Stealing trailers with Cargobob

3 replies to this topic
Acceptable
  • Acceptable

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:37 AM

During missions where you are required to steal a trailer/tanker and bring it to someone, like Lester, you are able to pick up the trailer/tanker with a Cargobob.

However, i have never been able to successfully deliver it. Is it imossible to deliver it with a cargobob? Must you have a Truck attached to the trailer at the drop-off location in order to trigger the mission complete?

s13racer316
  • s13racer316

DRFTSLT

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 02:24 AM

There is a mission for someone where you are required to pick up a cargo container with a cargobob and deliver said container. I don't want to spoil too much for those who haven't played this mission. If you need info or invites shoot me a msg via xbl (s13 drftslt 316).

SouthWestPayDay
  • SouthWestPayDay

Tha SouthWest Soldier...BIG money folder...Motorolla holder

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 03:42 AM

There is a mission for someone where you are required to pick up a cargo container with a cargobob and deliver said container. I don't want to spoil too much for those who haven't played this mission. If you need info or invites shoot me a msg via xbl (s13 drftslt 316).

Coveted?

TheHammer
  • TheHammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:17 AM

Have never tried a trailer / tanker, I have picked up the boat in "Dry Docking" and used the cargobob to deliver. saves a lot of time

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users