74 replies to this topic
coach_wargo
  • coach_wargo

The One Who Knocks

• D1RTY12
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2014 - 06:18 PM

Lets just throw out everything rockstar did in v and make iv multiplayer in v

Or we could take everything that Rockstar did RIGHT in IV, and bring it over to V.

scubadave
  • scubadave

💎 Diamond Club 💎

• Members
  • GoSquared

Posted 21 March 2014 - 06:24 PM Edited by scubadave, 21 March 2014 - 06:25 PM.

ag7NMXJl.jpg

Just trying to include everyone?

Your idea of a girl gamer is just a pair of tits?
Most play the game to play. Not for the attention. You're either really stupid, or desperate for tits.

It's kind of disrespecting that you want to include gamer girls by just a pair of tits.

A pair of tits for a girl gamer how misogynistic and demeaning is that, how about we make you parade around with a cock icon.

go back to looking at the underwear models in the catalogue.

Most play the game to play. Not for the attention. You're either really stupid, or desperate for tits.

It's kind of disrespecting that you want to include gamer girls by just a pair of tits.

okay suggestions then?????? make it optional?

SirMichaelRocks23
  • SirMichaelRocks23

The Quickness.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2014 - 06:28 PM

I swear I've seen that picture somewhere before on these forums...

• SecludedMemory likes this

Franceska
  • Franceska

• The Connection
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 March 2014 - 06:41 PM Edited by Franceska, 21 March 2014 - 06:41 PM.

A pair of tits for a girl gamer how misogynistic and demeaning is that, how about we make you parade around with a cock icon.

How about none at all?

We don't need our special blip. Especially not a pair of tits. 

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 March 2014 - 06:47 PM

I would be ok with a cock icon. You may have your boobs and i will have my cock. You better watch out, if you see my cock closing in on your boobs, you'll know its me.

Also we all like tits:

polka-dot-big-tits-asian-honey.jpg

scubadave
  • scubadave

💎 Diamond Club 💎

• Members
  • GoSquared

Posted 21 March 2014 - 08:17 PM

Or we could take everything that Rockstar did RIGHT in IV, and bring it over to V.

I'd agree. IV was not perfect. RDR wasnt either. but you would think they would take the best parts and use that in V. but I know it's diff studios, etc.

IV had the colors/elevation right, but not everything.

How about none at all?

We don't need our special blip. Especially not a pair of tits. 

optional means you could have none at all if you wanted. default is the icon, and you unset it in SP if you don't want it in MP..... I think its the icon that might be disconcerting? perhaps if they were different size/shape/color?

SonofLosSantos
  • SonofLosSantos

I just wanna die with something that matters

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2014 - 08:47 PM

Franseska, are you really that dense? Stevie wonder could've seen that it was a f*cking joke. Chill out.

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Virgo

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 March 2014 - 08:56 PM

At first this sounded like a nice idea. Then I saw the map and icons and I'm not sure if troll or serious. In any case, I support blimps being changed, just not by OP.

Franceska
  • Franceska

• The Connection
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 March 2014 - 10:09 PM Edited by Franceska, 21 March 2014 - 10:09 PM.

optional means you could have none at all if you wanted. default is the icon, and you unset it in SP if you don't want it in MP..... I think its the icon that might be disconcerting? perhaps if they were different size/shape/color?

Girl Gamers don't need their own blip. Period.

Franseska, are you really that dense? Stevie wonder could've seen that it was a f*cking joke. Chill out.

Well, good for Stevie, but it's kind-of disrespecting, even as a joke.

scubadave
  • scubadave

💎 Diamond Club 💎

• Members
  • GoSquared

Posted 21 March 2014 - 10:37 PM

At first this sounded like a nice idea. Then I saw the map and icons and I'm not sure if troll or serious. In any case, I support blimps being changed, just not by OP.

well, its an accumulation of several ideas and months of work, so yes, there is still work to be done, but for now, thats the best we have. maybe add a few more things, take a few off, but that's what this discussion topic is for. so which things work? which things dont??

if it was bikini-tized would you be okay with it? just trying to find some middle-ground here before submitting it to Rockstar........

Jolly SWAGman
  • Jolly SWAGman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 March 2014 - 11:01 PM

This is how I picture Scuba Dave. Check out his Scuba Tank:

scubatanks_zps1ecc5cf6.jpg

So bad it's funny!
I'm too much of a moron to be able to work photo shop or anything fancy like that. MS Paint all the way for me brother!!!
  • miaumiau1 likes this

brose_sfr
  • brose_sfr

brozilla

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2014 - 11:06 PM

you guys should just tape Skittle all over your screens.

/thread.

PancakePoon
  • PancakePoon

Pancake Lover

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 March 2014 - 11:56 PM

Well, good for Stevie, but it's kind-of disrespecting, even as a joke.

sorry but you're going to have to deal with the choices we males make. 

please continue to be oppressed. 

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 March 2014 - 12:41 AM

Another scubadave quality thread.  You forgot the blips for tank patrolling.

• kjahcleveland likes this

Franceska
  • Franceska

• The Connection
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 March 2014 - 05:57 AM

well, its an accumulation of several ideas and months of work, so yes, there is still work to be done, but for now, thats the best we have. maybe add a few more things, take a few off, but that's what this discussion topic is for. so which things work? which things dont??

if it was bikini-tized would you be okay with it? just trying to find some middle-ground here before submitting it to Rockstar........

Dave, please read. We don't need our own blip. If you want to be taken serious by Rockstar, listen to feedback.

scubadave
  • scubadave

💎 Diamond Club 💎

• Members
  • GoSquared

Posted 22 March 2014 - 05:55 PM

some other suggestions that were submitted but not yet on the map proposal:

• flashing outlines to denote certain status of players, like wanted level or somebody from previous sessions
  • something to designate players in helis (probably not a good idea since this removes the element of surprise if you want to hover over something)
  • something related to level and/or size of bounty on a person

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 March 2014 - 06:08 PM Edited by GankThis110, 22 March 2014 - 06:11 PM.

lol...

I'm going to go ahead and guess you're a blonde. :)

Franceska
  • Franceska

• The Connection
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 March 2014 - 06:25 PM

lol...

I'm going to go ahead and guess you're a blonde. :)

Sometimes I think so too, but no. I have black hair. 

scubadave
  • scubadave

💎 Diamond Club 💎

• Members
  • GoSquared

Posted 23 March 2014 - 02:10 AM

I'd vote against having tanks, helis, etc. differentiated on a map. That's part of the appeal. A tank may be a bit stealth on a map, but a jet and buzzard are obvious when they're flying across buildings, etc.

scubadave
  • scubadave

💎 Diamond Club 💎

• Members
  • GoSquared

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:12 AM

Just an update, we are tying to find the original file so we can airbrush them.

ag7NMXJl.jpg

coach_wargo
  • coach_wargo

The One Who Knocks

• D1RTY12
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 07:21 PM

So, just a red dot then?

• scubadave likes this

am30
  • am30

QotD

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 24 March 2014 - 07:25 PM

Just an update, we are tying to find the original file so we can airbrush them.

Who is this "we" you refer to?

x420Raptor
  • x420Raptor

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 March 2014 - 07:26 PM

This...

Bring back GTA IV Blip system, and this is a big one... BRING BACK NO BLIPS OPTION FOR f*ck SAKE SO WE CAN HAVE OUR OWN CREATIVE MINI GAMES.

am30
  • am30

QotD

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 24 March 2014 - 07:31 PM

This...

Bring back GTA IV Blip system, and this is a big one... BRING BACK NO BLIPS OPTION FOR f*ck SAKE SO WE CAN HAVE OUR OWN CREATIVE MINI GAMES.

Or you could just go and play IV.........

x420Raptor
  • x420Raptor

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 March 2014 - 07:36 PM

This...

Are you a retard? They changed the no blip system on GTA IV years ago, so going there now will not bring back that system, you dumb f*ck. 

am30
  • am30

QotD

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 24 March 2014 - 07:43 PM

This...

Are you a retard? They changed the no blip system on GTA IV years ago, so going there now will not bring back that system, you dumb f*ck. 

Having not played IV online I'm not going to know that so I was going on the basis of your comment, so there is no need for your rudeness.

Notice I replied to you without including some lame attempt at insulting someone.  You should probably cool your jets a bit.

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 March 2014 - 07:47 PM

I'd be happy with current system with the addition of being able to call Lester to 'track' someone in a different color. I use bounties to do this, but can only set one every so often, so it doesn't work too well. 

scubadave
  • scubadave

💎 Diamond Club 💎

• Members
  • GoSquared

Posted 02 April 2014 - 07:59 PM

I'd be happy with current system with the addition of being able to call Lester to 'track' someone in a different color. I use bounties to do this, but can only set one every so often, so it doesn't work too well. 

I do the same thing (use a bounty to mark somebody in red) but most of the time somebody just tracks him down and kills them for the bounty so it doesnt last long.

fish61324
  • fish61324

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 02 April 2014 - 08:03 PM

All we need is colored blips.   Save the Red blip for the person with a bounty on them. That's it.

scubadave
  • scubadave

💎 Diamond Club 💎

• Members
  • GoSquared

Posted 08 April 2014 - 01:48 AM

All we need is colored blips.   Save the Red blip for the person with a bounty on them. That's it.

well if two people have bounties, there needs to be a way to tell them apart. so a red circle would be the bounty, but each player would retain their color that way u could waste the person u wanted. also, the bountys can't tell what value is on who??? i'm not wasting my time to get the tank out just for some $1k. 9k? i'd think about it if he was close. really need up to $20k bounties by now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users