Photo

Making money it's boring.

62 replies to this topic
GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 March 2014 - 01:24 AM

OP, What do you think would happen if free roam was the most profitable manner of gameplay?  The game would be even worse than it is now in free roam.  everyone would be there, everyone would have money, and it'd be complete chaos.

You say that like its a bad thing

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll / IGN hunter

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 21 March 2014 - 11:13 AM

All the ways to make money in this game are boring, the fun ways only give you 1 or 2k and it would take forever to make a decent amount of money. (500k at least).

The fastest ways to earn some cash are :

Replaying RR over, and over, and over and over again, of course this is a f*cking boring sh*tty mission once you play it more than one time  fun mission to do.

Selling Cars, findning the car Simeon wants. This is really boring... I don't see what could be fun about driving slow ass cars to LSC, or trying to find some ugly cars that nobody would want. (Fathom FQ2, oh my god it's so f*cking gross)

Playing survival, 20k.. but it takes forever, and nobody does it since everybody it's grinding RR all day.

Or you can just pray for the armored trucks glitch to make like 40k fast..

Well, but the funny things to do. pays you sh*t, or are in FR, so NO MONEY, but it'd be nice to be blowing up some PV's to the guys who are griefing you, without ending in bad sports.  except for blowing up pv's, that's not funny.

u are f*cking impatient , bro

colagamerXD
  • colagamerXD

Cereal Gangsters [CRGS]

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 21 March 2014 - 11:51 AM

Then stop playing.

I like playing, it's boring to make big money in this game, that's what i'm saying.

You don't need much money to have fun, I think also think money making is boring, that's why I only have 130k ingame

I sell a car sometimes when I need 9k and that's it

The Baller and the Oracle are really good to sell

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users