Photo

Who Enjoy's Suicide Bombing

146 replies to this topic
Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 March 2014 - 04:28 PM Edited by CenMan, 21 March 2014 - 04:34 PM.

Going a bit off topic though. Killing people who are there minding their own business in photo shoots or car meets that pretty much on the level of tank grieving. People bitch about the tank grieving because you stand no chance to begin with just like the car meet/photo shoot people stand no chance when you throw in your murder surprise at them.

I agree that's f*cked up, but the game allows it and it just happens if you do car meets in public sessions. Free roam is a dangerous place. And it would be incredibly stupid to assume that 16 players in a lobby with guns are going to follow the Geneva convention's rules. This is GTA, not a 19th century duel between gentlemen.

• meatrocket8 likes this

MrWuggy
  • MrWuggy

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 March 2014 - 04:33 PM

Suicide bombing would be a lot better if the animation of dying was a lot longer like in GTA IV. I know it's gets annoying when you die normally, but it always made suicide bombing more enjoyable.

meatrocket8
  • meatrocket8

stompin' neck & cashin' checks!

• Members
  • Democratic-Republic-of-the-Congo

Posted 21 March 2014 - 04:37 PM

I am enjoying this thread.

Nice job OP.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2014 - 05:06 PM

anyone who does a bombing run on me will get mercs sent after the and a big bounty on their head, you'll have bounty hunters from all over coming after you!! :devil:

Shabazz916
  • Shabazz916

The Man Hunter

• Members
  • Zimbabwe

Posted 21 March 2014 - 05:17 PM

anyone who does a bombing run on me will get mercs sent after the and a big bounty on their head, you'll have bounty hunters from all over coming after you!! :devil:

i like being chased kid.. sign me up free $

Shtaga
  • Shtaga

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 March 2014 - 05:29 PM

It can be very fun as it's simply a different method and certainly a small break from pointing and aiming a gun. I don't do it often but I find myself most often doing it to fight against a tank when I just don't feel like getting mine.

My tactic is to call for my Futo because it's extremely cheap to replace ($112) and pretty fast when fully modded. I'd then place 5 Sitckies on the grill or hood as close to the front as I can. Then call Lester to go invisible and go run it at a tank and explode myself on impact.

Despite being off the radar this tactic does have it's fair share of failure. Upon success, however, aiming for the tanks engine proves to be a fairly productive tactic.

I find it works best as a supplement to other people you're helping fight a tank.

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 March 2014 - 06:50 PM Edited by CenMan, 21 March 2014 - 06:51 PM.

It can be very fun as it's simply a different method and certainly a small break from pointing and aiming a gun. I don't do it often but I find myself most often doing it to fight against a tank when I just don't feel like getting mine.

My tactic is to call for my Futo because it's extremely cheap to replace ($112) and pretty fast when fully modded. I'd then place 5 Sitckies on the grill or hood as close to the front as I can. Then call Lester to go invisible and go run it at a tank and explode myself on impact.

Despite being off the radar this tactic does have it's fair share of failure. Upon success, however, aiming for the tanks engine proves to be a fairly productive tactic.

I find it works best as a supplement to other people you're helping fight a tank.

Where is the engine? One time me and 2 friends tried to blow up a tank this way, each armed with 5 stickies and the tank survived. It did look pretty cool to see 3 cars driving into the tank from different directions and blowing up within like 5 seconds of each other.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2014 - 07:18 PM

The argument is ruining the thread, take the argument to PM. We don't all need to read about it.
  • serpentoflight and Odesza like this

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Ireland
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 21 March 2014 - 07:28 PM

I usually do it when trying to kill people in Passive Mode. I get them to enter my car, cook grenade and blow up myself + the passengers.

Sometimes, I also sticky bomb my car so the bomb is hidden and blow up when nearby someone.

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2014 - 07:36 PM

A better way of suicide bombing without killing your self is to get the Riot Van.   Attach the sticky bomb away from the engine and drive next to a person and blow them up without blowing yourself up.   The thing is bullet proof too lol pretty fun

I think it's funnier to die in the process.

I know right, not dying takes away the fun of it
  • Kampioen likes this

noemnrut
  • noemnrut

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 March 2014 - 07:49 PM Edited by noemnrut, 21 March 2014 - 07:50 PM.

What I always did:

1. place a ignition bomb on bike.

2. drive to a player with clown horn.

3A: you get killed, and he grab your bike, and...bomb

3B: you don't get killed, and he get on your bike. As soon as he get on your bike you leave, then...bomb

3C: you get killed, and he didn't grab your bike, repeat 1.

3D: nothing happened, repeat 2.

from what I've experienced 3A happened the most.

EMSWarlord
  • EMSWarlord

Player Hater

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 21 March 2014 - 07:59 PM

Never done this, but will be trying later. Trolololol

MurderIsNice
  • MurderIsNice

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 March 2014 - 08:25 PM

suicide bombing is so fun I like wen someone is shopping I dive the car into the shop honk once they get off passive mode BOOM

KAZZER-999
  • KAZZER-999

DON

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 March 2014 - 08:29 PM

That's how I got my billion dollar bounty in the sultan. :)

StuartStuff
  • StuartStuff

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 March 2014 - 09:38 PM

Love it! Especially grabbing the huge plane from the airport and nosing that down on groups. Boom!

scrublord
  • scrublord

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 March 2014 - 09:57 PM

Tacts_21
  • Tacts_21

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 March 2014 - 10:21 PM

The point is to play together, not have it be a constant barrage of switching lobbies and hoping to find the select few of fellow good people.

May I suggest to you, find yourself a Crew if you want to play with other members minus the killing.

madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 March 2014 - 06:38 PM Edited by madmanaz, 22 March 2014 - 06:39 PM.

Just got another one. I was in my RV, just cruising in it for the lulz. I saw Simeon's green-marked car on the map in the parking lot next to my apartment. I pulled up next to it and asked Uncle Lester to hide my radar signature. I placed one sticky on top of my RV to make it less noticeable from low angles.

Not even 3min went by before someone sped up in their new super car. The one from the business pack. I waited for him to circle me a few times. He was obviously confused by an RV parked next to a HPV. Guess it wasn't clue enough. As soon as he got in the requested car I shrieked "Li! Li! Li! Li!" and blew us both to hell n back.

By far my favorite bombing ever.

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 March 2014 - 06:46 PM

I saw a guy with a bounty take off in a frogger earlier today and the only other aircraft was a maverick so I rigged it with five stickies and took off after him.

I chased that f*cker all over the map for a good 15 minutes but I couldn't get anywhere near him cause the frogger is so much quicker but eventually we ended up near Zancudo and he got a wanted level.

I kept chasing him for a while and eventually his helicopter was smoking and I managed to catch up as he started to lose engine power. I quickly started descending and the nose of my copter was literally touching his blades so I detonate my stickies and..... I go boom, he comes out completely fine and carries on descending!

Once he'd landed and I'd respawned I managed to jack a Sanchez and get to him in time to pop his head with my sawn off but it just wasnt satisfying at all after the failed suicide attempt.

elless777
  • elless777

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:06 PM Edited by elless777, 22 March 2014 - 07:08 PM.

808979129_1998547.gif

Durka Lurka Mohammed Jihad

Shtaga
  • Shtaga

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 March 2014 - 09:45 PM

Where is the engine? One time me and 2 friends tried to blow up a tank this way, each armed with 5 stickies and the tank survived. It did look pretty cool to see 3 cars driving into the tank from different directions and blowing up within like 5 seconds of each other.

The engine is in the rear of the tank. The rear is generally the weak spot of tanks. This method won't (at least from my experience) destroy a fresh tank. But it does do a fair bit of damage and when you kill yourself you're safe temporarily, haha.

madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:16 AM

Reviving a dead thread...

I now play "Bait Car" with my cheaper vehicles. Works every time.

0_0_45.jpg

Every time.

0_0_46.jpg

giraffeboy
  • giraffeboy

Playa

• Members

Posted 29 March 2014 - 04:18 PM Edited by giraffeboy, 29 March 2014 - 04:20 PM.

Love this thread, ingenious. That one guy was right, if you don't smile a little when a guy takes himself and you out in a Titan then you need to enjoy life a little more.

The best "suicide" runs though are when you fully intend to die but somehow miraculously survive after killing them. A sniper was pinning everyone down on top of Tinsel Towers, the boy had some skills I give him that, so I went to go off radar to counter snipe him from on top of Maze Bank. As I flew up though his friend was already up there waiting and killed me, so then I grabbed me a Titan to get jihad on his ass. Smashed into his helicopter at full speed, blew it up along with him but I just sailed off the roof the other side, and got out before it smashed into another nearby skyscaper. Joy didn't last long though as Tinsel boy then got me as I floated down, I'd forgot all about him lol.

killerx2
  • killerx2

Peon

• Members

Posted 29 March 2014 - 04:46 PM

I like to get the titan and chase after a bounty, and aim the titan at him, when i have it lined up I jump out with my parachute and shoot at him on my way down. It's awesome to see the guy trying to get out of the titan's way while a crazy guy (me) is shooting him from the air.

The best is putting a hidden sticky bomb on a car and gaining somebody's trust so they get in. drive them around a bit, get out and salute them just before you blow the car up. even if they tried to run away once you got out, you should still be able to kill them.

Maximus_
  • Maximus_

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 05:18 PM

i do this with my friends a lot and ive gotten pretty good at it. if someones around the corner ill run up to them with a grenade if they shoot me fine i was supposed to die anyways but that grenade i was holding is still active and the boom ill hear them rage in their mike screaming HOOOWW?! lol

madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:07 AM

I wonder how long until people realize it's a trap...

0_0_53.jpg

The fire department actually tried to help...

0_0_54.jpg

TheNextGTAprotag
  • TheNextGTAprotag

GTA fiend

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:49 AM

me and my crew call em scu'ies. They're the best. We put the stickies in the foot wells of cars so they can't be seen and then invite people to jump in the car with us. Had 6 of us on a Granger and drove into three others on foot during one successful scu'ie 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users