Photo

Who Enjoy's Suicide Bombing

146 replies to this topic
giraffeboy
  • giraffeboy

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:47 PM

You can't suicide bomb without killing yourself, that's why it's called suicide bombing

• Sushi__Wolf likes this

H8GodMode
  • H8GodMode

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:50 PM

I enjoy it when it works, when it doesnt, I feel stupid lol.

lol i know right.

its actually kinda funny when someone trys to plane bomb you and misses, and u get to witness the crash and burn...

StewNorth
  • StewNorth

Let's do it all over again, again.

• Members
  • China

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:56 PM

It's one of those things than either goes terribly awesome or terribly bad. But even if it only succeeds once every 3 or 4 attempts, it only makes you  even more determined to try again because when it does work, it's just a magical feeling.

I crashed a jet at a car meet in the parking lot right next to the pier and took out about 4 people with me and well as many vehicles. The insurance was totally worth it.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:15 PM

It's a great tactic and fun to do. I tend to sticky any vehicle before I get in. Usually I follow it up with a conventional attack on foot.

The downside is it can get expensive. I went nuts with it once and went through 50-60 stickies. Not all were successful but the insurance cost was at least a quarter mil.
  • serpentoflight likes this

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:29 PM

I did this a few times when I was new, like VERY new to online. I couldn't aim a gun straight, so I would put stickys on a car and try to ram into other players to kill them that way. Once I got good with weapons, I haven't done anything like that again.

RussianCommie
  • RussianCommie

Trying to think of a member title but my mind keeps Stalin.

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:33 PM

As much as messed up it is and fudged up to do, me and my crew mates only really suicide bomb one another, in game sessions. We never go against others with this method, unless they kill us first or what have you. Allahu Akbar, included of course :/. But WBaker made a very nice point, as It may be fun to do and can make good laughs, It's a very expensive process, If you go crazy and don't keep track of your sticky bombs. $564 per sticky bomb, add insurance costs for vehicles, It could go into the millions.

mrkush90
  • mrkush90

the kid with the lethal left jab aka danny''onepunch'

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:37 PM

Allah akbar BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHH

SirPhilMcKraken
  • SirPhilMcKraken

QOTD PlayStation Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:42 PM

Me and my friend were playing and we use Skype for voice chat (fancy az fuk yo) and he was getting in a plane and was going down the runway and drove towards him from the other end when off the rader with a bomb laden car and it was like:

Me: "Hey steve, I wanna show you something"

Him: "Whats that?"

Me: "Death. ALLAH HU AKBARRRRR!!!!!!"

*kaboom*

We were both in fits of laughter for some reason. He didn't see me coming because of the draw distance etc. Don't know why we found it so funny but I love doing it, especially for chasing bounties.

RussianCommie
  • RussianCommie

Trying to think of a member title but my mind keeps Stalin.

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:45 PM

Off topic and I apologize, but with all the Allahu Akbar talk :lol: :

• SirPhilMcKraken and codename_duchess like this

rob602pa
  • rob602pa

Maybe I'm just sleepwalking...

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:45 PM Edited by rob602pa, 20 March 2014 - 11:48 PM.

Lots of foreigners and terrorists on here. Reported. Lol. Nah just lil bitches lookin for attention. USA mutha fukas!
  • Thr33X likes this

Morons03
  • Morons03

Angry Gamer-Formerly Postit123

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:46 PM

Allah hu ackbar!!!!!!!

I sometime say things like that when I go around suicide bombing players. Good times.

Schweppez
  • Schweppez

just some nut

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:46 PM Edited by Schweppez, 20 March 2014 - 11:47 PM.

I mostly do it to assholes in tanks. Or any other coward that runs away after doing dumb crap.

It's so satisfying to blow them up while hidden from the radar.  It's even better when you nail it with a plane.

RDH1983
  • RDH1983

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:47 PM

i have a pigeon do it for me, his name was Kevin. 

t8fe32f_Suicide-Bomber-154241.jpg

• mrkush90 and codename_duchess like this

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:49 PM

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING !!!

ea3eeba9803769519a8b17dc144422e464ee6bf8

• Schweppez, mrkush90 and rob602pa like this

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:50 PM

Pretty much unrelated, but here's another funny thing I like to do. I like to calmly walk up to people and then blast them away with a minigun or a shotgun. Often times I'll walk up to them while drinking a cola, but it's funnier when you've drank a lot of beers and you're drunk. I don't do salutes or anything, I want them to make up their mind whether or not I'm a threat without me clearly signaling it either way. It looks badass to calmly walk up to someone, blast them away and then calmly walk away again, all while the victim had every chance to kill you.

It's also funny to kill people in passive mode by driving up to them and honking your horn, then after they get in, you get out, calmly walk to the front of the car and shoot them with the most extravagant weapon you have. If they have a mic, it's so funny to hear that brief moment of panic after they realize it was a set-up, when they already have a minigun pointed at their face from close range.

Before anyone calls me an asshole, I know these are pretty immoral things to do, but at least I'm not running over passive players or using passive mode to get up close and then suddenly pulling a gun. It's completely up to the victim whether they want to trust me or not, and if they have a mic I can often hear them laughing about it afterwards.

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:52 PM

Off topic and I apologize, but with all the Allahu Akbar talk :lol: :

Is he a martyr or is he a f*cking jalfrezi? hahahaha

Brandon00151
  • Brandon00151

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:52 PM

I like to sticky a helicopter park it in the middle of the city and wait for someone to steal it and when they are in the air *BOOM*

• GTA Banjo and street tacos310 like this

MeloMan
  • MeloMan

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:56 PM

I love it. Allah hu ackbar!!!!!!!

Allah has nothing to do with this dumb sh*t.

• rob602pa and Kimo134 like this

Terrazi Terrajin
  • Terrazi Terrajin

I want you to feel the pressure.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:57 PM

I like to plant two sticky bombs on the roof of my Futo and pretend It's a police car.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:59 PM

I spent an entire session driving mini coopers with c4 on them into friends.

• codename_duchess likes this

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:01 AM

For all you prospective suicide bombers, don't forget your pre suicide video 

• TheHammer likes this

street tacos310
  • street tacos310

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2014 - 01:17 AM

I caught about 6 or 7 dudes taking a group pic in front of a store, so i threw a sticky on a random car drove it over to them jumped in their selfie pic...then BOOM...everybody laughed.
  • codename_duchess likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 21 March 2014 - 01:50 AM Edited by Biohazard Abyss, 21 March 2014 - 01:50 AM.

Dat dislike bar

giraffeboy
  • giraffeboy

Hustler

• Members

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:11 AM

It's also funny to kill people in passive mode by driving up to them and honking your horn, then after they get in, you get out, calmly walk to the front of the car and shoot them with the most extravagant weapon you have. If they have a mic, it's so funny to hear that brief moment of panic after they realize it was a set-up, when they already have a minigun pointed at their face from close range.

Oh man I gotta do this, I guess they can't move even if they realise as they'll be switching to the driver's seat once you get out

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:32 AM

Was in a cargobob the other day helping some guys in a fight with the cops, I'd be picking up cop cars then flying up and dropping em back down as bombs, all going nice till outta nowhere a Mallard comes screaming in and smashes straight into me. He exploded but somehow I survived, but he'd turned me on my side in midair and I was too close to the ground to save myself. Hit the ground and exploded but some other guy who had nothing to do with anything got the kill for some reason (maybe he'd fired a shot at me from the ground just as I hit, idk), was just one of those awesome GTA moments you know won't ever happen again.

Haha, I was doing that the other day and some dude in a buzzard shot 2 rockets at me as I was getting in but perhaps he didn't have lock because he didn't kill me and then I shot him right out of it. Those things are tough.

Lay
  • Lay

ToothpickShaker

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 March 2014 - 03:23 AM

I always had a sticky bomb on my car in the billionaire era.

Though you look kinda stupid when you miss them completely.

Ezza.
  • Ezza.

Rick Sanchez is my Spirit Animal. Rick and Morty One Hundred Yea

• Members
  • Australia
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 21 March 2014 - 08:49 AM

These people were trapping me in Ponsonby's. So I thought I'd be like the music video of "addicted to you" pull out a grenade, pull the ppin and bolt into the middle of them. They kill me and my body falls at their feet. The grenade detonates and I get kills on all of em, and destroy their little Sultans.

HalfOfZero
  • HalfOfZero

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 March 2014 - 09:01 AM

No, not at all... Flying your plane into someone to kill em for a small bounty, just seems stupid.

Go snipe them, kid!

LogScottWood
  • LogScottWood

The People's Favourite

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 March 2014 - 11:07 AM

Nothing wrong with a bit of kamikaze. Especially with planes. It's hilarious and destructive in equal parts.

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 21 March 2014 - 11:09 AM

It's a bitch tactic. 

I'd use some stronger language than this.  But yeah, it's a bitch tactic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users