Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is it true that people who use Auto-Shotguns are near skill-less?

335 replies to this topic
austintrain
  • austintrain

Trick

• Members

Posted 30 March 2014 - 10:13 AM

yes. people who use auto shot guns are weak. expect a minigun and RPG as well from them. Our crew UMBK (Underworld Mob Kings) don't tolerate it unless our enemies overuses it. then we got no choice to fry them with overpowered weapons.

oooh! scary...

KnobCheez
  • KnobCheez

Soldier

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 30 March 2014 - 10:30 AM

^^^lol!

OP and fellow auto shottie haters, if you played WOW, what was your favourite class?
I'd bet it was Mage or Warlock.
Mine was Hunter so you can probably guess I'm an auto-aiming auto-shottie to the midriff kind of guy. :D
  • TheMckeever likes this

watchclock
  • watchclock

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 March 2014 - 10:39 AM

And what qualifies as skill, in your opinion? Running like a headless chicken, in your underwear, with only the broken bottle as a weapon?

Single bullet pistol headshots = Skill

Sure. But a kill is a kill nonetheless and, if a weapon is allowed, it should be used. There are no rules and frankly, it is a mistake not to use the best weapon for the job. And IF you got too close as to the auto shotty to have range and kill you, who`s the "near skill-less"? The one who pulled the trigger, or the one that got too close?

Be careful, on these forums there's allot of talk about 'real' kills, and 'legitimate' kills etc... which is so incoherent it is laughable. Allot of players think that the game has an engine that it doesn't. Sometimes they'll intuit the intentions of R*, sometimes they'll say 'this isn't Call of Duty' but what they never do is acknowledge that killing is not the hard thing about this game, not being killed is!

Dazium
  • Dazium

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 March 2014 - 11:40 AM

Skill in this game is totally an individual opinion.

If I get blown apart by an auto shotgun, it is my fault for letting them get the upper hand on me. I laugh, learn and move on.
  • TheMckeever likes this

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Good Pals with Yer Maw!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:04 PM

I'm not even going to read any of this. I just want to point out that you made a topic title that was misleading because it should have been "I want to complain about people using a gun in the game that is powerful, even though I could just quit bitching and use it too"

Problem solved

Wouldn't wanna use it mate, got boring after the 1st kill, just looking to meet up with like minded people, so dear sir I reserve the right to have a good old fashioned bitch about noob bitches using it.

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Good Pals with Yer Maw!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:16 PM

yes. people who use auto shot guns are weak. expect a minigun and RPG as well from them. Our crew UMBK (Underworld Mob Kings) don't tolerate it unless our enemies overuses it. then we got no choice to fry them with overpowered weapons.

Getting added mate

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users