Hey guys, I created this topic so you guys can comment here about my newest mission pack; Invasion Of San Andreas.
So here's the synopsis, or whatever would you like to call them
Prior to the Invasion
San Andreas, the land of peace and freedom, was threatened by its neigbouring country, the Democratic Alliance of Cyprus, had been trying to invade San Andreas for a long time. Being recently independent from the United States, San Andreas was proved to have vital and yet strategic locations for resources and military expenses of the DAC. This was yet to be realized by the newborn government of San Andreas, but frictions against the DAC had increased since the capture of DAC agents within the states of San Andreas, causing havoc and disasters to key emplacements and facilities. Furthermore, DAC Agents were spreading propaganda among the citizens of San Andreas and had recruited a few locals to topple the current government to be replaced with a puppet ones controlled by the DAC. This, had led to officials of the San Andreas declaring a Martial Law over the states of San Andreas to control widespread riots sparked by agents of DAC, using the multi-racial background of San Andreas to provoke the riots.
DAC launched a surprise attack on where Las Venturas suffered from attacks by waves of Suicide Drones, attacking any key facilities. San Andreas' Air Force was spread thin and some are barely running to fend off the drones. Meanwhile in Los Santos, skirmishes are fought when an army unit patrolling the streets discover DAC Landing forces in East Beach. But later to be proven that almost every beach was assaulted by DAC and some key facilities had been captured. You play through the eyes of the young, yet talented, Corporal Vincent Parker, of the 101st Ranger Regiment(Airborne) and engage on a mission ranging from as simple as liberating a National Guard Depot to escorting the very important people of San Andreas.
1. Corporal Vincent Parker - A young yet talented Ranger NCO in Sgt. Baker's Squad. Enlists in the army at the age of 18, and won the Sand Colored Beret of San Andreas Army Ranger Regiment at the age of 23. He's also the holds the second in command of Sgt. Matt Baker because of his strategies and skills.
1. Sgt. Baker - Parker's Squad Leader, determinant, arrogant and loyal to his fellow Rangers squadmates. Even though his rank surpass other Rangers in his squad, he treated them like they were all the same rank as he is.
Now, for those who had custom skins and want to apply them to be put along this mission pack, here are the guidelines.
1. San Andreas Army - For Urban and Woodland, I used the lapd1.dff and lapd1.txd, for Sgt. Baker, I used sfpd1.dff and sfpd1.txd(started from Midnight Mayhem and onwards) and for the Venturas Branch, I used lvpd1.dff and lvpd1.txd
2. DAC Marines Expeditionary Corps - The ones who assaulted the beaches of San Andreas, used the army.dff and army.txd
3. DAC 2nd Special Airborne Unit - The Paratroopers from Special Airborne Unit were commando qualified and also the ones responsible for destroying or capturing key facilities within the states of San Andreas. used swat.dff and swat.txd
4. DAC Military Intelligence Corps - The agents from Military Intel Corps often work alongside the Paratroopers from SAU and sometimes works independently as a subversive element within San Andreas. used fbi.dff and fbi.txd
5. DAC Main Ground Forces Element - This is the Ground Forces of DAC Army, I used lapdm1.dff and lapdm1.txd.
6. DAC Venturas Militia - Pro-DAC locals that has sworn to fight the current government of San Andreas. I used dsher.dff and dsher.txd.
7. DAC Task Force Venturas - Ground Forces of DAC Stationed in Venturas, I used csher.dff and csher.txd
Below are the missions:
1. Invasion! - Done http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/30931
2. Daring Assault - Done http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/30935
3. Convoy Escort - Done http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/31078
4. Midnight Mayhem - In Progress
My DYOM username is MrSand, my old username here was MrGoodGuyOfSA999. Hope you enjoyed my missions. BTW, here's the link to my profile in DYOM Website: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/profile/9234