Trials Fusion

100 replies to this topic
esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

You Sir, Do Not Praise The Sun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2014 - 12:43 PM

Smitty and Rocky, add me up. The passive competitiveness is fun and so far I only have Chase to battle with.

request sent

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Lifetime Achievement Award
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 18 April 2014 - 10:59 PM

These hard ones are sucking. I hate trying to do bunny hops and maintain speed.

Only one I passed was the trick one, like 62k

Chase177
  • Chase177

Procrastinator

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:50 PM

Smitty and Rocky, add me up. The passive competitiveness is fun and so far I only have Chase to battle with.

request sent

Been fun battling against you. Smitty add me as well if you'd like. GT: Chase1781. Always good to have more competition.

I hate bunny hops. Once you reach the extreme tracks you will basically need to bunny hop over everything.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Contribution Award [Gen Chat]
    Contribution Award [GTAF Census]
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 19 April 2014 - 01:56 AM

Totally Chase.  I was raised by an over competitive sports dad so now I don't feel I've won unless I beat your time. :lol:

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 20 April 2014 - 01:52 PM

Bumping with a double post. Sorry.

I finally got my friends stuff figured out so everyone is on my leader boards and all. Much fun.

This bump is really just so I can say that these f*cking hard courses are f*cking hard.

Daz
  • Daz

Pirandello/Kruger

• Cyclop 9
  • None
  • Best Poster [Gaming] 2016
    Best Poster [Gaming] 2015
    Best Poster [Gaming] 2014

Posted 20 April 2014 - 02:20 PM

I went and shelled out for the thing.

So far it is just the same as the usual trials stuff, however I still really dislike the futuristic feel. I love it for some games, but I really don't think the theme fits for a motorcross/trials game. I know some maps aren't that way and that is good but I am at 6/8 of the areas and so far nothing has really been anywhere close to how awesome the other two games were at that point.

I also really dislike the bikes in this game, all are fake awful chrome looking sh*teboxes, even when I attempt to paint stuff black it barely does anything to it.

There is also an extreme lack of clothing options, yeah yeah, dlc out our asses at some point, but I ain't going to buy that sh*t, it is just a little disappointing that is all.

The most hope I have is for some really fun user created content. I played one, gigatrack-esque and even though it was easy, it took you all around the island and was 5 or so minutes of riding bliss. I want more of that. (But I suck at the map editor)

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Born to kick your ass

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2016
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2015
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Movies/TV] 2013

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:34 PM

I've been playing Trials Frontier on iOS. It's a fun mini version of the console games. The only problem is it's one of those games where it's free to download, but they try hard to get you into micro-transaction, by limiting the times you can play with "fuel" points. 5 points per track, with a limit on how many points you have. It takes about 30 minutes to "fill your fuel tank".

Matty256
  • Matty256

CCLVI

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • R* Verified Race "The Gordo Run"
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 20 April 2014 - 10:07 PM

Any idea when/if Trials Frontier is coming out on Android? 

Johan
  • Johan

Free The Future

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA]

Posted 20 April 2014 - 10:14 PM

Any idea when/if Trials Frontier is coming out on Android? 

It is coming, not known when yet.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 21 April 2014 - 12:33 AM

You want to add to the hate of the futuristic thing?  What the f*ck is up with the rip off of Glados from Portal?  I wouldn't mind it so much but because it happens at scripted spots and this game being one where you hit reset like 90 times you end up wanting to punch things.

"What's it like to sleep?  Do you wake up feeling...blah blah blah".  I just had to hear that line like a billion times because it is in the opening 100 yards of a hard course where I'm going to hit reset because I'm not happy with the first difficult jump.

I boil the Trials games down to puzzle games so I guess the look of the bikes and courses don't really get at me too much.

This game has been consuming all of my game time.  It is so f*cking painful.

• Daz likes this

Matty256
  • Matty256

CCLVI

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 21 April 2014 - 05:13 AM

Trip, You can turn the voice vocals off in the settings. I know what track you're on about, it annoyed me too keep repeating the same thing over and over again while your trying to set a top time.
  • trip likes this

Freakorama
  • Freakorama

Freako

• The Yardies
  • Australia

Posted 21 April 2014 - 07:08 AM

So far the top rated user tracks on PS4 all suck donkey bawls and have no imagination.

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:32 PM

request sent

Been fun battling against you. Smitty add me as well if you'd like. GT: Chase1781. Always good to have more competition.

I hate bunny hops. Once you reach the extreme tracks you will basically need to bunny hop over everything.

request sent

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:43 PM

Has anyone tried getting all the squirrels yet? I'm either on 13/20 or 14/20. They are starting to get tough though. Some of the courses (only some) you have to not retry at all, which on the harder ones it gets pretty tough. I really like that they added stuff like this. The little movie scene afterwards is pretty good. I hope I can atleast get more tonight. I'm stuck on Echo Park, but I only tried a few times before I had to go. Let me know which ones you are having trouble on. I'm kinda curious.

Kippers
  • Kippers

何歳ですか

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:43 PM

I haven't played any of these kinda games since they became popular on Flash sites. Man they're fun. Decided to d/l Fusion and it's just as great and addictive as I remember them being 10 years ago.

I imagine if you've played all the Trials games, that it might be getting a bit sour right now?

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 21 April 2014 - 09:07 PM

@Matty - thanks for that.
@Futuramafreak - when did you get so cranky?
@Smitty - squirrels? What the f*ck, I can barely bunny hop. Ha
@Kippers - but they are a good kind of same.

That is all. I just wanted to use a bunch of at symbols. Thanks for listening.
  • esmittystud101 likes this

Freakorama
  • Freakorama

Freako

• The Yardies
  • Australia

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:58 AM Edited by Freakorama, 22 April 2014 - 12:58 AM.

@Futuramafreak - when did you get so cranky?

That is all. I just wanted to use a bunch of at symbols. Thanks for listening.

That's not my name. Plus I remember a lot of good tracks on X360 compared to what is up right now on PS4.

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:20 AM Edited by esmittystud101, 22 April 2014 - 01:21 AM.

I finally got all the squirrels. The echo park one was the hardest for me. I think I might try the extreme ones now. I heard the Inferno was nice. The old infernos was hard but you eventually got them down pat. I do miss the skill games like they had in Trials HD. The hillclimbs were good. I think I might attempt to make a hill climb kinda like one of them. I've never made a track so who knows. At least with Fusion and Evolution they made it easy to get user tracks. On Trials HD you had to be friends with someone to get the track they made. The real good tracks you always had to wait because there friends list would always be full. Atleast that's the only way I knew how on 360. I hope I Find some good hillclimbs soon.
  • trip likes this

Chase177
  • Chase177

Procrastinator

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:45 AM Edited by Chase177, 22 April 2014 - 04:46 AM.

Trials Fusion definitely puts the rumble triggers in the Xbox One controller to the test. I'm kinda surprised mine hasn't broke yet lol.

@smitty Good luck on inferno, it's a bitch. I still haven't passed it.

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:58 AM

Extremes are f*ckin hard. lol :D

Daz
  • Daz

Pirandello/Kruger

• Cyclop 9
  • None
  • Best Poster [Gaming] 2016
    Best Poster [Gaming] 2015
    Best Poster [Gaming] 2014

Posted 22 April 2014 - 06:53 AM

You want to add to the hate of the futuristic thing?  What the f*ck is up with the rip off of Glados from Portal?  I wouldn't mind it so much but because it happens at scripted spots and this game being one where you hit reset like 90 times you end up wanting to punch things.

Yeah I agree, that sh*t has been ripped off to buggery now. I know you can't claim everything is a glados rip having a female robotic voice but it is instantly what people think of. It might have been better to go for a stephen hawking voice. It would at least be more funnier.

As of now I am completely and utterly done with the game. I do this every time with every f*cking trials game. I complete as much as I can doing faultless runs getting golds to the point where I can't anymore, I lose interest because doing a run not faultless seems utterly wrong.

So I am stuck on the 2nd to last area because of the fact the only mistakes at that point are stupid ones, and I hate having to just replay one level so much that you want to kill the prick who designed it.

Freakorama
  • Freakorama

Freako

• The Yardies
  • Australia

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:38 AM

Wait wait wait. I just realised, if this is the future... why aren't they using electricity powered bikes?

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:15 PM

Yeah, the extreme tracks have always been hard in the Trials series. I like them. There is always usually one section in each thats so hard at first. But after you retry it 500 times you finally get it down pat. LOL. Has anyone hit the switch in Echo Park yet? There is a switch at the beginning of the level if you sit on it a counter goes from 00 to 10 and then the sky changes from day to night. I was too busy getting the squirrel and didnt try it but once. It seemed like the board changed a little meaning obsticles was simular but harder to complete. Just curious if anyone finished it. I will try tonight for sure.

Matty256
  • Matty256

CCLVI

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:40 PM

I finally beat "Inferno IV" with 270 faults. I'll take what i can get from that track. :) But I'm finding "Rock of Rages" and "Frost Bite" to be more difficult. I'm having a hard time finishing them, then I did with Inferno.

• Chase177 and esmittystud101 like this

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:07 PM Edited by esmittystud101, 22 April 2014 - 05:11 PM.

I hope with the future DLC's they will have a nice "theme" to each of them. A hard rock music kind of theme would be nice.

Can I get a "Will you be the DEATH of me" :beerhat:

Also if anyone wants to add me on X1 my GT: esmittystud101

I'm going to start to try and get on those leaderboards soon.

Mista J
  • Mista J

I can't wait to show you my toys...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:54 PM

Saw this am another forum, is there texture pop in problems on the PS4? Or does it always look like this?
b5fkup.jpg

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:59 PM

I did see the graphic difference in that picture. PS4 does look a little off. I'm sure an update could fix it though. I did the first extreme track last night. Not too bad. I know they all won't be like that though. The Ninja tracks look insane though, not that I would ever even be able to play one since you have to complete an extreme track with zero faults. At the end of the course you must bail your rider accross the finish line to activate it. Talk about separating the elite from the rest of the pack. LOL  

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Ledby 2016
    Most Helpful 2016
    Quotable Notable Post of the Year 2016 ["sup"]
    Best Crew 2016 [The Daily Globe]
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2016
    Draw Contest Grand Prize 2016
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Helpfulness Award

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:41 PM

I find it annoying that I don't want to start using the track creator until I get all tracks to at least gold...I had a large break so I'm way behind where I should be (just starting hard levels right now), but from what I hear the extremes are harder than evo. Eesh.

Also, does anyone know of any changes to the creator? I've heard it's barely changed (it was deep enough in evo, but still...would have been nice to get some new logic)

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:44 PM Edited by GTA3Rockstar, 23 April 2014 - 09:53 PM.

Plus the shadows look better on the xone. People are too much into the numbers, there's been 2-3 games that looked a bit better on the xone than the ps4 so far.

Though, I did notice a little screen tearing on some spots during my play time.

Not going anywhere in these extreme courses and that Inferno one can smd. Can't even get passed the first jump lol

Nlwt
  • Nlwt

• The Yardies
  • Lesotho

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:13 PM Edited by NathanT, 23 April 2014 - 10:13 PM.

Still don't know why I haven't bought this yet. When's the multiplayer available anyone?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users