i've had a patriot and beejay, i have to say the Beejay

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:20 PM

I know right, as I was thinking about it. Could you get me a new one any time soon, it had to make space for the Turismo which I since then sold.

Yeah no problem :D

Legit Complainer
  • Legit Complainer

is a tool

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:22 PM Edited by Legit Complainer, 22 March 2014 - 09:22 PM.

bad news guys, i lost my girlfriend's beejay :( who wants to give me one? :D

MitchMaljers
  • MitchMaljers

Eat a dick, clown!

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:27 PM

I knew that was going wrong ^

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

BF Surfers XBOX ONE/360

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:54 PM Edited by hei3enberg, 22 March 2014 - 10:01 PM.

OP, from experience I can assure you: neither of them are capable of true off road.

Patriot is more preferable, but it's slow and front wheels will fall apart in tough speedy off-roading.

Baller.... I used to own fully modded, only good for looks. Understeer is terrible, in rainy conditions on tarmac you'll be literally using handbrake in every second corner just to fit in. The only PRO of Baller is it's speed. It's fast for city, but off-road may easily kill it. Patriot or BJ are slow. 

With such speed characteristics you can get true off road cars like Sandking (XL and SWB are really close to each other, but SWB is easier to steer in narrow spaces), Rebel or Merryweather mesa. 

The only king is Sandking: won't sink in water when everything else will be deadly stuck, nice cover for shootings. Long story short — it's most extreme off-roader. 

P.S. Always upgrade your armour to the max in your off-roader. It will save you from deadly falls and prolong life of your front suspension. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users