Quantcast

» «
Photo

16 MAN DRIFTING COMPETITION Now accepting applicants !

143 replies to this topic
HaruThaRuler
  • HaruThaRuler

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2014 - 10:56 PM

To that looked sick :/ wish I was there

ZenkiKush
  • ZenkiKush

LEADER

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:05 PM

^^ I love this game.

huh??

StuntDrvr
  • StuntDrvr

IDoAllMyOwnDrifts

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 April 2014 - 12:21 AM

Hey brothers!      

Great Job to EVERYONE!!  This comp turned out awesome!  And congrats to LUCKYSHOT on the WIN!  Actually glad it wasnt one of our veteran drifters.  This dude blew up on our scene out of no where and thats exactly what we want.  Everyone gets a chance to prove they can CONTROL THEIR CAR UNDER A FULL SPEED TURN.  And to the haters out there, you seem more upset with the fact were doin Gnarly stuff more then trying to prove your better.  Hope talking smack online is giving you the stiffy you need to feel better about yourself... :cool:  :cool:  :pp

• ZenkiKush likes this

StuntDrvr
  • StuntDrvr

IDoAllMyOwnDrifts

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 April 2014 - 12:43 AM

Guys, win lose or draw this was the most fun I had on GTA in a long while. I'll be looking forward to future comps, and other events. Had a blast, was a tough competition, looking forward to the video of the competition to see some wicked slides

You killed it bro! Glad to have you aboard! Even if you did take me out in the last turn  ;)

• ZenkiKush likes this

Buggy2825
  • Buggy2825

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 April 2014 - 05:35 AM

Lol. Thanks stunt. But we all know in these types of competitions if one guy makes a mistake and the other guys drift is "good enough" he can win the point and possible the round. That's the beauty tho. Any given Sunday. Glad to be apart of it. Looking forward to more
  • StuntDrvr likes this

Synophrys
  • Synophrys

Hothead

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 08 April 2014 - 07:54 AM

You guy's confuse SLIDING for DRIFTING

You can pretty much only drift (controllable)  in a futo or banshee.

Or come out n learn how we do. I agree you can't drift, until you at those boosts. You're right tho, by dictionary definition we aren't drifting. But I find it unlikely you would make it out of the first turn. And that's the novice one :/

I'll drift that corner with my futo anytime, and still make the back end swing out after the corner.

Every one knows Talk is cheap. so Let see you kill some of those turns. you know my gamer tag: ZenkiKush send me a message so i can send you an invite. Now you'll look like a fool if you don't even try so im challenging you to go against one of my crew

You're on xbox aren't you? I'm on PS3, so I don't see that happening anytime soon, if you're on PSN too : NinJa_SideSwipe

Buggy2825
  • Buggy2825

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 April 2014 - 11:55 AM

So you're a super troll then. You saw that all of is had been talking about xbox. Knowing you can then talk whatever sh*t you wanna bcuz we can't drift it out. Find some other thread to post on
  • StuntDrvr likes this

StuntDrvr
  • StuntDrvr

IDoAllMyOwnDrifts

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 April 2014 - 10:31 PM

Lol. Thanks stunt. But we all know in these types of competitions if one guy makes a mistake and the other guys drift is "good enough" he can win the point and possible the round. That's the beauty tho. Any given Sunday. Glad to be apart of it. Looking forward to more

Its very difficult to be consistent so its always exciting.  You crank that wheel and hit that e-brake your along for the ride and the outcome is Always different!  I Love drifting but I also just LOVE GTA so we try and dabble in anything that involves driving/vehicles including Off-Road, Drag, Rally, and real balls to the wall racing!! So quit talkin sh*t on here unless you intend on backing your sh*t up like buggy/lucky did. Lol.  

• Buggy2825 likes this

StuntDrvr
  • StuntDrvr

IDoAllMyOwnDrifts

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:07 AM

This is for the HATTERS!! You'll love it! 

This one is much better

• Buggy2825 likes this

Buggy2825
  • Buggy2825

Trick

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:33 PM

Can't wait for the video. Not to see myself, but to see Zenki's production value of it. His other vids were just smaller showcases of drifts. This was a comp it's gonna look amazing.

ZenkiKush
  • ZenkiKush

LEADER

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:56 PM

Can't wait for the video. Not to see myself, but to see Zenki's production value of it. His other vids were just smaller showcases of drifts. This was a comp it's gonna look amazing.

yea man hopefully ill have it done by this weekend

Telcantar
  • Telcantar

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:57 PM

I'm down, I'm definitely not as good as the guys in the videos but I can sustain most of my momentum in high speed turns on almost everything in the game, played Forza 4 religiously as well(if that matters at all) , drifting in there is fun as f*ck if you haven't tried it,
GT: Telcantar so hit me up Zenki if there's room for the next meet. (if I happen not to be on or reply to an invite when it's going down it might be because of work or I'm chilling with my wife)

ZenkiKush
  • ZenkiKush

LEADER

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2014 - 12:49 AM

I'm down, I'm definitely not as good as the guys in the videos but I can sustain most of my momentum in high speed turns on almost everything in the game, played Forza 4 religiously as well(if that matters at all) , drifting in there is fun as f*ck if you haven't tried it,
GT: Telcantar so hit me up Zenki if there's room for the next meet. (if I happen not to be on or reply to an invite when it's going down it might be because of work or I'm chilling with my wife)

Yeah i know what your talking about. I miss linking up drifts with my 240sx in forza 3. Ill hit you up

ZenkiKush
  • ZenkiKush

LEADER

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 04:18 PM

Big announcement coming up today
Stay tuned
  • StuntDrvr likes this

StuntDrvr
  • StuntDrvr

IDoAllMyOwnDrifts

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 04:47 PM

Aaawwwww sh*t!

ky1e1792
  • ky1e1792

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 April 2014 - 04:56 PM

I'd love to try this, however my drifting is slightly rusty. I'll practice more and hopefully will be able to take part.

Also, the guy at 3:44, that was a sick drift.

Buggy2825
  • Buggy2825

Trick

• Members

Posted 14 April 2014 - 05:31 PM

I wonder what he's announcing. Hopefully it's progress on the vid and not something bad like issues or we didn't get the footage and gotta re do it

satbhai7
  • satbhai7

Rat

• Members
  • India

Posted 14 April 2014 - 10:56 PM

Gamertag: satbhai7
Xbox

ZenkiKush
  • ZenkiKush

LEADER

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 April 2014 - 10:41 AM

April 27 WRC SULTAN RALLY CHAMPIONSHIP ! ONLY LOWEST TIMES WILL WIN ! SERIOUS PARTICIPANTS ONLY. HOPEFULLY ILL HAVE THE THREAD UP BY THE WEEKEND AND DRIFT COMP THE FOLLOWING. THANKS, ZEN
  • StuntDrvr likes this

TF Bumblebee03
  • TF Bumblebee03

Skyline r34 <3

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:06 PM Edited by TF Bumblebee03, 16 April 2014 - 06:06 PM.

Can't wait for the drifting competition again since I wasn't able to make the last one. Also, count me in for the rally race.

ZenkiKush
  • ZenkiKush

LEADER

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 April 2014 - 04:26 PM

Can't wait for the drifting competition again since I wasn't able to make the last one. Also, count me in for the rally race.

I got you bro. I'll keep you informed

ZenkiKush
  • ZenkiKush

LEADER

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 May 2014 - 12:40 PM

Im officially giving up on downloading the comp video but I will be hosting another one very soon. Thinking about making it a monthly event and car meets weekly

SilentKill64
  • SilentKill64

I Know the rules.

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 05 May 2014 - 01:30 PM

Question, anymore drift tours? i've been challenging a lot of crews in drifting and thus far i beat most of them ranked at #5 in the JP Championship League, 213793 Points at top of the leaders, Top speed drift 124mph, 7 sec drift on the down hill. I cleanly defeated all the vtec crew officers of drifting, mostly all JP monster crews, and F1 Drift League. 

Feltzer, Jester, Elegy, doesn't matter ill defeat all. 

ZenkiKush
  • ZenkiKush

LEADER

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 May 2014 - 01:34 PM Edited by ZenkiKush, 05 May 2014 - 01:36 PM.

Question, anymore drift tours? i've been challenging a lot of crews in drifting and thus far i beat most of them ranked at #5 in the JP Championship League, 213793 Points at top of the leaders, Top speed drift 124mph, 7 sec drift on the down hill. I cleanly defeated all the vtec crew officers of drifting, mostly all JP monster crews, and F1 Drift League. 

Feltzer, Jester, Elegy, doesn't matter ill defeat all. 

yeah it would be cool to check you out. Hit me up on Xbox. We got a lot more drift tournaments and other big events coming up. Keep in touch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users