Photo

Revised blip system... in the works?

127 replies to this topic
scubadave
  • scubadave

Platinum Club

• Members
  • GoSquared

Posted 27 January 2015 - 06:42 PM Edited by scubadave, 27 January 2015 - 07:10 PM.

any more suggestions for the next version of the improved blip map? Before we send it off to Rockstar (the new version) just thought we should add all the new improvements we might have.

ag7NMXJl.jpg

SnowCake
  • SnowCake

Traveler of time

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2015 - 07:07 PM Edited by SnowCake, 27 January 2015 - 07:14 PM.

The gamer girl icon can't happen, why players who play with male characters is a normal dot on the map and the girl character a pair of breasts ? I know this is just an idea but if this happen i will want male characters to have a penis icon on the map, equal rights! :panic: And it would be really nice if they added a angel and devil dots ( depending on the player's actions and it would work differently from the psychopath thing ).

• scubadave and deadx23 like this

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 January 2015 - 07:11 PM

Nice to see a mod using their alternative account for some good ol' fashioned trolling.

pedinhuh
  • pedinhuh

PSN:rph_brasil (PS3), hit me up!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 27 January 2015 - 07:12 PM

You guys can't take a f*cking joke, can you?

Xyn
  • Xyn

Wɇ Diɇ Alonɇ

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Respected 2014

Posted 27 January 2015 - 07:14 PM

Nice to see a mod using their alternative account for some good ol' fashioned trolling.

If you had actually seen mod alt accounts before you would know this isn't the case...

But hey, believe what you want.

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Car Collector and Pegassi CEO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2015 - 07:58 PM

Love the blip system. Love scubadave original discussion topic
  • scubadave likes this

scubadave
  • scubadave

Platinum Club

• Members
  • GoSquared

Posted 27 January 2015 - 11:36 PM Edited by scubadave, 27 January 2015 - 11:37 PM.

The gamer girl icon can't happen, why players who play with male characters is a normal dot on the map and the girl character a pair of breasts ? I know this is just an idea but if this happen i will want male characters to have a penis icon on the map, equal rights! :panic: And it would be really nice if they added a angel and devil dots ( depending on the player's actions and it would work differently from the psychopath thing ).

great ideas! we have the psycho meter, now we have an angel meter

• SnowCake likes this

SnowCake
  • SnowCake

Traveler of time

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2015 - 11:06 AM

great ideas! we have the psycho meter, now we have an angel meter

Ikr, and for those who behave like an angel can wear wings and halo as accessories,  :rol:  and for the devil ones the horns and devil tail as accessories. :devil: .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users