Photo

NEW CAR GLITCH (REVAMPED)

40 replies to this topic
WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 March 2014 - 07:57 PM Edited by WBaker, 31 March 2014 - 04:13 AM.

Right all of you who are stuck doing the car sell glitch, let me help you.

Go into an invite only session, make sure all PV's are in your garage.

Get in any car you like, then ring Simeon (can ring Ron or any other character that makes a pop-up screen appear)

Drive to the garage doors at Weazel Plaza and push against them with the car, MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE A TINY GAP SO THE GARAGE DOOR CAN OPEN A TINY BIT BUT NOT FULLY, get out the car then hang up the phone.

Drive out the car you want to sell, then when you spawn outside, wait for a little yellow circle to spin in the bottom right (if it dont appear, try again)

Once thats happened, crash on the way to cause some damage to the car, drive to the LSC doors till they open and put the 2 front wheels in, with the back of the car out of LSC, call the mechanic and drive in to LSC, order ANY car (you dont need to buy a rebel or anything), then press right on the dpad, click sell, then click the value, then wait till the little orange circle appears again, once it's gone, sell the car.

Go outside and get in the PV you ordered, call MMI and get the original car back, then drive your PV into your garage, keeping your original car and keeping the car you ordered. Then quit your session and rejoin an invite only again, and repeat.

This method works 100% with me at the moment. (on PS3)

You do not need to purchase any vehicle online whilst doing this, and you still get the full price for selling it.

This is working 100% for me on the xbox at Eclipse towers and it's not finnicky at all with a few notes/modifications.

1) Before you do anything, leave online and start a new game.  Then go to an invite only session when you can.  This is what fixed my car not getting destroyed.

2) Instead of stealing any car, order the Stretch from Pegasus.  It spawns down the street from Eclipse and won't despawn or fail to destroy your vehicle like a random car can.  This makes calling Simeon or anyone else unnecessary as well.

3) Leave no gap when jamming the stretch against the doors. Just do it head on instead of parking it sideways like some videos show.

4) You can call Mors Mutual to make sure you can claim insurance on the vehicle once you exit your garage, but don't claim it yet.  I don't press the gas at all, I don't know if that matters (probably not).

5) Quitting and rejoining a session is unnecessary.

6) Keep in mind that the vehicle you call for before entering LSC will no longer have insurance.

7) I did not buy the Rebel, and I got the 48 minute timer. As I'm doing this right now, I won't be able to see if that stops the timer or what is doing that for at least an hour. Update: I thought buying a rebel fixed this but sometimes I get the timer and sometimes I don't.
  • ten-a-penny and BlakeAlv like this

BlakeAlv
  • BlakeAlv

Admin Yo

• Members

Posted 31 March 2014 - 12:34 AM

there is a way easier way with just a rebel and no pegesus (doesnt even have to be a rebel, basically this method just a tad bit different, like you don't have to damage your car idk why you even added that in there ) made me some quick money, worked perfectly.

NathanR808
  • NathanR808

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2014 - 12:49 AM

1Buy high price care,2 call in the stretch,3 leave apartment with high price car,4get out of car an check for tracker(if no tracker your good),5 damage car and drive away from your apartment and park by a side walk close to lsc,6 buya rebel,7drive to lsc and park 2 wheels inside,8call mechanic and DO NOT order it right away just hover over the rebel for 10-15 sec then call it in and drive in to LCS (so A and RT right after each other really fast), sell it for high and call morse after:) this is the ONLY way this glitch worked for me:p I tryed every thing.. OHH VERRY IMPORTANT this does not work with duped cars u need to buy the car for it to WORK. And if any one knows the location or how to spawn the western bagger in 1.11 pleas tell me how

jtet37
  • jtet37

Want his Police Buffalo back.....

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2014 - 05:49 AM

When folks say 'order' a car, they mean have the mechanic deliver one, right?

Is it possible to do this if your garage is already full of cars?

Yep just order any car when doing the 'order a car' step, just make sure you drive it into your garage then call mors mutual to stop yourself from losing the car.

The problem is when I pull up to my garage, I get the message that my garage is full and I must replace a car in the garage in order to get the door to open?  Is there a trick to getting around this?

I assume you mean at the beggining? If it says garage full, and door doesnt open, good! That allows you to get close to the door and position the car properly before walking in. Or could call someone to open the phone like in the instructions, or could get a pegasus vehicle.

jackrobot
  • jackrobot

Old Geezer

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 March 2014 - 06:04 AM Edited by jackrobot, 31 March 2014 - 10:07 PM.

Linked a vid but removed it upon request.

Cubantragedy
  • Cubantragedy

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 April 2014 - 11:44 PM

Is it possible to do this if your garage is already full of cars?

Yep just order any car when doing the 'order a car' step, just make sure you drive it into your garage then call mors mutual to stop yourself from losing the car.

The problem is when I pull up to my garage, I get the message that my garage is full and I must replace a car in the garage in order to get the door to open?  Is there a trick to getting around this?
This just means your car successfully duplicated and the original car is still inside.

teh_g
  • teh_g

Time for a brew..

• Members

Posted 06 April 2014 - 11:27 AM Edited by teh_g, 06 April 2014 - 11:28 AM.

Make sure you call MMI before you drive your 'Mechanic called vehicle' back into the garage.  If you don't then you will duplicate it and replace whatever you originally called.

Good to dupe a more expensive car, bad if you accidently replace your favourite car... :p

amanza52
  • amanza52

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 April 2014 - 05:57 PM

does it work at del perro hieghts? and also how do i take a car off the street that is "too hot" and put it into my garage

Skygge
  • Skygge

Bøddel

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:50 PM Edited by Skygge, 06 April 2014 - 10:55 PM.

Tracker is always on, whatever the session type and whatever the vehicle / garage. The glicht worked only once for me AND I got the timer.

First edited post of the thread with the no-rebel method sells only the car for a tenth of its value.

edit: and it duplicates my cars and won't sell anything anymore !!! Anyone has a way to make that really work ?

Matt_Storey
  • Matt_Storey

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 April 2014 - 01:42 PM

Is this no longer working? I'm not getting a yellow circle at all

Skygge
  • Skygge

Bøddel

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 17 April 2014 - 03:16 PM

It's very random, I stopped after losing almost all my garage and not getting money in the end to buy new cars :p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users