Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is it true that people who use Auto-Shotguns are near skill-less?

335 replies to this topic
SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:56 AM

No, they are not.

In fact, the weapon is powerful, only weak ass posers and wanabe tough guys are so scared of it that they result to childish insults.

I laugh at the whiney butthurt hate of those who get lambasted with auto shotty shells.

LMMFAO.

Upggrade
  • Upggrade

Queen of Zimbabwe

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:11 AM

After skimming the first 2 pages I found that you claim you can beat autoshotguns with a pistol. If so, then what the f*ck are you whining for? 

• Mr. Crowley likes this

paulmgrath
  • paulmgrath

Dope Fiend

• Members
  • England

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:09 AM

its the only thing that can beat the combat role!

SteveNYC
  • SteveNYC

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:39 AM

Wyatt Earp got this thread past 11 pages smh, at this rate it'll beat the Admirals cricket thread 10 fold.

• TheMckeever likes this

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:56 PM Edited by TheMckeever, 25 March 2014 - 03:13 PM.

No, they are not.

In fact, the weapon is powerful, only weak ass posers and wanabe tough guys are so scared of it that they result to childish insults.

I laugh at the whiney butthurt hate of those who get lambasted with auto shotty shells.

LMMFAO.

I used to use it myself so I know how powerful it is and just how easy it is to get kill-streaks but I as I keep saying where's the challenge?

Wyatt Earp got this thread past 11 pages smh, at this rate it'll beat the Admirals cricket thread 10 fold.

I do wonder what Wyatt Earp would think of the Auto-Shotty

After skimming the first 2 pages I found that you claim you can beat autoshotguns with a pistol. If so, then what the f*ck are you whining for? 

Looking for like-minded individuals, against the unskilled hordes of heavy weapon abusers.

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:00 PM

The challenge is being close enough for it to be effective.

It's not my problem if your dumbass wants to bum rush me or go all Rambo.

CC combat is dangerous. If you're that much of a puss, just go get your tank, rear window bullet proof ride, or whatever to make you feel superior to the guy with a damn shotgun...smh.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:15 PM

They should reduce the range for it. Renders SMGs useless as it is now.

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:15 PM

The challenge is being close enough for it to be effective.

It's not my problem if your dumbass wants to bum rush me or go all Rambo.

CC combat is dangerous. If you're that much of a puss, just go get your tank, rear window bullet proof ride, or whatever to make you feel superior to the guy with a damn shotgun...smh.

Hate tanks more than auto shottie users.

Love taking out tank and auto-shottie users so I sorta need em

geckits4301
  • geckits4301

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:18 PM

Yes, yes it is true. They can also be overheard saying that there's nothing wrong with it and also defend the use of Miniguns and RPGs on small-scale DMs. Well that is when you can actully make out what there high-pitched voices are saying. All will sound clearer when their balls eventually drop.

And before any of you guys think I can't handle it trust me I can - The last two times I put it on in a Owned=Pickups DM I got 6kills in a row. But had to turn it off cos I felt like I was cheating. Not even needing to get the Headshots.

It goes against all I stand for, that's why I've whent and made 20+ DMs that are Forced+Pickups by default.

Combat Pistol FTW = 3485 Player Kills with - 3218 Headshots with - Held for 30 hours

Dear OP,

I require you to post your Social Club ID, so we can all verify you have never once used any of the weapons you apparently have a problem with.  I mean it.....  Not one damn kill! 

If rockstar left the auto shotty out, You would have posted about how stupid R* is for not including a weapon that is so common in many other games.

Congrats on all of your headshots BTW.  Very inspiring.

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:27 PM Edited by TheMckeever, 25 March 2014 - 05:43 PM.

They should reduce the range for it. Renders SMGs useless as it is now.

I'm starting to place SMGs as pickups in my new DMs now as I've already made -

14 Pistol and Shotty(pump and/or sawn-offs) Deathmatches.

2 Pistol only DMs

2 Meele DMs (only 2 cos I think they are rubbish and lag way too much)

And only 3 that are set to Owned & Pickups by default and even when not I've placed heavy stuff in them like Grenades Launchers and Stickys

And dare I say it I even put Auto-Shottys on 2 of my NukeTown jobs:

NUKETOWN: http://socialclub.ro...platformId=null

1_0.jpg

3,000 Plays, 2,000 Likes(a lot of people been boomarking)

NUKETOWN 2015:http://socialclub.ro...platformId=null

1_0.jpg

2nd Version has 710 Plays and 457 Likes (Tis better than first version)

It's on Youtube too: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=RVA-LpDoN0c

But I fell auto-shotties make sense to be on a CoD war themed Deathmatch and that's the only place they fit in to me.

The Nuketown jobs I have made are the most popular ones I've made but I never play them anymore cos of that bloody shotguns Too Easy and Owned Guns. 

I've even made a third version just to escape using that gun on it

NUKETOWN 1920 MOB EDITION:http://socialclub.ro...platformId=null

1_0.jpg

133 Plays of which 96 people have Liked and only 10 have Disliked

I kept the location obviously on the third version but put my fave guns on it - combat pistols and realistic shottys, even threw in an Uzi or two just cos the creator wouldn't let me put in Tommy Guns. I wanted to put in Z-types too but no luck. Only recently got the Roosevelt on creator, so I updated this to look the part.

So from now on all the new DMs that I'll be making soon I'm gonna pay homage to all the other guns that are hardly used SMGs, Uzi's, AK-47s

The SMG is actually okay even when you also place AK-47s on the same map. As long as your going for the headshots that is.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:31 PM

11 pages?  It's just an auto-shotgun!

Acting like there's a high-level of skill in GTA Online, lol

• TheMckeever and Happy_Killstick like this

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:33 PM Edited by TheMckeever, 25 March 2014 - 04:31 PM.

Yes, yes it is true. They can also be overheard saying that there's nothing wrong with it and also defend the use of Miniguns and RPGs on small-scale DMs. Well that is when you can actully make out what there high-pitched voices are saying. All will sound clearer when their balls eventually drop.

And before any of you guys think I can't handle it trust me I can - The last two times I put it on in a Owned=Pickups DM I got 6kills in a row. But had to turn it off cos I felt like I was cheating. Not even needing to get the Headshots.

It goes against all I stand for, that's why I've whent and made 20+ DMs that are Forced+Pickups by default.

Combat Pistol FTW = 3485 Player Kills with - 3218 Headshots with - Held for 30 hours

Dear OP,

I require you to post your Social Club ID, so we can all verify you have never once used any of the weapons you apparently have a problem with.  I mean it.....  Not one damn kill! 

If rockstar left the auto shotty out, You would have posted about how stupid R* is for not including a weapon that is so common in many other games.

Congrats on all of your headshots BTW.  Very inspiring.

Of course I used it, hell I even thought it was fun and cool at the time, but at no point did I feel satisfied with my kills or killstreaks, it just wasn't challenging enough, Got bored just after 200 kills it's just TOO EASY.

My Social Club ID and PSN name is the exact same name as my profile name on this, I also have a totally public Social Club account so fire ahead on over and take a look if you wish.

PSN & Social Club ID: TheMckeever

or

http://socialclub.ro...games/gtav/jobs then go to my stats from there

Happy_Killstick
  • Happy_Killstick

Clumsy_Foxstick

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:34 PM

I'm not even gonna participate in this...............................It's a shotgun added into the game, get the f*ck over it

TheHammer
  • TheHammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:36 PM

OP thinks because he can aim with a joystick he's ready for SEAL team 6!

• TheMckeever likes this

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:38 PM

I agree the weapon is a bit overpowered but I still use it. I consider myself a skilled player, but that doesn't mean I should only be using weak weapons. I'm not so insecure that I need to prove myself. I'll use whatever weapon is best in a certain situation, and up close the assault shotgun is easily the best weapon. Why would I use a weaker weapon? I see no reason to do so.

• gtafan26 likes this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:52 PM

I think the weaker weapons in general just make PVP more enjoyable.  Screw the skill part.

Players blasting off RPGs and mini guns and Auto Shottys gets old in 5 minutes.

• FasterThanYou and TheMckeever like this

Snake Without a Tongue
  • Snake Without a Tongue

Franklin Shot Tupac

• Members

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:02 PM

If they have no skill then someone with skill must really be able to work the auto, ipso facto the OP is butthurt.

I think the weaker weapons in general just make PVP more enjoyable.  Screw the skill part.

I agree with this, though. I loved the old days of GTAIV with pump shotguns at the airport.

• TheMckeever likes this

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:19 PM Edited by TheMckeever, 25 March 2014 - 04:28 PM.

MY POINT EXACTLY, even less time than five minutes before that crap gets boring.

OK maybe they ain't all completely skill-less but your 100% right about the weaker guns being more fun to use.

They are definitely more boring for using the the heavy artillery constantly, with most of them showing no sign of getting bored of doing so, even after 6 months straight.

¥en
  • ¥en

Get Cage'd

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:21 PM

Who cares? My trusty heavy sniper means they are dead before they can get in range to use the thing.

• TheMckeever likes this

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:24 PM

If they have no skill then someone with skill must really be able to work the auto, ipso facto the OP is butthurt.

Oh I can handle it, trust me I just choose not to cos it is boring

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:32 PM

Yep. Shootouts between small fireweapons are by far the most entertaining. SMGs, carabines, pump shotguns and pistols make for good action.

• TheMckeever likes this

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:37 PM Edited by CenMan, 25 March 2014 - 04:37 PM.

Yep. Shootouts between small fireweapons are by far the most entertaining. SMGs, carabines, pump shotguns and pistols make for good action.

I agree, I had lots of fun when the cloud servers were messed up once and I had to create a temporary character with only a pistol. Having said that, I'll still use the auto shotgun because I feel using weak weapons becomes frustrating after a while when nobody else is doing so.

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:44 PM Edited by TheMckeever, 25 March 2014 - 04:49 PM.

This is the YouTube video of my favorite Deathmatch I've created:http://www.youtube.c...h?v=c63Phxt-4FU

DEATHPOOL: http://socialclub.ro...platformId=null

1_0.jpg

It's the closest that close-quarters-combat can get, for up to ten people. This is what I'm into Sawn-Offs at first to do the Red Dead style Draw shootout at the start then Combat Pistols and Pumps as pickups.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:48 PM

This is the YouTube video of my favorite Deathmatch I've created:http://www.youtube.c...h?v=c63Phxt-4FU

1_0.jpg

It's the closest that close-quarters-combat can get for up to ten people. This is what I'm into Sawn-Offs to start with to do the Red Dead style Draw shootout at the start then only Combat Pistols and Pumps as pickups.

LOL.. I actually thought that was Red Dead when the video started.

Man that game had great shoot outs.  Probably the best shoot out style game i've ever played.  To bad R* ruined it for me with AA.  :(

Miss the days when RDR was fresh and Manual Aim was packed.

• TheMckeever likes this

DeadDoughGirl
  • DeadDoughGirl

I'm here for the bacon.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 March 2014 - 05:03 PM

Different guns for different uses. If I wanna shoot someone up close I'll use an Auto Shotgun. Really now. That's all there is to it! There's a way to kill anyone no matter what gun they use anyway. But hey, good luck to you man. Hope your deathmatches do alright. (The pool one looks really fun)..

• TheMckeever likes this

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 25 March 2014 - 05:07 PM Edited by TheMckeever, 18 July 2014 - 03:03 PM.

This is the YouTube video of my favorite Deathmatch I've created:http://www.youtube.c...h?v=RbMD3Koy7yc

1_0.jpg

It's the closest that close-quarters-combat can get for up to ten people. This is what I'm into Sawn-Offs to start with to do the Red Dead style Draw shootout at the start then only Combat Pistols and Pumps as pickups.

LOL.. I actually thought that was Red Dead when the video started.

Man that game had great shoot outs.  Probably the best shoot out style game i've ever played.  To bad R* ruined it for me with AA.   :(

Miss the days when RDR was fresh and Manual Aim was packed.

I also miss them there good ol' days, got about eleven jobs that start with shootouts most are pistol shootouts tbh: http://socialclub.ro...games/gtav/jobs

My other favorite job I put a shootout on is this one. Purely cos of the distance is so far usually requires 2 headshots, unfortunately it ain't on YouTube.... yet, but all you need to know is it's in the woods, has pump shottie pick ups cos it's a large-scale CQC Deathmatch and some off road vehicles - Sanchez's and Rebels(good for FREE-AIM or if your silly enough to use them in Auto-Aim) 

HOW THE WEST WAS WON:http://socialclub.ro...platformId=null

1_0.jpg

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 30 March 2014 - 07:56 AM

OP thinks because he can aim with a joystick he's ready for SEAL team 6!

Haha witty, hey wait this sounds like something a stupid person would say.

Someone with the brainpower of a child , hey wait your not telling your age...........................all becomes clear

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 30 March 2014 - 08:27 AM

I'm not even going to read any of this. I just want to point out that you made a topic title that was misleading because it should have been "I want to complain about people using a gun in the game that is powerful, even though I could just quit bitching and use it too"

Problem solved

• TheMckeever likes this

AlexSniperBullet
  • AlexSniperBullet

GTAPhotographer Commissioner

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 30 March 2014 - 08:48 AM

yes. people who use auto shot guns are weak. expect a minigun and RPG as well from them. Our crew UMBK (Underworld Mob Kings) don't tolerate it unless our enemies overuses it. then we got no choice to fry them with overpowered weapons.

• TheMckeever likes this

CatchMeTrolling
  • CatchMeTrolling

Troll

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 March 2014 - 10:08 AM

The question is why would anyone choose any other shotgun over an automatic one but anyways if they're skilless you should easily kill them. Regardless of what gun you use, every shot should be an attempted headshot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users