Photo

35 phuqin rockets

37 replies to this topic
Comandante-Olle
  • Comandante-Olle

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 22 March 2014 - 06:48 PM

Instead of everyone thinking of this thread as another "tank is too OP"-thread, think of it as Buzzard missile is underpower.

I have made some notice of the lack of power in Buzzard missile. Once stoped a train with one or two Lazer missiles, took more than 20 hits destroying the locomotive with Buzzard missiled.

So yeah, buzzard missile is weak as s**t.

Or at least it feels that way...
  • livejoker likes this

livejoker
  • livejoker

Look Deep In My Eyes As I Touch You

• Van Society
  • None

Posted 22 March 2014 - 06:57 PM Edited by livejoker, 22 March 2014 - 06:58 PM.

A tank was after a bounty and I was in a buzzard with a co-pilot when we saw them so I said why not. Co-pilot got 2 direct hits, no smoke, nothing, we gave up as I didn't want to get blown up. Aimed the co-pilot rockets at the bounty instead. It's seriously stupid how powerful the tanks are. Come on, the only thing that can harm it is a f*cking jet? Man, if Russia builds some tanks, get some jets ready.

This is bullsh*t and R* should take a hint at how much hate the tank is getting. I'm usually not annoyed by something but I'm super pissed at how complete idiots can be the most powerful player in the game by hopping in his f*cking metal iron man on wheels.

*edit*
More power to the buzzard would be chaos. It already locks on to people, it would unbalance the game to two over-powered vehicles.

DocDro
  • DocDro

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:45 PM Edited by DocDro, 22 March 2014 - 07:46 PM.

Are you stupid helicopter should own tanks? Ones made out of light aluminium alloy and the other is made out of f*cking full shell of armour

You retarded or something?

Lmao

Helicopters are what go bump in night.

Helicopters are the reason your tank sh*ts its pants, NOT a lack of potty breaks.

Helicopters are the tank's kryptonite.

Helicopters are the paper to the tank's rock.

Helicopters are what turns that giant piece of war metal into waste not fit for...the trash....that is particularly dirty...

Helicopters...fly...

Helicopters are the one who knocks.

ALSO:

Choppers should be able to lock onto tanks: Yay or nay?

MrConfused
  • MrConfused

Bang Bang

• Awaiting Authorization
  • None

Posted 22 March 2014 - 08:02 PM

Just get a lazer
- it can easily take down a tank
- it flies
- only a few people fly them
- has explosive machine gun rounds
- has lock on rockets

JETS LOCK INTO PLAYERS NOW

f*ckKKKKKKKKKK

No.

The rockets only lock onto cops or other aircraft. Unless they just changed that. :blink:

@ Op..

Were you shooting the back of the tank at the vents?

That's the sweet spot. 

edit: oops I see you fired 8 at the back

they do now.

grand theft spaghetti
  • grand theft spaghetti

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 22 March 2014 - 08:09 PM Edited by ijustcameheretobeeotch, 22 March 2014 - 08:10 PM.

ive seen tanks that werent smoking or making that buzzing sound taken out by a single shot from a grenade launcher. ive also seen tanks that have been hit by cop cars for at least 10 minutes and still manage to not only survive another player in his tank, but destroy the undamaged tank freshly spawned. 10 minutes of driving over cars and then getting blasted 6 times by another tank should destroy that first tank.

what did those players all have in common? hacked levels which means im not going to believe the didnt use some cheat.

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 March 2014 - 08:10 PM

ALSO:

aye

StewNorth
  • StewNorth

Let's do it all over again, again.

• Members
  • China

Posted 22 March 2014 - 08:12 PM

Sounds balanced to me.

Comandante-Olle
  • Comandante-Olle

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 22 March 2014 - 08:47 PM

ALSO:

Not going too help I'm affraid.

Was blasting a tank in the military base with a buzzard (military is locked on) but it took forever too destroy it.

On other hand, buzzard is more and anti-personel/scout helicopter (or the Littlebird is) so maybe it's not supposed too be knocking out tanks.

Intruduce the Hunter (Apache) for some AT duty and remove lock-on on the Buzzard missile?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users