Quantcast

» «
Photo

Creating a Site for My Crew

Best Answer GTAKid667, 22 March 2014 - 10:14 PM

Hello azuldimeter,

If you want to start up a website for your crew, start by taking a look through the 'Web Hosting' section of the Web Design and Programming Mega Topic v3 to find a web hosting service.

Many of them, such as Webs.com come with a helpful Website Builder allowing you to easily create a website without having to have any prior HTML Knowledge which is definitely a recommendation of mine, if you are struggling to remember HTML from your university studies. :^:

Go to the full post

6 replies to this topic
azuldimeter
  • azuldimeter

Player Hater

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:33 PM

Hi Players,

Well i'm with a new crew project ongoing, and i liked to make a site for it but i don't understand much of creating a site.

I studied Dreamweaver in my university, but can't remember a thing of that lol.

Is there anyone who can help me with this PLEASE?

THANKS A LOT! 

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 22 March 2014 - 10:14 PM   Best Answer

Hello azuldimeter,

If you want to start up a website for your crew, start by taking a look through the 'Web Hosting' section of the Web Design and Programming Mega Topic v3 to find a web hosting service.

Many of them, such as Webs.com come with a helpful Website Builder allowing you to easily create a website without having to have any prior HTML Knowledge which is definitely a recommendation of mine, if you are struggling to remember HTML from your university studies. :^:

• Sentrion and azuldimeter like this

azuldimeter
  • azuldimeter

Player Hater

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:34 AM

Hello azuldimeter,

Thanks for your reply, but im doing it on WIX lol.   its easier and and works for what i need

azuldimeter
  • azuldimeter

Player Hater

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 29 March 2014 - 12:54 AM Edited by azuldimeter, 29 March 2014 - 12:54 AM.

BLACKOWL MERCENARIES

our website:

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 03:10 AM

Loos pretty good, but lets try to keep the outside crew site advertising down.  

Do you guys have a presence over at the Gang Chat?

azuldimeter
  • azuldimeter

Player Hater

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 30 March 2014 - 12:05 AM

Loos pretty good, but lets try to keep the outside crew site advertising down.  

Do you guys have a presence over at the Gang Chat?

Hello, no we have not.  we still are a small crew.  but i want people know about us. that if players need us they could contact us.  would be great to receive lot of help requests. 

SquareMatter
  • SquareMatter

Academi PMC

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 4 weeks ago

A lot of these answers helped me help a friend, so thanks! xD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users