotsmoked V2. Anyway, this place seems to be more fitting for someone like you:

On-topic, some kind of laser weapon should also be added, that should be able to shoot through any wall.

There are so many things wrong with tanks at the moment it's not even funny but fixes for that were not placed on the list. You want to take a tank and overpower it more than what it already is. Lasers shooting through walls, you cannot be serious?

Tanks are too powerful as they are, and they don't pay insurance when blowing up a PV. This forces other players not wanting to grief to go and sit in invite only lobbies or not use their desired personal vehicles. You cannot buy anything remotely powerful to counter tanks. You can no longer snipe tanks.

It's like a bunch of kids running to R* complaining and they change the sh*t to suit them no matter how many other players it pisses off.

But let's take a moment and look at this poll:

Rapid fire - yeah like that one glitch, cause so much lag in a session having all the stuff blowing up - most likely a console freeze is due.
Turbo/NOS - wait, why not just put a cannon on the adder instead?
Longer range cannon - because you don't like the fact you cannot shoot a lazer out of the air when it's out of range? Come on give the pilots a break, how many lazer missiles does it take to destroy a tank?
Premium rounds - dafuq is this?
Increased armor - sure, make it even more stronger than what it is.
Auto-aim/lock-on targeting - see above comment.
Custom paint jobs, wheels, tire smoke, etc. (LSC) - This is the only decent suggestion
Ability to have a passenger operate machine gun - <post edited - removed>
Tanks able to enter apartments - dafuq you gonna get a massive piece of metal through a door? Wanna take the whole building down in the process?
Passenger able to hold on to side of tank - yeah this is also ok, not sure how a person is supposed to do this though?
Personal vehicle, garageable and mechanic able to bring tank - Like all other large vehicles, they belong in the pegasus contact. I cannot even put a limo in my garage.
Passenger able to open up hatch and fire RPGs, grenade launcher or minigun - as if the cannon was not enough.

Did you know, the game world of tanks offer most of these features?

At the end, you basically want to take the most powerful vehicle in the game and make it even more of a nightmare for those players who don't bother with tanks.

Before any additions to the tank are made, changes like making the lazer purchasable. Buzzard and Lazer missiles a bit stronger. An armor piercing round for the sniper rifle... etc ... should first come so we can even this playing field a bit.

My gawd I hate tanks!!

KPCC187
  • KPCC187

Hip Hop Thugsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 June 2014 - 04:17 AM Edited by KPCC187, 10 June 2014 - 05:26 AM.

Just imagine a passenger using the machine gun in a mission taking out the stray targets.

• scubadave likes this

scubadave
  • scubadave

💎 Diamond Club 💎

• Members
  • GoSquared

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:09 AM

This is the reason GTA is so garbage nowadays... Look at the type of people we have in the player base... 

More interested in modding tanks to troll people & have a distinct advantage, instead of thinking logically & looking at solutions to benefit the game, especially as it is meant to be a concept which lasts for 5 years +

What a loser.

before things were patched, look at what was the most modded vehicle out there. tanks. they were pink, they were chromed, they had custom smoke, etc. things like that are still possible but just takes some creativity, but point is, its obvious that tanks, custom tanks, more features for tanks is something the people want, so why shouldn't Rockstar give it to them.

Tank needs a lof of buffs. One of them should be adding wings to it, so it can fly.

yes!!!!!

I voted other. Instead of treads how about spider legs, thus the ability to climb anything?

if its anything like the aliens in edge of tomorrow, then yes.

I just wish we can one day just mod out Rhino's like we now have to do with hex. This just looks sweet as hell with that cabin on it and a nice bullbar instead of a non-working machinegun. And you can't go wrong with street special bike rims&costum tires. Has a nice grill to between its headlights to.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

When used online, it auto-freezes everyones console who gets within drawing distance. So its very powerfull against random idiots. You won't even be needing the cannon.

exactly. let us show our creativity with mods custom paint, etc. tire etc.  get rid of the randoms that are probably in god mode doing glitches anyway.

• Ninja_Gear and BamaGoodfella like this

BamaGoodfella
  • BamaGoodfella

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:14 AM Edited by BamaGoodfella, 10 June 2014 - 04:03 AM.

I'd still love to be able to have a second player use the .50 caliber machine gun on top of the tank, or even be able to transport 1 or more people inside the tank.  It would be the ultimate vehicle for heists!

Edit:  One other thing ScubaDave, why not add a smoke screen for tanks like the one you suggested in your racing thread?  I could see it being very useful as a counter measure for jets LOL!

• scubadave likes this

WonderingPsycho
  • WonderingPsycho

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 05:11 AM

Everywhere you post you like Ugotsmoked V2. Anyway, this place seems to be more fitting for someone like you:

There are so many things wrong with tanks at the moment it's not even funny but fixes for that were not placed on the list. You want to take a tank and overpower it more than what it already is. Lasers shooting through walls, you cannot be serious?

Tanks are too powerful as they are, and they don't pay insurance when blowing up a PV. This forces other players not wanting to grief to go and sit in invite only lobbies or not use their desired personal vehicles. You cannot buy anything remotely powerful to counter tanks. You can no longer snipe tanks.

It's like a bunch of kids running to R* complaining and they change the sh*t to suit them no matter how many other players it pisses off.

But let's take a moment and look at this poll:

Rapid fire - yeah like that one glitch, cause so much lag in a session having all the stuff blowing up - most likely a console freeze is due.
Turbo/NOS - wait, why not just put a cannon on the adder instead?
Longer range cannon - because you don't like the fact you cannot shoot a lazer out of the air when it's out of range? Come on give the pilots a break, how many lazer missiles does it take to destroy a tank?
Premium rounds - dafuq is this?
Increased armor - sure, make it even more stronger than what it is.
Auto-aim/lock-on targeting - see above comment.
Custom paint jobs, wheels, tire smoke, etc. (LSC) - This is the only decent suggestion
Ability to have a passenger operate machine gun - <post edited - removed>
Tanks able to enter apartments - dafuq you gonna get a massive piece of metal through a door? Wanna take the whole building down in the process?
Passenger able to hold on to side of tank - yeah this is also ok, not sure how a person is supposed to do this though?
Personal vehicle, garageable and mechanic able to bring tank - Like all other large vehicles, they belong in the pegasus contact. I cannot even put a limo in my garage.
Passenger able to open up hatch and fire RPGs, grenade launcher or minigun - as if the cannon was not enough.

Did you know, the game world of tanks offer most of these features?

At the end, you basically want to take the most powerful vehicle in the game and make it even more of a nightmare for those players who don't bother with tanks.

Before any additions to the tank are made, changes like making the lazer purchasable. Buzzard and Lazer missiles a bit stronger. An armor piercing round for the sniper rifle... etc ... should first come so we can even this playing field a bit.

My gawd I hate tanks!!

A lazer should be nerfed! It is the most overpowered. Any player online with half a brain can take out a tank as long as your not below 120. Or...just go get a tank of your own!!! Jets are unstoppable if the pilot knows what he is doing! I've shot alot of lazers out of the sky before but i've also been blown to bits while in my tank by them on occasion. Mostly by dudes with a 10+ k/d so they had some practice. Missles are useless its the miniguns in that jet that tear through the tank. As for the mods just let us customise it like the cars why add more weaopons?!?!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users