Headsets/microphones good idea or bad idea

34 replies to this topic
WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 March 2014 - 11:55 AM

Mics are a great idea. Considering you can buy one that works, if not anything stellar, for about $20 why does anyone not have one?

I have a mic that I do not use, because I cannot converse fluently and play a game at the same time. I can only do one or the other. :(

I can't either but I'm okay with not conversing fluently when my brain is focused on the game.

BrightonGTA
  • BrightonGTA

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 March 2014 - 11:59 AM

It's a massive shame. I was all up for using my headset and did so at the beginning.

Foreigners and children are the main reason I don't use it anymore and have everyone on mute, although in lobby's I'm constantly reminded why I've made the right choice.

JiNX77
  • JiNX77

Spanakopita!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 March 2014 - 12:07 PM

Such xenophobia. My fellow Americans give me way more issues than any foreign players. It's always more fun playing with my English and Swedish friends in tow.

austintrain
  • austintrain

Trick

• Members

Posted 23 March 2014 - 12:07 PM

It's a massive shame. I was all up for using my headset and did so at the beginning.

Foreigners and children are the main reason I don't use it anymore and have everyone on mute, although in lobby's I'm constantly reminded why I've made the right choice.

xenophobia and ageism.

shame on you.

and from brighton, too? disappointing...

Insert-Coin-To-Continue
  • Insert-Coin-To-Continue

Credits: 0

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia

Posted 23 March 2014 - 12:10 PM

Mics are a great idea. Considering you can buy one that works, if not anything stellar, for about $20 why does anyone not have one?

I have a mic that I do not use, because I cannot converse fluently and play a game at the same time. I can only do one or the other. :(

I can't either but I'm okay with not conversing fluently when my brain is focused on the game.

Sometimes I get wrapped up in what I'm doing and the other person in the party will be asking me if I'm still there because I've stopped talking, lol.

Doesn't help that I am not particularly comfortable with it either, but we all have our flaws I suppose.

• WBaker likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users