What is your opinion on what should/should not be in the Heist Creator?
Let's use this thread for comments, questions and suggestions.
What do you think should be configurable?
- Heist details (name, photo, # of players, time limit, etc.)
- The total value of the heist, say from $25,000 to $1 million (or $5m?)
- The placement of money bags throughout the bank
- The option to require the vault keypad hack (on/off)
- Cops on or off
- Guards on or off
- Traffic on or off
- Weapons forced or not
- The particular bank (Pacific Standard, FLEECA, etc.)
- The safe house location
- Replay on/off
- RP value for successful heist
Configuring the details of the Heist
The basics would probably stay the same, but perhaps that is configurable as well?
- Go to the bank
- Get to the vault (if there are guards or the alarm is tripped the LSPD would be there)
- Hack the keypad
- Steal the money
- Escape the bank (more LSPD and guards by this time)
- Drive to the safe house
Placing cash bags throughout the bank.
What other possible options would there be for this? e.g. you must use a Frogger to escape, cargobob to steal the entire bank vault after you blow the roof off, etc.
Thoughts, suggestions, questions? Provide a description of how you would design a heist and how it would play out. I will update the main post as things progress.
Maybe there needs to be a feature that how many miles/feet you drive the higher the payout goes. Of course you'll have a 5 star, but maybe something like for each successful mile getaway, it adds another $500k to the heist amount.