Los Santos Zoo?

26 replies to this topic
Aero Dynamo
  • Aero Dynamo

Lethal Xbox Gaming Crew [LXG]

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:10 PM

Anyone Thinks we need one? Would like to say adopt a pet or just go look for exotic animals species.

• blackwolfred likes this

Intoxica7ed
  • Intoxica7ed

Rickdiculous

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:12 PM

Anyone Thinks we need one? Would like to say adopt a pet or just go look for exotic animals speciesT

This would be awesome, unfortunately there was a petition/lawsuit filed and Rockstar was forced to take animals out of online early after launch.

• Aero Dynamo likes this

doser_
  • doser_

Cannabis Connoisseur

• Members

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:14 PM

cash cards

lol sorry couldnt resist. would be a cool idea but I think 1000 other things take priority. they said pre-sept we would be able to own a pet and we haven't even gotten that far :/

• Aero Dynamo likes this

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Spaceman Spiff Wannabe

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:16 PM

I volunteer to be the first exhibit.

Warning... I throw poop.

• Aero Dynamo likes this

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:17 PM

cash cards

lol sorry couldnt resist. would be a cool idea but I think 1000 other things take priority. they said pre-sept we would be able to own a pet and we haven't even gotten that far :/

Yea, I remember something like that before GTA V was released. I wanna own a cat dammit!!
  • doser_ and Aero Dynamo like this

MitchMaljers
  • MitchMaljers

When you can't get what you want.. But you can get me.

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:19 PM

Wasn't the whole "own a pet" thing based around Chop?

• Aero Dynamo likes this

TomKongPhooey
  • TomKongPhooey

No 1 Superguy! (xbox)

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:21 PM

los santos is a zoo. I see weird and wonderful animals everytime I log on fs lol

• Sangers, Intoxica7ed, AlienTwo and 3 others like this

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

"I'll race you for a hamburger! Ha Ha Ha!"

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:26 PM

No, cause I'll be the first animal there :(

Aero Dynamo
  • Aero Dynamo

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:31 PM Edited by Aero Dynamo, 20 March 2014 - 04:09 PM.

Anyone Thinks we need one? Would like to say adopt a pet or just go look for exotic animals speciesT

This would be awesome, unfortunately there was a petition/lawsuit filed and Rockstar was forced to take animals out of online early after launch.

Aw Damn, I would have loved my very own dog who would protect my home/me while I am away. Would have also protected my garage from unknown people...

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 04:09 PM Edited by Will Troll, 20 March 2014 - 04:09 PM.

The zoo exists already, it's this forum.

• TomKongPhooey and Aero Dynamo like this

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

True Vengeance is granted through serrated blades.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 20 March 2014 - 04:12 PM

I would take with me a pack of wolves and we would conquer Los Santos, howling under the eternal moonlight... 

• AlienTwo, A Maned Wolf and Aero Dynamo like this

K-Malo94
  • K-Malo94

Latin Thug

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 20 March 2014 - 04:17 PM

yet there was no problem with animals being in RDR online. SMFH

• who-dat and Aero Dynamo like this

djmatao
  • djmatao

Here for the Lulz

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 04:19 PM

I would like this, would be neat to run around a zoo, and they dont have to make so the animals can be killed, they are able to make benches that can withstand a nuke, im sure they can code it so the animals cant be harmed

• Aero Dynamo likes this

Jaddxx
  • Jaddxx

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 March 2014 - 04:40 PM

Wait, so you're saying animals aren't in online because of a petition/lawsuit?

Mind giving a link to the source if you don't mind?

who-dat
  • who-dat

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 04:51 PM

I didn't hear of any such lawsuit.
Proof or it didn't happen and you're a poopy pants.
  • TomKongPhooey likes this

Aero Dynamo
  • Aero Dynamo

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:54 PM

Actually i just used google and i saw something about PETA/Animal Rights Activist and lawsuits against Gta 5 etc. Google it!

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Spaceman Spiff Wannabe

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:56 PM

Actually i just used google and i saw something about PETA/Animal Rights Activist and lawsuits against Gta 5 etc. Google it!

That doesn't mean they acted due to the lawsuits... PETA sues anyone for anything. Hell, with GTA SA there were all sorts of Congressional Hearings about the violence and the "Hot Coffee" bit, that resulted in nothing.  If the US Congress has you in their site and you survive... well, feel special because it takes a lot to get that worthless group of idiots do ever do anything.

• djmatao likes this

Legit Complainer
  • Legit Complainer

is a tool

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:58 PM

lol the community in the game is already a zoo. the carnivores (high levels) prey on the herbivores (low levels) and even vice versa for no reason XD

• 2281 likes this

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:02 PM

There's a zoo outside Eclipse Tower.

• AlienTwo likes this

DeezyGaming
  • DeezyGaming

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:05 PM

I think a zoo in GTA would be boring, I would take hunting over visiting a zoo in terms of gtao.

Aero Dynamo
  • Aero Dynamo

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:12 PM

I think a zoo in GTA would be boring, I would take hunting over visiting a zoo in terms of gtao.

I would like to go to a zoo instead. At least that will be a good use of all that empty barren land that's good for nothing and it laid out with a bunch of trees only. There are close to nil animals there. Take the Sea for example. Its a waste of space. Its useless but what if Rockstar would add Whales, Dolphins, Fishes, Sharks Etc? That would make a BIG Difference!

Jeone
  • Jeone

question authority

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:14 PM

The reasons why animals got removed is becuse of lag and them not being there for people I might be wrong but I'm sure that's why
  • djmatao likes this

djmatao
  • djmatao

Here for the Lulz

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:15 PM Edited by djmatao, 20 March 2014 - 09:16 PM.

That doesn't mean they acted due to the lawsuits... PETA sues anyone for anything. Hell, with GTA SA there were all sorts of Congressional Hearings about the violence and the "Hot Coffee" bit, that resulted in nothing.  If the US Congress has you in their site and you survive... well, feel special because it takes a lot to get that worthless group of idiots do ever do anything.

this, im sure there have been tons of lawsuits against Rockstar over GTA, but doesnt mean anything comes of them. Besides your logic is flawed, if they had to remove due to a lawsuit that means SP would need to be removed also. Would make no sense to leave them to be mutilated on SP if they werent allowed to have online. They were removed due to lack of resources performance wise

• AlienTwo and Aero Dynamo like this

backward_axis
  • backward_axis

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:18 PM

A pet Capybara! I will name him "Snuffles", and Snuffles shall be awesome. Or a pissy Ocelot named Babou.

Aero Dynamo
  • Aero Dynamo

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:37 PM

im sure there have been tons of lawsuits against Rockstar over GTA, but doesnt mean anything comes of them. Besides your logic is flawed, if they had to remove due to a lawsuit that means SP would need to be removed also. Would make no sense to leave them to be mutilated on SP if they werent allowed to have online. They were removed due to lack of resources performance wise

Still why not remove out some NPC or Peds and keep the animals. I mean really. Animals are cool. Would love to catch a wild horse, Purchase my Stable and keep him as my pet.

Cvxxi
  • Cvxxi

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:33 AM

I think at this point, R* has a pretty cutthroat legal team, one that would eat a group like PETA for breakfast. More likely they did some initial gameplay analysis and decided that either animals or shark cards would have to go...and well shark cards have an animal in the name, soooo.

CJXJ220
  • CJXJ220

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:43 AM Edited by CJXJ220, 21 March 2014 - 02:43 AM.

I saw this and immediately thought of Far Cry 3 and sniping the lock on the animal cages at the various outposts.  Bear > pirates.

Animals would be cool to have online, I'd like to do some co-op hunting.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users