Quantcast

» «
Photo

Learn how to host before you host, please.

35 replies to this topic
Happy_Killstick
  • Happy_Killstick

Clumsy_Foxstick

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 March 2014 - 01:32 AM

6.) Always turn catchup off

7.) And slip-streaming off

8.) And turn Slipstream On again.

Why would you race with slipstream off ? catchup off i can understand but not slip-streaming off  :dontgetit:

HITMAN1342
  • HITMAN1342

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 March 2014 - 01:45 AM

Why would you race with slipstream off ? catchup off i can understand but not slip-streaming off  :dontgetit:

This ^
List is pretty spot on

And do you play free-aim DMs or Auto-Aim? Just tying to find out if I'm the only one who can NEVER find a DM.

Happy_Killstick
  • Happy_Killstick

Clumsy_Foxstick

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 March 2014 - 01:51 AM

This ^
List is pretty spot on

And do you play free-aim DMs or Auto-Aim? Just tying to find out if I'm the only one who can NEVER find a DM.

I don't know what i play, sometimes i can lock on and sometimes i can't  :bored:

It's like a Hybrid Auto Free Aim Session or something  :*(

HITMAN1342
  • HITMAN1342

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 March 2014 - 02:01 AM

I don't know what i play, sometimes i can lock on and sometimes i can't  :bored:

Yea each aiming has it's own set of servers, so if you have your aiming set to auto-aim offline you will be put into the auto-aim server pool. Unless you change that the only way to end up in a free aim room is via a friend so maybe you have a different aim setting than your friends? I use free-aim, but it's because I enjoy the thrill of the gunfights I get into. The problem is it seems the free-aim server pool is empty. Maybe it's just a PS3 or matchmaking issue? Sorry, bit OT

Happy_Killstick
  • Happy_Killstick

Clumsy_Foxstick

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 March 2014 - 02:05 AM

Yea each aiming has it's own set of servers, so if you have your aiming set to auto-aim offline you will be put into the auto-aim server pool. Unless you change that the only way to end up in a free aim room is via a friend so maybe you have a different aim setting than your friends? I use free-aim, but it's because I enjoy the thrill of the gunfights I get into. The problem is it seems the free-aim server pool is empty. Maybe it's just a PS3 or matchmaking issue? Sorry, bit OT

the thing is I don't even know how to switch Auto Aim On and Off  :sui:

Lance_Vance89
  • Lance_Vance89

Vance Crime Family Co:CEO

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 March 2014 - 05:15 PM

the thing is I don't even know how to switch Auto Aim On and Off  :sui:

Options in singelplayer. Then after you changed you go online and then you play with auto aim if you chosed that or free aim if thatw as your choice.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users