Photo

The Interiors Debate

365 replies to this topic
DrAnomalous
  • DrAnomalous

Disfavored Veracity

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by DrAnomalous, 3 weeks ago.

It's ridiculous that even the interiors that are rendered are closed off. There is a huge difference between fighting outdoors in the wide open and fighting in close-quarters. Not only could free roam have been more varied, but the city wouldn't feel like a hollow movie studio backdrop. I dunno what is worse the boneheaded decisions Rockstar made, or the bootlicking chumps that refuse to acknowledge what is wrong with this game.

I almost throw up when I hear some tool cry foul because we're not all sucking Rockstar's ass. 

But I don't know why people want so much to be able to freely visit the Life Invader building. It would have no sense at all, do you think a random guy can go inside the Facebook HQ and visit it freely ?

Really a military base and an international airport tarmac no problem, but the life-invader hq is just off limits?

• Trevorphilipjfry and Awesom-0 like this

Trevorphilipjfry
  • Trevorphilipjfry

Sandy Shores surfer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

That's something that really bothers me, the engine perfectly renders an interior, but it blocks you from entering, for no reason at all
  • RolfStarGames, rahsmoov18, Awesom-0 and 1 other like this

rahsmoov18
  • rahsmoov18

V>IV Better gameplay. Better multiplayer. More Content More r

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

I have to agree with this one. There are only a few interiors we can go into, and not only that. There's no enterable resturants. Come on Rockstar. The interiors on the singleplayer were so dense.  No one does freeroaming better than them, and I feel taking away interiors was sort of a step back from IV. Even though I hate to admit it. 

stjimmy3
  • stjimmy3

Hater of player haters

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

It's ridiculous that even the interiors that are rendered are closed off. There is a huge difference between fighting outdoors in the wide open and fighting in close-quarters. Not only could free roam have been more varied, but the city wouldn't feel like a hollow movie studio backdrop. I dunno what is worse the boneheaded decisions Rockstar made, or the bootlicking chumps that refuse to acknowledge what is wrong with this game.

I almost throw up when I hear some tool cry foul because we're not all sucking Rockstar's ass. 

But I don't know why people want so much to be able to freely visit the Life Invader building. It would have no sense at all, do you think a random guy can go inside the Facebook HQ and visit it freely ?

Really a military base and an international airport tarmac no problem, but the life-invader hq is just off limits?

You get a wanted level.

DrAnomalous
  • DrAnomalous

Disfavored Veracity

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

You get a wanted level.

Yeah and? That doesn't mean it's inaccessible. 

Kampret
  • Kampret

Hyped for Windows 10.

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 22 hours ago

Lemme tell you a thing:

The need for interiors is quite possibly the dumbest sh*t I've read on these forums. What would the point of having extra interiors be? "Oh, look at me, I can walk around this place, wow". Honestly, more dialogue > interiors... better graphics > interiors... ANYTHING is > interiors. 

"Oh look, I can have a massive shootout in a hospital" -- that provides like... 10 minutes of entertainment. Wow. Fun.

F*ck interiors.

Your post possibly the dumbest piece of crap I've ever read in this forum. That's like having a gaming PC with an Intel HD Graphics. Bland and lifeless.

• Sting4S likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users