Quantcast

» «
Photo

Does everyone black out their heist vehicle?

71 replies to this topic
TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:53 AM Edited by TeammateAssist, 24 March 2014 - 05:54 AM.

0_0.jpg

Fully modded Rocoto. Tailgater's more of the "last resort" car I have. If hell breaks lose, that car would save everyone.

I also have a Speedo in case the peeps who would do missions are more of the shooty type. Huge amount of cover.

EDIT: The Tailgater pic is available as my sig in a desktop version of this site. That's the current look. It's permament.

wolfp212
  • wolfp212

CLWP

• Members

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:55 AM

All my cars are black with black tinted windows, so yeah, my heist vehicle would be blacked out as well.

TheKidKid415
  • TheKidKid415

Trick

• Members

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:58 AM

Since Heists aren't out yet, and no details have been revealed, it's a bit premature to be modding up Heist vehicles. Who even says you'll have access to your PV during a Heist?

Who knows?
I have a PV van waiting to be used.
mjOPiaP.gif

How many can fit in that van? And I wonder if the leader of a crew is the only one that can set the heist in motion?!

Shaundi.
  • Shaundi.

It's kinda like Bangkok's abusive father.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:59 AM

Tailgater as a heist vehicle? You'll be caught by the police in no time ;)

Reminds me of this :lol:

The "Bentley Mulsanne" (Yugo) = Tailgater ;)
  • 8up local likes this

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

General

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 24 March 2014 - 06:41 AM

I'm going to use a bright pink adder for my heist

Complete
  • Complete

Nakura

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 March 2014 - 06:43 AM

Since Heists aren't out yet, and no details have been revealed, it's a bit premature to be modding up Heist vehicles. Who even says you'll have access to your PV during a Heist?

Who knows?

How many can fit in that van? And I wonder if the leader of a crew is the only one that can set the heist in motion?!

4 can fit. Though it depends on the van. The Youga can only fit two.

Vec
  • Vec

That tough guy act is ridiculous! >:U

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 24 March 2014 - 06:46 AM

Who knows?

Oh I know I know! The Rat-Loader. You have the 2 front seats and maybe you can fit 4 more at the back and they can use the back part of the truck to cover themselves and shoot

Complete
  • Complete

Nakura

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 March 2014 - 06:48 AM Edited by Nakura, 24 March 2014 - 07:09 AM.

Who knows?

Oh I know I know! The Rat-Loader. You have the 2 front seats and maybe you can fit 4 more at the back and they can use the back part of the truck to cover themselves and shoot

You mean the Duneloader? You can take cover in the back and not fall off when in motion.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 24 March 2014 - 06:52 AM

No. /thread.

Too short, more detail? To the extent that I have a heist vehicle, my main has his Sultan (blue, visual and performance mods) or maybe the Alpha (midnight silver/black, minimal visual mods and no crew emblem). My alt has her Paradise and I might get her an exemplar one day (probably silver or metal, maybe white, no emblem).

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

Blunt Smoking Philosopher

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 24 March 2014 - 06:56 AM

Graphite intruder

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Tho... for heists where police are chasing you... if i want any sort of role play then ill be stealing a car, tuning it up a bit, then using that for the heist.. then selling it for parts at lcs.... getting rid of the evidence. 

• Anger Personified likes this

Anger Personified
  • Anger Personified

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 March 2014 - 07:19 AM

R* said heists should be ready by the end of the 1st quarter which is the end of March...

R*'s like "I'm gonna go ahead and ask that you not complain... That'd be great. Did ya finish my TPS reports"

bensons
  • bensons

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 24 March 2014 - 07:32 AM

You could use a bright yellow bus or a matt black sultan.................. it don't matter, the cops will still find you.

• G_Masta_Phunk likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users