Posted 11 August 2014 - 05:12 PM
Edited by S1LV3R_W0LF, 11 August 2014 - 05:14 PM.
Ok using your logic:
- Why people want new guns? Whats the point they only look different and have a different sound they are fun in the first 2 minutes then it's the same as others.
- Why people want another city? Is just more space to move, whats the fun of that, you can do the same in the mountains it's just fun in the first 5 minutes while you see the new stuff.
- Why do people want more tress and vegetation? It's just pixels you can't use them for anything, not even to make a fire they are only fun for a minute when you look at them then you go and they stay behind you can't even carry them.
- Why do people want new vehicles? It's just a new design, it's the same as others might move faster but you can slide down the mountain and your car will get the highest speed possible, it's just fun in the first seconds then it's the same as others.
- Why people scream for heists? After the first 10 minutes it's the same over and over, get in, shootout, grab the money, run and hide... game over do it again, over and over.
- Why people want new DLC's? It's the same sht, new car, new clothes, new items ... it's fun when you see it then you get bored faster.
I mean thinking of that, why people even play the game? It's always the same you walk or run, you point a gun and shoot, you run from cops, you hide and then you do it all over again, whats the fun of that?
In fact, whats the point of life, you wake up every day, you go to school or to work, you eat, you have friends, you travel, you have fun, you meet someone, you marry, you have kids and after a while you die, so whats the fun of that, it's the same over and over is just fun in the beginning, then it gets boring and repetitive and everyone does it so it's nothing special.
Of course I exaggerated, but I think I got my point across. A good example of why interiors are so cool is to give it realism, choice, hidden places, variety, if you were a PC player and you used video editor you would understand this easier. Also it's great for immersion, I had so much fun in IV when I found out I could go up some of the buildings and run to the back of the house when I was being pursued... it wasn't much but added so much to the game experience.
I hope that some day the hardware is capable of creating a huge open world where every building has it's own model, and it's enterable.
NYC PATROL, Mokrie Dela, Jehannum and 8 others like this