Posted 21 March 2014 - 05:02 PM

The first car is more of a 240 not an rx-7

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

Honor Among Thieves.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 21 March 2014 - 06:41 PM

What about a Sentinel GTR (based on the famous BMW M3 GTR)

0229ee3c-101e-45a8-9f31-4955ce86a365.jpg

This could dominate the streets.

If you check my vehicle list, I did include the BMW M3 from GTA IV 

• I3AZZAI2 likes this

Complete
  • Complete

Nakura

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 March 2014 - 06:43 PM

What about a Sentinel GTR (based on the famous BMW M3 GTR)

This could dominate the streets.

If you check my vehicle list, I did include the BMW M3 from GTA IV 

You mentioned the CSL, not the GTR.

Both are awesome anyway.

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

"I command thy castle hounds, kick Uru's ass..."

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 21 March 2014 - 06:48 PM

Maybe add some body mods and higher performance for the current Stratum and Ingot.

The Stratum is Legacy/Impreza based, and the Ingot has the rear end of the Nissan Stagea.

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

Honor Among Thieves.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 21 March 2014 - 07:02 PM

Maybe add some body mods and higher performance for the current Stratum and Ingot.

The Stratum is Legacy/Impreza based, and the Ingot has the rear end of the Nissan Stagea.

First point in the modification features:

''- Added body kits to cars already in-game.''

And then there's the whole performance balance feature so it's all already covered.

• I3AZZAI2 likes this

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

"I command thy castle hounds, kick Uru's ass..."

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 21 March 2014 - 07:06 PM

And then there's the whole performance balance feature so it's all already covered.

I see.

What about open-class racing, a la Midnight Club 3?
And I just have to add this:

post-48272-1204292962.jpg

Complete
  • Complete

Nakura

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 March 2014 - 07:09 PM

I see.

What about open-class racing, a la Midnight Club 3?
And I just have to add this:

Did someone mention Midnight club 3?

Moving on, an open-class race would end with just supers and that one fellow who actually picked something else.

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 March 2014 - 07:11 PM

As big as my distaste is for tuner cars, this is a DLC idea that actually makes sense. No pirates DLC, no Japan DLC, none of that retarded stuff. Where do these idiots keep coming up with these ridiculous ideas? Just because you like something doesn't mean it should be in GTA.

Complete
  • Complete

Nakura

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 March 2014 - 07:15 PM

As big as my distaste is for tuner cars, this is a DLC idea that actually makes sense. No pirates DLC, no Japan DLC, none of that retarded stuff. Where do these idiots keep coming up with these ridiculous ideas? Just because you like something doesn't mean it should be in GTA.

We just wanna express our likes and interests to the public.

Quien
  • Quien

Player Hater

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 21 March 2014 - 07:15 PM Edited by Quien, 21 March 2014 - 07:16 PM.

I agree everything with u said until you said no neon. We gotta have that some of us make really nice cars with good paint jobs and that is one of things that is missing. I see it everytime I look in my garage. As for nos we should still have the option but they can be a setting in the the races for no nos.

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

Honor Among Thieves.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 21 March 2014 - 10:35 PM

people inherently have different driving styles, preferences, ideas on whats good. making everything uniform destroys that element of racing completely and thoroughly. certain cars cater to certain styles, for instance the 9F: anyone who's driving that enjoys the liveliness of its traction and/or its stylish looks. the elegy (although broken as f*ck) caters to people with precise mannerisms in racing. once more i understand whats youre saying completely, but a better solution would be to balance out everything so that theyre all competitive with eachother. the top tier cars in sports are agood model imo: the 9F and carbo have great acceleration with a looser grip on the road, the elegy and feltzer excell in the traction dept while sacraficing top end and acceleration. all of these cars can beat eachother, and honestly the whole class should be set up in this way, but thats easier said than done

Ok, that would be acceptable. The fact that they can beat each other relatively. 

Yet at the moment, the Jester is too OP don't you think? We can leave those small changes as long as they still have a chance to win. An equal chance. 

• I3AZZAI2 likes this

LieutenantLoserz
  • LieutenantLoserz

The Loser

• Members

Posted 21 March 2014 - 11:23 PM

The LSC Hao is at could serve as the place for tuners to mod their cars, since Hao does drive a tuner car (scene in a random encouter, a yellow Penumbra) and he could become an available contact for drag racing and also give missions to sabotage the competition (decent pay, nothing like rooftop rumble)

BrownMattHall
  • BrownMattHall

You don't have enough badges to train me

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 March 2014 - 03:13 AM

people inherently have different driving styles, preferences, ideas on whats good. making everything uniform destroys that element of racing completely and thoroughly. certain cars cater to certain styles, for instance the 9F: anyone who's driving that enjoys the liveliness of its traction and/or its stylish looks. the elegy (although broken as f*ck) caters to people with precise mannerisms in racing. once more i understand whats youre saying completely, but a better solution would be to balance out everything so that theyre all competitive with eachother. the top tier cars in sports are agood model imo: the 9F and carbo have great acceleration with a looser grip on the road, the elegy and feltzer excell in the traction dept while sacraficing top end and acceleration. all of these cars can beat eachother, and honestly the whole class should be set up in this way, but thats easier said than done

Ok, that would be acceptable. The fact that they can beat each other relatively. 

Yet at the moment, the Jester is too OP don't you think? We can leave those small changes as long as they still have a chance to win. An equal chance. 

i actually think they hotfixed some cars very hush hush. the jester grips less, and ive heard the elegy doesnt drive like its on rails anymore...

• jameznash likes this

Remote Six
  • Remote Six

I am Quantum

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 22 March 2014 - 03:10 PM

How is this discussion "official"? Do you work for Rockstar Games?

There have been multiple discussions about it, all spread out so I decided to bring the discussion to one place.

That doesn't answer my questions. What makes your discussion "official"? Do you work for Rockstar Games?

RichyBeats
  • RichyBeats

Peon

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 22 March 2014 - 03:40 PM

For all those saying that rockstar can't do a dlc of this magnitude
Fire up gta v and bask in the glory of one of the greatest games ever made.

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

Honor Among Thieves.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 22 March 2014 - 05:14 PM

How is this discussion "official"? Do you work for Rockstar Games?

There have been multiple discussions about it, all spread out so I decided to bring the discussion to one place.

That doesn't answer my questions. What makes your discussion "official"? Do you work for Rockstar Games?

Don't ask questions to which you already know the answers. This is a gaming forum.

For all those saying that rockstar can't do a dlc of this magnitude
Fire up gta v and bask in the glory of one of the greatest games ever made.

Exactly. 

The whole San Fierro suggestion is a long shot but everything else is completely possible. All it would take would be some programming, fixing, designing and rendering new visuals for cars which shouldn't be much of an issue for Rockstar considering their wide-spread number of employees and 3D designers, they could easily create a fine batch of new cars within a month. 

• jameznash and I3AZZAI2 like this

PG.
  • PG.

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 22 March 2014 - 05:35 PM

Make the neon only available for tuner cars, that way kiddies won't use it on their chrome adders

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

Honor Among Thieves.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 22 March 2014 - 05:40 PM

Make the neon only available for tuner cars, that way kiddies won't use it on their chrome adders

I was thinking the same... 

Despite we'll still see fully chromed dollar rim sports cars with pink neon, the majority of good looking cars will prevail over them. I'll edit the first post and set it so it's limited to sports.

Also, take into account that people with the save editor or glitching will find a way to put neon on other cars. I personally glitched limo window tints on my Bullet since it technically doesn't have window options. Same with my BF Injection, I put custom wheels on it through a simple glitch.  

• I3AZZAI2 likes this

Jeff Nesteruk
  • Jeff Nesteruk

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 22 March 2014 - 05:53 PM

I agree with the car customization ideas

• Zorvaine likes this

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

Honor Among Thieves.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 22 March 2014 - 06:29 PM Edited by Zorvaine, 22 March 2014 - 06:46 PM.

UPDATE: The car list has been updated with more pictures and more cars from GTA IV. 

Also, the customization section was given this:

- Changing a car's version in LS Customs. Examples:

The Coquette has a hard top version and a roofless version.

The Banshee has a hard top version and a roofless version.

The BF Injection has a 2 different engines with different exhausts and 1 has a large antenna. 

The Kalahari has 4 roof versions and also there is only 1 version available online. 

The Mesa has different roof versions. 

Like I said, I will be updating the main article.

Everyone who wants these features, you can easily copy them from here and mail them to Rockstar:

''Please also remember to send all suggestions, game feedback and wish lists you may have to [email protected] where our developers are still looking at fan requests to consider for future game updates.''  

- Rockstar  (At the end of the Business Update newsfeed)

• I3AZZAI2 likes this

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:09 PM

OP, GTAO is no racing game. There are no physics, gameplay except very basic and TRACKS. There is no REAL racing without tracks. 

And there are ENOUGH games with street-racing cars on market nowadays. And almost every game from that selection features cars that are  mentioned above. 

Wake-up, it's not 2006. Street-racing is not in fashion anymore. 

The only stuff that I can really appreciate is adding cars from IV and SA. But There are MORE possibilities in SA, that we all would like to see in GTAO. 

PG.
  • PG.

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:16 PM

OP, GTAO is no racing game. There are no physics, gameplay except very basic and TRACKS. There is no REAL racing without tracks. 
And there are ENOUGH games with street-racing cars on market nowadays. And almost every game from that selection features cars that are  mentioned above. 

The only stuff that I can really appreciate is adding cars from IV and SA. But There are MORE possibilities in SA, that we all would like to see in GTAO.

No there are not enough games with tuners, at least not the newest games. That's why I still play games like nfs carbon and midnight club

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

Honor Among Thieves.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:22 PM

No there are not enough games with tuners, at least not the newest games. That's why I still play games like nfs carbon and midnight club

Exactly. 

Rockstar has experience with racing from Midnight Club and in a way GTA Online combines multiple games into one. 

Shooter games, racing games, adventure games, sport simulators, plane simulators etc.

(Of course games like NFS will be better in terms of the racing aspect, Battlefiled on the shooting aspect etc. but this game has everything in it, and improving each aspect makes it better as a whole.)

Here, you can race with your customized cars and in your free time do so much more. And there are hundreds of thousands of racing fans and street racing fans out there especially those who admire tuners along with killing, free mode action etc.

So there is nothing wrong or out of fashion of adding this. 

• jameznash and I3AZZAI2 like this

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:24 PM

couldve sworn the Elegy was a GTR

2011_nissan_gt_r_egoist-wide.jpg

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

Honor Among Thieves.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:40 PM Edited by Zorvaine, 22 March 2014 - 07:41 PM.

couldve sworn the Elegy was a GTR

Well yes, the current Elegy (RH8) is a Nissan GT-R (R35) SpecV from 2007.

We want the old Elegy from GTA: San Andreas back which was a Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R from 1991.

Spoiler
  • I3AZZAI2 likes this

Cwinny24
  • Cwinny24

Hustler

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:46 PM

Great ideas, things i'd like to add are 

-Drifting tires ; making your car drift (you dont say :O)

-Ability to keep lights on and engine running

-Ability to open hood and trunk

-Butterfly doors

- working subwoofers 

• Zorvaine likes this

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:55 PM

A drift pack or setting would be nice too

Complete
  • Complete

Nakura

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:59 PM

A drift pack or setting would be nice too

Something like Most Wanted 2012 having a DLC which had drift tires with colored smoke that matched the Player's icon?

0030103.jpg

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

Honor Among Thieves.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 22 March 2014 - 08:11 PM

Great ideas, things i'd like to add are 

-Drifting tires ; making your car drift (you dont say :O)

-Ability to keep lights on and engine running

-Ability to open hood and trunk

-Butterfly doors

- working subwoofers 

Alright I'll add them.

I was thinking about butterfly doors but design-wise I think that would be too complicated to implement... Maybe...

I also mentioned neon being turned on and off and now given the hood/trunk opening... We need buttons.That's the issue. 

At the moment...

Pressing right on the D-pad switches lights. Holding the button brings up/down roofs in convertibles. 

Pressing left on the D-pad turns to the next radio. Holding the button makes you choose a radio station.

Pressing up on the D-pad brings out your phone. Nothing happens if you hold it.

Pressing down on the D-pad shows player list and extends the map. Holding the button down brings out character select.

We have 2 free spaces for added options:

Pressing left on the D-pad. At the moment there's 2 ways of changing the radio station and honestly, I don't think anyone presses left, they simply hold down on it so that button is an option. This would be ideal for turning on/off neon because pressing the right D-pad button turns the lights on/off so pressing the left D-pad would turn neon on/off. It's really ideal, both buttons with different light features mirrored and pressed the same way.

Holding up on the D-pad. Pressing it brings up the phone so holding it is free. So, holding up on the D-pad would open the hood/trunk. 

• I3AZZAI2 likes this

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 March 2014 - 08:28 PM

The ability to record game footage like GTA IV's video editor would be a machinima maker's dream. I'm waiting for this so that Mldnight Club can make more Liberty Speed films.

Look up Liberty Speed 1 on youtube and watch the rest if you want to.

• Complete likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users