Quantcast

» «
Photo

females and female characters

215 replies to this topic

Poll: Females and Female characters (259 member(s) have cast votes)

Are you a female?

1. Yes (50 votes [19.31%])

Percentage of vote: 19.31%

2. No (209 votes [80.69%])

Percentage of vote: 80.69%

If you are a female, what kind of character do you use?

1. Male (9 votes [3.47%])

Percentage of vote: 3.47%

2. Female (52 votes [20.08%])

Percentage of vote: 20.08%

3. Skip (198 votes [76.45%])

Percentage of vote: 76.45%

If you are a male, what kind of character do you use?

1. Male (142 votes [54.83%])

Percentage of vote: 54.83%

2. Female (62 votes [23.94%])

Percentage of vote: 23.94%

3. Skip (55 votes [21.24%])

Percentage of vote: 21.24%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Xyn
  • Xyn

Dⱥrk Pp Tys

• The Connection
  • None
  • Most Respected 2014

Posted 22 March 2014 - 04:06 AM

Honestly, to each their own, if you're a male & you find playing as a female for X reason cool, great....

...but it does say a lot about your internal emotional situation. Like somebody else said before, if you're actively playing & somebody walks in, 9/10 times you're going to feel awkward about it. more so when the pubes rain their invites & their cheesy one-liners.

• Black & White likes this

Taky
  • Taky

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 March 2014 - 04:10 AM

Not this again...

Clicked your sig.

10/10 would google again

I endorse this. I suggest that everyone reading this thread click the link in gear999's sig instead of contributing to what is inevitably going to devolve into a flame war.   

lmao wtf 

+1

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 March 2014 - 05:28 AM

I need to bookmark this video for the monthly thread that brings it up.

We all have to put up with our unwanted monthly visitor. And I mean this thread.
  • saintsrow, Dementious, Jolly Swagman and 1 other like this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:38 AM

I need to bookmark this video for the monthly thread that brings it up.

We all have to put up with our unwanted monthly visitor. And I mean this thread.

Monthly?

More like daily.

• WBaker likes this

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:44 AM

It wasn't as bad the one a few months back lol.

Really? Must have missed it then 

She would always be sure to mention that she was a girl in almost every post, and when people disagreed with her or otherwise didn't give a f*ck about whether she was a girl or not, would go off ranting about how people were against women's rights and other such nonsense.  :panic:

I actually think I remember that thread.

NaLLe00
  • NaLLe00

Always helpful

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 22 March 2014 - 11:03 AM

I'm a male and my main character is a female. People seem to be friendlier towards me. When i play on my male character everybody starts shooting me.

Mrs.NormanReedus
  • Mrs.NormanReedus

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 March 2014 - 12:27 PM

I'm a female who uses a female character. My character is in my signature.

CrazyDog150
  • CrazyDog150

Click-Clack Bang!

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 22 March 2014 - 02:32 PM Edited by CrazyDog150, 22 March 2014 - 02:49 PM.

I'm not understanding why males would use female characters. Is this an early symptom of becoming a transvestite in the future?

Are you one of those Guys that got taught by their Parents,that every male that wants to play as a female in A f*ckING GAME,is a transvestite?
Go f*ck yourself...seriously...

No. I'm one of those ordinary human beings that doesn't find playing as the opposite gender attracting or funny. As I've said before, if your friends or family came in and saw you playing as a female and you are actually a male, what would you say? I just don't know the reason as to why people would do that. It's like men in real-life dressing in women's clothes and wearing makeup. It's the exact same thing, but in a game. If you find playing as a female fine in a video game, then you must be fond of wearing bras and wearing eyeliner in reality. All I'm saying is... just be normal. 

And not being homophobic or anything, because it is true, it's a small symptom of being a homosexual or even more friendly/gentle, as seeing that as acceptable and normal.
I play as a female because I can.
Homosexual?you f*cking kidding me?The only one that seems to be homosexual,is you.You like to look at a man's ass all day,not me :)
My Friends don't care. because they have a female as secondary Characters too ;)

I'm homosexual? No. I'm a male so I play as a male. I don't pretend that I'm a female, which is really weird. The only one that has matching homosexual symptoms is yourself. You enjoy pretending that you are a female. Wow. Good one. :^:  If you play as a female because you find the female attractive, then why not simply go to the strip club or grab a hooker on the streets? Instead you find dressing a female, getting the character hairstyles and makeup, really attractive, satisfying and reap enjoyments from it. And for your information, I don't stare at my character's ass, as I've already discussed before that I'm not a homosexual. I can actually have sexual intercourse in real-life. I don't jack off in my bedroom to pixel characters, unlike you.

@ TV5555 - No, I'm not saying that. Where did I state that people that play GTA Online are fond of murdering. We weren't discussing murder. My point is that if people accept purchasing items for the opposite sex, then they are more fond of dressing in women's clothes than people that play as their real-life gender, and don't find it as acceptable as the people that do. In GTA Online, it is very realistic. You can match the amount of time you do exercising, watching TV, etc.. - just like the real-life. You can even name your GTA Online character. For me, I see myself as my GTA Online character. Do you understand what I mean. By people drifting away from reality and pretending that they are a female in a video game, then they slowly but surely find it acceptable to wear women's clothes, despite being a male. I call that roleplaying too much.

Anyway - I don't even know why the OP has opened such a topic like this, or even why the moderators have allowed the topic to go this extent. This topic won't go anywhere kind. Especially for the people that are ordinary and oppose pretending to be the opposite gender.

Pretending to be AND dressing like a woman is not homosexual,that's being a transvestite.

I don't dress like a woman,jack off to my Character or pretend to be a female.I wanna know why you think that I would do that.

Pegassi Autobot
  • Pegassi Autobot

I'm the BOOGEYMAN. And I'm comin' to GETCHA.

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 22 March 2014 - 02:42 PM

logic of some people here: playing as a female character in a video game makes you gay and/or a transvestite

played Tomb Raider? then you're gay apparently

Metroid? guess you're somehow a tranny

like Mirrors Edge? i guess that somehow means you like pretty pink dresses

play fighting games? use female characters in them? i guess that means you want a sex change

you're gay unless you only play games consisting of nothing but generic testoserone warriors

games such as God of War, Gears of War, any generic military shooter, etc, consist of nothing but buff, muscular men and therefore you're one too if you play them

see how retarded this sounds?

• Dementious, CrazyDog150 and Tali vas Normandy like this

CrazyDog150
  • CrazyDog150

Click-Clack Bang!

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 22 March 2014 - 02:57 PM Edited by CrazyDog150, 22 March 2014 - 03:15 PM.

logic of some people here: playing as a female character in a video game makes you gay and/or a transvestite

play fighting games? use female characters in them? i guess that means you want a sex change

you're gay unless you only play games consisting of nothing but generic testoserone warriors

games such as God of War, Gears of War, any generic military shooter, etc, consist of nothing but buff, muscular men and therefore you're one too if you play them

Thanks for the statement.But Mr. "Black & White" will still call everyone a homosexual that doesn't like to play as "big and strong" men that use females like objects, like him...

Ace_Of_Hearts
  • Ace_Of_Hearts

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 March 2014 - 04:08 PM

This is the most homophobic, transphobic, and misogynist threads on this site. And also one of the dumbest arguments I've ever seen.

• Dementious likes this

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 March 2014 - 04:09 PM

This is the most homophobic, transphobic, and misogynist threads on this site. And also one of the dumbest arguments I've ever seen.

There's much worse.

• Dementious likes this

Ace_Of_Hearts
  • Ace_Of_Hearts

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 March 2014 - 04:10 PM

There's much worse.

As unfortunate as it sounds, I genuinely believe you.

• Dementious likes this

sargonarhes
  • sargonarhes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 March 2014 - 04:50 PM Edited by sargonarhes, 22 March 2014 - 05:03 PM.

I'm a male and my main character is a female. People seem to be friendlier towards me. When i play on my male character everybody starts shooting me.

As I've said a page back I noticed this as well. Female characters have it easier, as you got lonely horny gamers looking for females. Although I've seen some female characters in the game that really kick ass, don't know or care what their gender is off the game as I'm not looking to hook up. And that is probably what has gotten some gamers upset about with guys playing female characters.

But I'll give you a tip. I do sometimes let a female friend play the game with my female character, and here is how to tell it's her. The female is fully clothed when she's playing her, I usually strip her down. And if you see my male character running around in his skivvies, then she is probably playing as him.

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 March 2014 - 06:56 PM

Thanks for the statement.But Mr. "Black & White" will still call everyone a homosexual that doesn't like to play as "big and strong" men that use females like objects, like him...

:lol:

You're like the media. You've just gone away and twisted things up. I didn't necessarily call every single person that plays as the opposite gender a downright homosexual. What I said was that people that do play as the opposite gender have more friendly and homosexual emotions than people that don't do that sort of thing. You've also just made yourself to look chauvinist. Not all men treat females like objects. Even if they do, that is your reason to play as the opposite gender. And no, I don't treat females like objects. I respect them. Women can punch, kick and swear at me, and I still won't retaliate. Perhaps you experience that in Austria, or in your family, but I don't do that sort of thing. Actually, you are a transvestite, but in a video game. Atleast you have the most common to transvestites, so consider yourself lucky.  :lol: 

@ OriginalCharacter - You don't quite understand. GTA Online is incredibly realistic. Unlike several other video games, you have the choice to become a male or female, and to pick clothes. I'm sure about 95% of people that play GTA Online will make their characters look like themselves in real-life. With other games that force you to stay as one character, well that's the way the game was designed.

• Xyn likes this

CrazyDog150
  • CrazyDog150

Click-Clack Bang!

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:07 PM

:lol:

You're like the media. You've just gone away and twisted things up. I didn't necessarily call every single person that plays as the opposite gender a downright homosexual. What I said was that people that do play as the opposite gender have more friendly and homosexual emotions than people that don't do that sort of thing. You've also just made yourself to look chauvinist. Not all men treat females like objects. Even if they do, that is your reason to play as the opposite gender. And no, I don't treat females like objects. I respect them. Women can punch, kick and swear at me, and I still won't retaliate. Perhaps you experience that in Austria, or in your family, but I don't do that sort of thing. Actually, you are a transvestite, but in a video game. Atleast you have the most common to transvestites, so consider yourself lucky.  :lol: 

@ OriginalCharacter - You don't quite understand. GTA Online is incredibly realistic. Unlike several other video games, you have the choice to become a male or female, and to pick clothes. I'm sure about 95% of people that play GTA Online will make their characters look like themselves in real-life. With other games that force you to stay as one character, well that's the way the game was designed.

Actually,I said "big,strong men that use women like objects",I didn't say that you use women as objects,sorry about that.
Second,I had to look up what a "chauvinist" is,and I don't quite understand where I said that I,as a male,am something better than women,if wikipedia told me the right thing...

trhacker01
  • trhacker01

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:39 PM

Similar, but what i really notice r friend requests with the female, meanwhile few to none with the male. Even had some turds try to hook up with me. The worst was one who invited me to his apartment for a kiss, he got unfriended real quick. Wtf??!!!

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 March 2014 - 08:37 PM

in the words of bugs bunny, i only dress like a woman to prove that youre gay.

• WBaker, Dementious and trhacker01 like this

Franceska
  • Franceska

You look up to me like I'm a pizza on the roof.

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom
  • Queen of Pandas

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:01 PM

ljscef.jpg

tumblr_inline_msnjwr4yDT1qz4rgp.gif

Bugs Bunny Dresses like a woman, but he's still more man than most men I met in GTAO. 

• Xyn, Jolly Swagman, Malibu454 and 1 other like this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:03 PM

Except in these examples playing as a female character is not optional like in GTAO.  I don't have an issue with dudes playing as girls, but tired of seeing this argument when it makes no sense.

• Xyn, Ermacs and Lazy Mofo like this

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:19 PM

I'm a dude and I like playing with a girl character
DCE0F003-4B5B-41FF-AA9A-54DA6011D568_zps
In not sure why though,, :p
I have a dude character too, and I swear I must've seen a dozen clones of him in the race lobbies.

ljscef.jpg

tumblr_inline_msnjwr4yDT1qz4rgp.gif

Bugs Bunny Dresses like a woman, but he's still more man than most men I met in GTAO. 
Bugs is the best toon character EVER!! FACT!!

I'm a potato IRL

I like potatoes. :)

Ace_Of_Hearts
  • Ace_Of_Hearts

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:32 PM

If a woman plays as a man, does that make her want to be a guy? Or a lesbian?

Legit Complainer
  • Legit Complainer

is a tool

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:40 PM

lol the girls' t*ts are too small and their ass*s are too saggy. as for guys playing as girls, it makes a little bit of sense despite the fact that i still think it's dumb and dont do it myself. they just wanna play as a girl to stare at their ass and body while running around and moving. weird, but understandable. now a woman playing as a man, that's pretty bizarre right there. girls dont care much about creating opposite genders to check them out as much as guys do, so odds are that a girl who plays as a man is either a lesbian irl or aspires to be one.

Ace_Of_Hearts
  • Ace_Of_Hearts

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:47 PM

This thread is the biggest depository of idiocy I have ever. f*cking. Seen.

• We Are Ninja likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:48 PM

odds are that a girl who plays as a man is either a lesbian irl or aspires to be one.

Oh my god, how did you know?

Spoiler

TV5555
  • TV5555

Rat

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:49 PM Edited by TV5555, 22 March 2014 - 09:51 PM.

@ TV5555 - No, I'm not saying that. Where did I state that people that play GTA Online are fond of murdering. We weren't discussing murder. My point is that if people accept purchasing items for the opposite sex, then they are more fond of dressing in women's clothes than people that play as their real-life gender, and don't find it as acceptable as the people that do. In GTA Online, it is very realistic. You can match the amount of time you do exercising, watching TV, etc.. - just like the real-life. You can even name your GTA Online character. For me, I see myself as my GTA Online character. Do you understand what I mean. By people drifting away from reality and pretending that they are a female in a video game, then they slowly but surely find it acceptable to wear women's clothes, despite being a male. I call that roleplaying too much.

Personally, I dont see the need to have to emulate yourself in video games like GTA, cause its just a video game, nobody needs you to act like you do in real life or dress like you do. Video games are totally different to real life, you can do anything you want and then turn off the console when your done. Its not going to change the majority of us like you think it will, eg wanting to dress up like women in real life. I dont have a problem at all if you want to emulate your life in GTA V, thats fine. Plenty of guys here have said they use a woman cause they enjoy looking at a woman more, which is understandable, so there are different reasons.

I can tell you that im very far from wanting to dress in womens clothes and act like a female. One more thing I wanna add is if anybody male with a female character is fond of dressing in females clothes IRL, thats up to them, Im not gonna give them a hard time about it. We're all different at the end of the day. Just dont try and judge people, and lets all get along.

TL:DR - Take a chill pill, its just a video game. Lets all get along.

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

Andolini

• United-Kingdom
  • Best Moderator 2014
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful 2014
    Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:50 PM

Oh my god there is some trash in this topic. Are there any constructive arguments in here or shall we just wrap this up? Girls are outnumbered on this forum, so a bunch of guys deciding our sexuality based on a character we play is a little over the top.

en
  • en

OG

• The Connection
  • None
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:51 PM

Oh my god there is some trash in this topic. Are there any constructive arguments in here or shall we just wrap this up?

I cast my vote for wrapping it up. :)

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Total Overhaul 2014 [GTA SA Beta Edition]
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Annoying Member [All Time]

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:53 PM

How dare there not be a "Are you a white person?" "If you are a white person, what colored character do you use?" "If you are a black person, what colored character do you use?" poll.

If there was, my vote would be: Yes, I am a white person and I use a black character. :p

• TV5555 likes this

Ermacs
  • Ermacs

paleontologist

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 22 March 2014 - 10:01 PM

If only people had heeded my words. It isn't exactly a flame war, but it isn't any less sh*tty. The idea that you can deduce someone's sexual orientation &/or psyche from their choice of what gender they play as in a video game is beyond laughable.

Blackandwhite, I hope you're trolling. If not, please don't procreate. 

• TV5555 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users