Photo

Trials Fusion

99 replies to this topic
GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 03 May 2014 - 09:43 AM Edited by GTA3Rockstar, 04 May 2014 - 03:02 PM.

Finally got number 1 on a skill game on Xbox, granted its a created one but it was hard. Baseball Blast, number one out of like 1700 scores. Plus it's glitch because I hit one over 300m multiple times but 223m is good for awhile.

Wonder what the pyroscyncing is or whatever, but need some downloads!

http://www.videogame...mini-games.html might have to try these.

Did all the Arctic Open on platinum and beat some scores. ;)

• RDT33 likes this

RDT33
  • RDT33

That Guy from that Thing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 May 2014 - 02:46 AM

I only need gold on Inferno IV to have at least gold on all tracks.  But I can't see that happening.

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 May 2014 - 10:32 AM

I only need gold on Inferno IV to have at least gold on all tracks.  But I can't see that happening.

Hey, give it another try or hundred and you'll be there in no time at all.

I'm trying to make stuff with the track creator but the limited materials you get is really annoying...in evo you had wood, metal, glass, bricks, concrete, tiles...you could make almost anything.

Fusion? Futuristic metal sh*t and some ruins. Boy oh boy.

RDT33
  • RDT33

That Guy from that Thing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 May 2014 - 12:31 PM

Hey, give it another try or hundred and you'll be there in no time at all.

I'm trying to make stuff with the track creator but the limited materials you get is really annoying...in evo you had wood, metal, glass, bricks, concrete, tiles...you could make almost anything.

Fusion? Futuristic metal sh*t and some ruins. Boy oh boy.

I haven't even checked out the creator too much.  It doesn't seem too user friendly for beginner creators.  Some people make some ridiculous tracks and mini games though.

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 May 2014 - 07:45 PM

I haven't even checked out the creator too much.  It doesn't seem too user friendly for beginner creators.  Some people make some ridiculous tracks and mini games though.

Redlynx have a series of youtube videos for the creator which are really useful, and the editor has barely changed from evo to fusion (grr) so it doesn't matter that they're playing it on evo, it applies to both games.

I decided to try to improve my awful Inferno IV time, and now I'm on 43 faults (enough for gold) and 7 minutes - an entire minute slower than gold. Yay.

RDT33
  • RDT33

That Guy from that Thing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 May 2014 - 07:54 PM

Redlynx have a series of youtube videos for the creator which are really useful, and the editor has barely changed from evo to fusion (grr) so it doesn't matter that they're playing it on evo, it applies to both games.

I decided to try to improve my awful Inferno IV time, and now I'm on 43 faults (enough for gold) and 7 minutes - an entire minute slower than gold. Yay.

Thanks for the tip!  I'll check those videos out.

Coin
  • Coin

Game Over

• Members
  • South-Georgia-and-the-South-Sandwich-Islands

Posted 24 May 2014 - 08:48 PM

Good luck. I haven't even gotten around to beating Inferno IV yet, let alone contemplating gold. Stuff of nightmares

• RDT33 likes this

RDT33
  • RDT33

That Guy from that Thing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:03 PM

Good luck. I haven't even gotten around to beating Inferno IV yet, let alone contemplating gold. Stuff of nightmares

There are just so many parts that can ruin a good run at any moment.

• RedDagger and Coin like this

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 May 2014 - 09:54 PM

There are just so many parts that can ruin a good run at any moment.

Yeah, I'm noticing this a lot right now. I managed to get gold on all other extreme tracks - a lot of it was, through trials and error, realising what could get me over an obstacle 95% of the time (e.g. at X obstacle, don't lean until the end of the ramp, and then lean forward, then bunny hop on back wheel on that platform) so I have a little pattern to follow when doing the track. Sometimes, there would be an obstacle that I just can't find a reliable method for, so I'll just be leaning forward and holding the gas slightly differently each time until one manages to work.

Inferno IV? There are currently 4 obstacles that I have no method for getting over. Sure, I got a silver medal, but Jesus was that hard.

Barrels? Dammit. First long non-steep ramp with obstacle on the incline? Dammit. That bit where you have to hook your bike around the underside of a platform? Dammit. The very last obstacle? It'll be a good day when I know how to properly make that very last bunnyhop.

• RDT33 likes this

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 June 2014 - 05:30 PM

Pyrosequencing finishes in 2 days! What could it be? To quote from the forums:

Originally Posted by Smilies2013 viewpost-right.png

for those who thinks multiplayer wil be on the 18th, this is what Shiftysamurai wrote on may 23
================================================== ===========================
Though online MP will be coming, it will not be coming in the first feature pack. I don't mean to disappoint anyone, but telling you now is better than allowing speculation on or rumors about it being the MP feature.

This is correct. This update will not be Online MP, but will bring a newly designed feature to Trials Fusion.

(second quote from shiftysamurai, the community manager for RedLynx)

Evidence points to it being tournaments, but we'll just have to wait and see!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users