I love it. Allah hu ackbar!!!!!!!
  • Schweppez and 2281 like this

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:21 PM

Spoken like people who can't aim for sh*t so they have to let explosives do the work for them. But it's all good cuz I have explosives too and can use them without having to kill myself in the process. And yes...I am on PS3, so you're welcome to try.

1. Assume more

2. I play video games for fun, because they're video games

3. Calm your booty

4. mlghardcoreyoloswag360noscope

• Schweppez, MrWuggy, madmanaz and 6 others like this

Shabazz916
  • Shabazz916

The Man Hunter

• Members
  • Zimbabwe

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:24 PM

i enjoy running up on random ppl and sniping emm or put stickies on there car.... waitn for them to come to it jump in with emm and boom

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

#MetInPR 😍

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:30 PM Edited by CarimboHanky, 20 March 2014 - 07:31 PM.

50 virgins for you my friend!

Soran Is On
  • Soran Is On

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:31 PM

I prefer to ghost ride an npc whip with 5 stickies on it. Why kill yourself? Why not Zoidberg?

• madmanaz likes this

Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:33 PM

A few weeks back I noticed a gathering of white dots in front of Eclipse towers, so I put some sticky bombs on a random car and floored it towards there, I came flying up in the air from that road that leads straight into the garage, while I was in the air I noticed they was having a car meet and was all parked there showing off their cars, it was about 9 of them, I landed right in the middle of them all and as soon as I did i detonated the stickies, everyone and everything got blown to smithereens...fun times lol

funny.. Everyone usually stays away from the towers because annoying asshats like you so I doubt this story Is true, and if it is good luck paying those big bills baller

smiffy84
  • smiffy84

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:42 PM

I find its funnier to run up to people with a grenade cooking in my hand. Even if they kill me the grenade still drops and gets them.

• gtafan26 and Mojito like this

MaverickNJD
  • MaverickNJD

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:46 PM

A few weeks back I noticed a gathering of white dots in front of Eclipse towers, so I put some sticky bombs on a random car and floored it towards there, I came flying up in the air from that road that leads straight into the garage, while I was in the air I noticed they was having a car meet and was all parked there showing off their cars, it was about 9 of them, I landed right in the middle of them all and as soon as I did i detonated the stickies, everyone and everything got blown to smithereens...fun times lol

That sounds epic dude! Did you get bad sported for that?

MrWuggy
  • MrWuggy

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:48 PM Edited by MrWuggy, 20 March 2014 - 07:49 PM.

Step 1. Get a helicopter.

Step 2. Affix a sticky bomb to it.

Step 3. Commandeer the helicopter and pickup a player ideally one on mic.

Step 4. Fly up to the mountains, and ascend to a high altitude.

Step 5. Parachute out and detonate the bomb.

Step 6. Listen to the user whine on mic.

• gtafan26, fullmetalrabbit and SteelerMonkey746 like this

SteelerMonkey746
  • SteelerMonkey746

Ooooooooops

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:49 PM

I enjoy it when it works, when it doesnt, I feel stupid lol.

• WBaker likes this

rob602pa
  • rob602pa

Maybe I'm just sleepwalking...

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:54 PM

I don't try that hard. To busy having fun. May do it if I find a good reason though.

Although u will never hear me using Arabic bs or whatever that is even trying to be funny.
  • Thr33X likes this

HopalongCasidy
  • HopalongCasidy

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:57 PM

Or, skip step 4, fly straight towards a building, bail at the last second and parachute away.  

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:03 PM Edited by ChillerVapes, 20 March 2014 - 08:05 PM.

Grab a armoured riot van or a money truck and sticky the back doors.

you can also use a truck and trailer or cars which are towing something.

Drive around

When someone starts shooting you, let them ram you. The impact can set it off but if it fails, just blow it up when they are close. You will survive, they will be toast without a set of wheels.

MrWuggy
  • MrWuggy

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:04 PM

Or, skip step 4, fly straight towards a building, bail at the last second and parachute away.  

Yeah, that's good too but it's the element of surprise that makes it great. When you jump out they presume you're handing the helicopter over to them and then kaboom!

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:06 PM

great story man... that the fun of gta v online true chaos

I can see how some will get so annoyed at this things happening, but on occasion, it's worth paying for all that car insurance just to see the chaos created lol

TV5555
  • TV5555

Rat

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:08 PM

Nothing wrong with it at all to be honest. If it happens to me, I just try and get revenge some how, its a free world online after all.

madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:15 PM

I actually just had the opportunity to white-van-bomb this morning. Three players in a store holding the place up. They kept screaming into their mics and it infuriated me. If people would just set their VOIP to Friends/Crew it wouldn't be such an angering peeve.

Sticky bombs on the van, I pulled up just around the corner. As they exited giggling like girls I pulled up in a hurry taking a lead shower. I still managed to get close enough to vaporize all three with my dirty bomb.

They were pretty upset so I turned on my mic and asked if they wanted me to apologize. Of course I received hateful words so I just laughed and kept playing. No repercussions.

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:16 PM

50 virgins for you my friend!

ridiculously-photogenic-syrian-soldier.j

• Thr33X likes this

Themonsterhunter
  • Themonsterhunter

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:18 PM

I find it to be hilarious. Especially when I don't see it coming at all. It's hilarious when I'm in a fight with some other player and I randomly get suicide bombed.

• fullmetalrabbit likes this

Thr33X
  • Thr33X

GTA Photographers Commish

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:24 PM

Spoken like people who can't aim for sh*t so they have to let explosives do the work for them. But it's all good cuz I have explosives too and can use them without having to kill myself in the process. And yes...I am on PS3, so you're welcome to try.

1. Assume more

2. I play video games for fun, because they're video games

3. Calm your booty

4. mlghardcoreyoloswag360noscope

When you're outnumbered, it's a viable method. But when you're one on one with someone or just not even fighting, which I highly assume is what the OP is getting at, it's a bitch move.

• rob602pa likes this

Odyseous2040
  • Odyseous2040

Odyseous2040

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:26 PM

I go of radar and like to drive around in a van rigged to blow, Creeep up on someone cuz I look like an npc driven around,

Ill drive right up to them and blow it,

Its really fun because the stealthness of it actually works.

Suicide bombing is how I spend my money =)

giphy.gif

• sid_vicious74 likes this

Sushi__Wolf
  • Sushi__Wolf

Loves raw fish! More then he loves your mother...

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:34 PM Edited by Sushi__Wolf, 20 March 2014 - 08:36 PM.

I use my car as a bomb constantly, its like Belfast in this bch.
  • BurningChrome likes this

BurningChrome
  • BurningChrome

RAMPAGE KING!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:43 PM

Lolol! How much to replace all their personal vehicles?

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:19 PM

It's a bitch tactic. If it's done to me you're instantly red-lit until you leave the session.

Otherwise meaning that if you kill them once or twice afterwards they'll move to a new session. 

I've killed people like 30 times before they left the session,some kids ain't so bright, lol

giraffeboy
  • giraffeboy

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:48 PM

Was in a cargobob the other day helping some guys in a fight with the cops, I'd be picking up cop cars then flying up and dropping em back down as bombs, all going nice till outta nowhere a Mallard comes screaming in and smashes straight into me. He exploded but somehow I survived, but he'd turned me on my side in midair and I was too close to the ground to save myself. Hit the ground and exploded but some other guy who had nothing to do with anything got the kill for some reason (maybe he'd fired a shot at me from the ground just as I hit, idk), was just one of those awesome GTA moments you know won't ever happen again.

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:56 PM

I love doing that. And to anybody saying it's a pussy move or whatever, it's often harder to suicide bomb someone than to just shoot them.

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:59 PM

Yeah, I suicide bomb all the time if I get stuck in that dumb mission where we have to kill the guy other players are driving.

mochakaboom
  • mochakaboom

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:12 PM

A better way of suicide bombing without killing your self is to get the Riot Van.   Attach the sticky bomb away from the engine and drive next to a person and blow them up without blowing yourself up.   The thing is bullet proof too lol pretty fun

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:15 PM

A better way of suicide bombing without killing your self is to get the Riot Van.   Attach the sticky bomb away from the engine and drive next to a person and blow them up without blowing yourself up.   The thing is bullet proof too lol pretty fun

I think it's funnier to die in the process.

Wayne Daniels
  • Wayne Daniels

Cattle Rustler

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:46 PM

I do it the proper way, I cook grenades and blow myself up on foot when in a crowd of players.
I find it hilarious when you are just chilling. And you hear this roar of an engine and out of no where a Titan just suicide bombs you. Reminds me of the random npc plane crashes in San Andreas.
  • madmanaz likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users